Community > Posts By > fence1983

fence1983's photo
Fri 08/30/13 03:44 PM
If certain people had their way, pistol whipping one nation would just move on to the next, for the rest of the human races pitiful existence. Its a global hindrance. I hate the idea people are suffering all around the world today, everyone does. But its a cycle. We should be cleaning up the mess, not adding to it. Esp nations that expect their citizens to act a certain way, then undermine it on a global scale. At some point, we will stop, not to smell the roses, but to put a gun in our mouths and pull the trigger! Compassion and understanding is the path we should be on... No purse strings, no monopolised commodities and no political actions, just so we can high-five our cousins on a bloody battle field... Rant over :(

fence1983's photo
Mon 08/26/13 03:44 AM
I have a cat
REASONS I DISLIKE!
He won't let me sleep (6 years and going) he can't be locked/caged away, because he has claws of magic that can get through anything! (I cut them too) he's an indoor cat (due to location) spends his day eating, drinking, pooh'ing and biting through every power cable I have!(He's even scratch through my wardrobe. Tags all things!

REASONS I LIKE!
He kills/eats anything that creepeth and crawleth, that enters my flat. He finishes of the fruit I'm done with. He suckles my year when he needs water and puts his teeth around the bridge of my nose when he's hungry. He sits with me whenever I'm in the bathroom. He chases his tale, when he thinks I'm not looking... He sleeps on my chest when I'm watching movies. He likes to travel around the flat on my shoulder!

Even though at times I think of giving up on everything, he depends on me too much. Forsaking me would mean forsaking him. He saves me from myself, every single day... My Dorian gray

fence1983's photo
Sun 08/25/13 03:43 AM
Debbie Reynolds (singing in the rain) is the mother of kerri fisher (princess leia, star wars)

fence1983's photo
Fri 08/23/13 04:07 PM
i thought the "bi Asda" response was funny... That alone justifies your presence on that 'undeclared' site, so you could relay it to us

fence1983's photo
Thu 08/22/13 03:17 PM
Thanks bulldog. I guess being from this side of the pond, I struggle expressing much of anything meaningful, so it churns inside, to the point of meltdown... Unless they are shipping in the water... Anyway, advice taken on board :)

fence1983's photo
Thu 08/22/13 02:48 PM
I don't understand why I am looking for someone to love and to love me in return. It has always made me physically sick. I mean, when (in the past) I've fallen for someone, I feel as though my body can't contain/support its self. My limbs turn to jelly, my heart races, sight blurs, all my in-sides feel like they are fighting for space up in my chest and I babble nonsense between trying not to throw-up!

Yet, I crave the companionship, the interaction, even the intercourse... I choose to become broken inside. Were are bodies built for happiness!? If so, why every time I'm on its path, it tries to destroy me! Or am I the only one that suffer the why I describe. Should it be different?

fence1983's photo
Thu 08/22/13 01:24 AM
"REC" (personal fave)

fence1983's photo
Wed 08/21/13 04:26 PM
Angels weep for heavens embrace, forever lost, as their heavenly bodies fall to earth.
The world crumbles, and we can only stumble, as we try to regain our footing under a glaring sun that has chosen to forsake us as it idly watches our destruction.
It is to no avail, that we struggle, as the rising seas wash away all that once stood. we fall beneath its wet flesh, to settle like grains of sand, at creations feet.
Never more will we sing, love, dance and compose...
Never more, will we see the sun rise, for it has set on us all.

fence1983's photo
Mon 08/19/13 07:21 AM
They are lovely. I esp love the 'bride' one...

fence1983's photo
Mon 08/19/13 01:48 AM
I want to agree. Really do. But isn't that 'Ariel Castro' stance/reasoning. There has to be a line, when things go to far. Esp if involves others...

fence1983's photo
Sat 08/17/13 08:14 PM
I can see where you are coming from. It works both ways, men get the same situation, you are not alone. But its not just weight, you could win the lottery or gain some sort of celebrity and more attention. We (as people) can be very one dimensional and shallow. Try not to paint everyone with the same brush though. You may get more attention now you have lost weight, that has no reflection on you as a person. Weather they find you more physical pleasing now, it is still irrelevant if you don't like the person. I'm happy you have someone (that's stood by you from before) but if things don't work out, would you remain forever single or give one of these (maybe unknowingly) shallow people a try? At the end of the day, we could all look like brad pitt or angilina, its what's in the inside that counts, that's the hook! the bait is superficial. I'm sure you find some individuals attractive over others, you don't stop to think maybe he's just lost weight and therefore is off bounds. Just don't feel less of a beautiful human or less worthy because of a self imposed hurdle. Some of those men will be better people than you expect

fence1983's photo
Sat 08/17/13 03:24 PM
Not 100% sure of full titles... But.

Across the universe (the beatles)
Try your wing (blossom derie)
One of these things (nick drake)
Rainbow connection (jim/kermit)

fence1983's photo
Fri 08/16/13 04:19 PM
I'm making no excuses for anyone. I feel we are products of our environment, in this case, its a disposable site/life choice. I know its not easy, buy not being in person, maybe your "friends" have no emotional connection. I'm sure its not personal or even planned. Real life (phisical) some times trumps this type of relationship. Try not to feel too hurt, I'm sure they are being as the can be, in the context of the environment. I've been on your side of things, plenty of times (maybe the other side too) if "they" are true, worthy your frustration, they'll be back. It happens on all sites and in all walks of life. Be strong, don't let it ware you down anymore. It will only reflect in future contact and send the wrong vibe... Just take all on face value and not for granted. People are flawed, even if its not there intention :s

fence1983's photo
Fri 08/16/13 11:29 AM
I don't understand. Love isn't a choice. sex is, commitment is. Love is special, but can be negative and destructive as much as a boon for good

fence1983's photo
Fri 08/16/13 02:28 AM
Maybe around how people speak on the phone (phone voice) or to someone with presumed authority (doctor, boss ect) over normal social communication with peers. Its all variable, just as people change their tone/volume, when speaking with someone with a disability. Our mind or trumps are communication skills all the time... Tone, words used and even accent. Baby/pet talk is another mental-comunication override (that what I gleamed from your title, anyhow.

fence1983's photo
Thu 08/15/13 03:06 AM
Don't look around you and see what is wrong/missing. See through new eyes, see that silver lining, that blue sky, embrace the rain (or sun) on your skin. Know that the world/day/your life is full of possibility and change. You are not defined by things/people, you in yourself are the definition of what makes this life beautiful. Pin on that smile and step out in to those possibilities that wait for you...