Community > Posts By > p0t4t0m4n

p0t4t0m4n's photo
Wed 08/21/13 12:27 AM

have a cookie :)

ooooo yum-yum cookies !!!!
now THAT'S the way to a man heart ... fresh baked, still warm from the oven, w a cold glass of milk. I coule be falling in love.

p0t4t0m4n's photo
Wed 08/21/13 12:06 AM
Edited by p0t4t0m4n on Wed 08/21/13 12:08 AM

Thanks for the info, P0t4!

Thought maybe the pics looked maybe a little
geeky. Certainly didn't want to put up pics
where I looked like a gay guy.laugh It's
not my thing. Thanks for pointing that out
though.

I'd probably have to get the pic professionally
done to get it in black and white, would I not?
All I have is a regular digital cam.

I'm 41, and my facial hair on the chin looks
grey. Have no grey on my head though. I keep
clean shaven now, with no mustaches or goatees
due to the grey now sprouting from my chin.

I did change the wording "unemployed". I'm sure
a lot of people imply the wrong thing. Not everyone
is using the system.

Thanks a lot, P04T! You seem like a nice guy as well!happy

thanks for the "nice guy" comment mate but i have two ex-wives who would disagree with you. One thing some women don't want is too much honesty. Besides showing a few flaws is just being honest and human. There is no real Mr. Perfect.

Regarding your pics ... "geek" is way cool mate if thats what you are then thats what you want to portray .. i guess .. clearly i'm no cassanova meself. If your a geek surely you have a decent graphics program .. paint shop or photo shop or something ... all i suggested can be done to the pics you have in either. Theres nothing wrong with looking like a gay guy if you ARE a gay guy but obviously your not, while your playing in photoshop or whatever .. notice little things in your pics .. for example in your profile pic ... see the little something on the wall behind you that gives the appearance of being a "cow lick" in your hair that can be removed. I don't know if this is allowed or not but .. who cares ... if you wish to chat privately we can exchange real world emails ... you post me a pic and i'll do all the above for you ... i am a pro who has had more that a couple gallery shows and a piece hanging in a museum of maodern art here. For you as one geek to another ... a gift. Surely you have a real world friend with a real camera .. phone cams are awful.

Regarding being un-employed ... just figure out how to make money at what you love doing ... thats success. I like travel and photos so i travel, take photos and sell them.

you seem like a good guy with a good heart ... you will find some lucky woman one day.

Be well me new mate. be confident!!!

p0t4t0m4n's photo
Tue 08/20/13 12:17 AM

@sybariticguy. Thank you

@sybariticguy ... I'm a straight/hetro guy and yet I may want to date you. I am age appropreate.

p0t4t0m4n's photo
Mon 08/19/13 11:51 PM

Made a few changes n a few more pics ...feedback would be nice

man this is like the fourth posting of you asking that ... i think you worry to much about what people think ... be yourself be bold be confident at least its honest. who doesn't have a few quirks? a few issues? remember "to good to be true" usually isn't. be human .. we all have a few flaws or things we consider flaws which others may not. you don't want to come off as something your not. If the phillies can beat the braves then you can do this.

p0t4t0m4n's photo
Mon 08/19/13 11:40 PM

Please give me some input on what I'm doing wrong. I seem to be attracting every creepy guy on the internet!!! frustrated

I don't know hun .. you seem like a nice woman, intellengent and attractive. Your profile doesn't imply to me that you are a slattern in any way. But i can imagine that dating sites are sloppy with creepy guys but i have faith in your ability to discern the difference if you put up with being a teacher then you can handle a few creeps.
:::pant pant slobber slobber:::
(just kidding)

p0t4t0m4n's photo
Mon 08/19/13 11:26 PM
as for you Kin
(no offense mate) but you look more then a little gay in your pics. No I'm not homephobic just honest and outspoken. As a photographer may i suggest (since you have a "baby face" ... not a bad thing) shoot your self in black and white thru a green filter which adds a macho swarthiness. maybe some facial hair or a new hair style or a more sterotypically manly background (stadium, a car, outdoors, your pc whatever is really your interests). but then as you can see from my pics i'm prejudiced towards facial hair and hair in general. the rest of your profile seems honest and sincere but as someone else said "un-employed" is not a good word; it implies needy and worthless which you're clearly not. You seem like a nice fella ... be bold, be confident.

p0t4t0m4n's photo
Mon 08/19/13 11:14 PM

yer kidding right???? slaphead
guys want HOT and SEXY and SLIM and YOUNG..
women (at least us grounded ones) look more for character and balance.. (of the pocket book kind laugh) j/k bigsmile

yes shallow guys.
some of us prefer a woman who is interesting, informed, well spoken, opinionated, with some life experiances. yes yes young girls look good and feel good and smell nice but at some point they make the bad decision to try to talk and have little or nothing of interest to say. A woman can have a few years on her and be hotter/sexier and far more attractive then some empty headed young one. I imagine the same is true of young "studs" but it's a poor craftsman who blames his tools.

p0t4t0m4n's photo
Mon 08/19/13 11:04 PM

About what? Life? The universe? Everything?

LOL I don't want to date you (especially cause i'm straight) but i would definately party with you.

p0t4t0m4n's photo
Mon 08/19/13 10:54 PM
Edited by p0t4t0m4n on Mon 08/19/13 11:01 PM

Tell me what you think..Please :)

your last pic should go .. its awful. the pic in the black with blue top should be your main pic (an excellent shot). the main pic your using makes you look coy and innocent but as a single mom .. i think that ship has sailed and doesn't accuratly show personality. perhaps elaborate more on your being or wanting to be an R.N. which says alot without saying anything .. it implies your noble, kind, loving, concerned, intellegent, willing to get your hands dirty serving others and all while raising your own kids (good on you hun). i dont think this is the place to be shy ... brag a bit especially since you have at least the above to brag about. A single mom working to be a nurse and cute too ... you're top shelf hun. If I were 30 years younger and 3000 miles closer ...
consider the fireman guy (mdodge66) you two seem to be cut from the same unselfish cloth.
be well, be safe

p0t4t0m4n's photo
Mon 08/19/13 10:43 PM

After reading all the comments I'm a bit creeped out.lol

So I will just say..Welcome to Mingle2

after reading your profile ... i do love your hair but your comment about you being "just a regular girl" i think is way off the mark hun. I think your more of an irregular girl which is far, far cooler.
be well, be safe

p0t4t0m4n's photo
Mon 08/19/13 10:36 PM
your only pic is sideways (which any graphic program can fix or take another pic and replace) your comment is a bit vague and could be seen as a bit creepy. the smoking answer seems to say "yes i smoke but am afraid to admit it" .. not that i blame you since the "land of the free" is hardly that anymore. Last time i visited america some guy bitched at me for smoking in a smoking zone. If you smoke say it and if you don't say that and if your trying to quit then say that ... just be honest in all things. good luck man.

p0t4t0m4n's photo
Mon 08/19/13 10:25 PM
a philly man huh? go eagles!! I'm formerly from outside philly a bit (and man do i miss cheese steaks) now living in Ireland ... but thats another topic.
as a hetro guy and a photographer. Your fireman pic is great !! really good shot. ... in the 4th pic (with the cap) you almost have that charlie manson look in your eyes; you may want to replace that one. generally it seems to say your a fireman (brave and proud and community minded and all that); a mans man so to speak and i think its fine ... but then i'm a straight guy.
did i mention "go eagles"?? also off topic ... if you like the flyers then perhaps you would enjoy irish hurling (its a more macho version of la crosse or hockey without the ice and more violence). Look at the team from Galway Ireland. I think I heard theres a team in boston. check it out mate. and thanks for all the fireman stuff you guys are great!!! be well, be safe

p0t4t0m4n's photo
Mon 08/19/13 10:05 PM
judgeing from your photos ... you look like a nice lady.
judgeing for your "spring water" comment ... i'd be afraid to drink the kool-ade. perhaps just tone it down a tad and speak from the heart instead of metaphors which can be vague and misconstrued. Almost sounds like you want to bathe me ... not that i'm opposed to that but i don't think its what you intended.

p0t4t0m4n's photo
Mon 08/19/13 09:33 PM

because they are a bunch of perverts lookta talk dirty like a buncha grade school homies

or

they are scammers

take your pick

me - I block & delete almost everything lol

your over generalization is harsh, unfair, a way judgemental.
obviously some guy or guys have done a number on you to give you the attitude that all guys are either perverts or scammers.
believe it or not some guys are nice guys and just want to chat for the open honest unrehearsed exchange of ideas and personalities.
i agree there are preditors and nutters out there and you should certainly be cautious; but, its only chatting .. keep your caution and wisdom as a high standard for any real world meetings. But chatting ... you can just say "f' off" and block the guy. Messages arn't enough to really get to know someone.
exchanged messages with a woman for a couple months (on another site) and when we got around to chatting it came out all she wanted was help to move house and a guy to hire her the van for her.
Should i judge all women by her? of course not! that would be terribly unfair to the women who think i'm just a pervert or scammer.
by the way .. i'm neither ..

p0t4t0m4n's photo
Mon 08/19/13 09:15 PM

I don't really understand why most men want to chat after exchanging 1 or 2 messages?

So why do men so forcefully try to get a woman to chat with them?

i'm no so crazy about your term "forceful" that sounds a bit creepy.

i think it goes all the way back to the hunter/gatherer thing.
chatting is easier and much more accurate means of getting to know someone. spontiaity shows far more personality then taking a while to compose and recompose a message and spell check etc. real time chatting has greater potential to see the true personality for both.
its why we like sports and auto racing (sorry fellas its not a sport)
we like things to happen quick
and we're generally lazy
besides i've always heard it said and my female friends agree that a woman knows in the first few minuets of meeting someone (real world) if she will ever be physical with a particular fella.
doesn't that translate into txting v chatting?
In a couple messages i can tell if a woman is interesting or just looking for a sugar daddy or a new daddy for her kids.
We all have reservations and hopes. a quick fire open and honest exchange is more honest. and you can always hang up and block if a particular guy crosses any lines.
maybe thats why i'm unattached ... i don't play games