Wondering if who can be my Valentine.
Wandering for my Valentine. :)
Can you be the one? :')

Marky's photo
Fri 01/31/14 06:06 AM
:D
Ang lamig sa Pinas!
Kung Hei Fat Choi everyone! :)
Question ko lang. Ba't ba pa rin tayo nag a.acknowledge ng Chinese New Year kahit na minumura na tayo ng Gobyerno nila? Curious lang :)

Marky's photo
Thu 01/16/14 05:55 AM
And thats what I call a woman with pride :) ..

Marky's photo
Wed 01/15/14 06:50 AM

You are very generous to think of the baby's needs. Try getting social help or a lawyer, not some nameless folks on the internet.

& that hurts.. Not bcoz we are nobody, doesnt mean we cant help another person.. Not all problems in math can only be solved by mathematicians & scientists..
& so with her problem..

Marky's photo
Wed 01/15/14 06:50 AM

You are very generous to think of the baby's needs. Try getting social help or a lawyer, not some nameless folks on the internet.

& that hurts.. Not bcoz we are nobody, doesnt mean we cant help another person.. Not all problems in math can only be solved by mathematicians & scientists..
& so with her problem..

Marky's photo
Wed 01/15/14 06:34 AM
Not just happy, but COMPLETE :)

Marky's photo
Wed 01/15/14 06:32 AM
You're very welcome & its my pleasure :) ..
I just hope that after u made a decision about this, you'd be happy :) .. May God bless u always :)..

Marky's photo
Wed 01/15/14 06:16 AM
There can never be a child happier with the people who act as his/her parents than to be with his/her real mother/father alone.. It might be hard for the child to grow up without a father but still, there are mothers out there who's willing to do what fathers should do.. I know u can do it :) .. God is with u always..
& I dont think u couldnt find another person to love u as well as ur child ..

Marky's photo
Wed 01/15/14 05:54 AM
Doing it alone wouldnt be a hindrance if u trully love this child.. Yes, its hard indeed, but giving & entrusting that child to another person would be a very bad decision .. & the sooner ur child grows up, the harder the feeling of the decision youve made..

Marky's photo
Wed 01/15/14 05:36 AM
I second the motion :) .. Another thing, Fight for what you've done.. Its not mistake, its destined for u to happen :).. Who knows, that child will be ur greatest treasure ..

Marky's photo
Tue 11/12/13 06:54 AM
Basta bisaya! Magkasinabot ra lage ta ninyo :) .. Hehe

Marky's photo
Mon 11/04/13 08:14 AM
My heart is generous alright. I can give this directly to you if you want :D .. Joke! Pinoy Ako! :)

Marky's photo
Mon 11/04/13 08:14 AM
Edited by Marky on Mon 11/04/13 08:22 AM

Marky's photo
Sat 11/02/13 09:47 AM
I think its normal for a girl like you. I mean, it often happens to a woman who looks hot. It really attracts guys. Even I. But the only thing that I can tell you is that, Ignore them. They do not have enough patience :) ..

Marky's photo
Sat 11/02/13 08:03 AM
I dont use that kind of words in approaching ladies. I usually use "miss". But i think the reason why they use such words maybe because they wanted something from you? Things like that. That was just a "maybe" though. So, we might need some professional's advice here :) hehe..

Marky's photo
Wed 10/30/13 02:06 AM
Hi ninyo :)
Christmas is fast approaching na.. I will accept any gift from anyone :) heje
Bitaw, kinsay pde makalaag diha nga girl? Hmm? PM me nlng :)

Marky's photo
Mon 10/28/13 08:13 AM
Very well said! :)
Naloko ka na ba once?

Marky's photo
Thu 09/19/13 09:29 AM
Amen .

Marky's photo
Wed 08/28/13 08:18 AM
A'right! Tnx dude :)

Previous 1 3