Community > Posts By > Ides of March

Ides of March's photo
Sat 07/09/22 06:23 AM
You are absolutely right, Jonathan. I have had the same experiences as you.
There are hundred of profiles on Mingle2. The problem is which ones are not fake? Out of 48 women I have contacted so far, not a single one was real and honest. The first sign of a fake profile [potential scammer] is a fake location. The location they give you in their profiles are ALWAYS untrue. They will always tell you "where they are from" but are never honest about where they currently reside. As a result, these fake women will never consent to meeting you. If they do consent, they will undoubtedly ask you to pay for their transportation. That is guaranteed the beginning of a scam.

Ides of March's photo
Sat 07/09/22 06:17 AM
Lots of lovelies on here??? Yes there are but which ones are not fake? Out of 48 women I have contacted so far, not a single one was real and honest. The first sign of a fake profile [potential scammer] is a fake location. The location they give you in their profiles are ALWAYS untrue. They will always tell you "where they are from" but are never honest about where they currently reside. As a result, these fake women will never consent to meeting you.

Ides of March's photo
Thu 06/09/22 03:02 PM
TOPIC: ANYONE REAL?
Answer: At least 90% Fake

I have contacted dozens of females with profiles on Mingle2 in the last 3 weeks and not a single one was real. First off, their claimed location is hardly ever true. Their cell phone area code hardly ever matches their location. Their pictures are 10 to 20 years old; may be one is current. Hardly any of them will send you a current selfie. None of them will allow a video call because it will expose their fake photos.

Ides of March's photo
Sun 06/05/22 06:38 AM
A good way to check if the woman is real and not fake, ask for a copy of her driver's license. Or ask her to do a video call. If they refuse both, you can rest assured that she is hiding something and therefore fake.

Ides of March's photo
Sun 06/05/22 06:29 AM
Edited by Ides of March on Sun 06/05/22 06:33 AM
I think Alee the Hunkk was taling about the women on here not being real. I have to agree with him. All women I have connected with so far turned out to be fake. A good indication of being fake is lying about where they live on their profile.

Ides of March's photo
Sun 05/08/22 08:12 AM
Edited by Ides of March on Sun 05/08/22 08:13 AM
The word MATCH at the top of the page - between Search and Community - has a white number on an orange background next to it. What does that number mean and why don't I get anything when I click on it?