Community > Posts By > jad198021

no photo
Tue 09/03/13 02:26 PM
We need to acknowledge also that just because someone is skinny doesn't mean they are healthy or not hogs. People say that they can eat whatever and not gain weight. Well great, good for you. However it doesn't mean you aren't messing up your organs by feeding it crap. Skinny doesn't mean healthy and overwegiht does not automatically mean unhealthy.

no photo
Mon 09/02/13 08:48 PM

A box of condoms, a book with the world's best pick up lines and two burritos.

burritos??? don't want to know

a box of condoms, a fun guy and some banging music slaphead

Well, u don't want to know but assuming the pick up lines worked, well we might be hungry after. LoL

no photo
Mon 09/02/13 08:34 PM
Listen to George Carlin Radio on Pandora and you'll be thoroughly entertained. Usually plays a lot of George, Louis CK, Lewis Black, Daniel Tosh, Mitch Hedberg, Jim Gaffigan and Patton Oswald. It's literally like an All-STAR comedy Line-up. I love all them. Well I am coming around on Tosh, but I'm getting there. Lol. And even though I am a actor/performer, Stand up comedians just blown my mind with their writing and jokes. They are geniuses.

no photo
Mon 09/02/13 08:21 PM
To answer the initial question...Yes, being fat, overweight, plus sized whatever you want to call it, is totally a social limitation. Not only with potential mates, but also limits job prospects. And then there is also how a fat person might view themselves. They very well maybe self conscious about everything they do, depressed, hopeless, all feelings that are going to make social interaction diffcult. But some of the things other have said are true aswell. Like people who are fat and feel limited could, if they wanted to do things to lose weight, also being fat doesn't mean you can't have a job or a relationship. FYI I have seen plenty of overweight people who date or get laid or even been in relationships. Ultimately it is up to the individual who is overweight to decide either to change or overcome the walls people put up sometimes because they are either predjuice against fat people or "just prefer to date a skinny person."
Also I hope I don't piss anyone off with this but even though there are exceptions in the gay world aswell, I think it is a much bigger hinderance if you are gay and fat. Then straight and fat. Particularly when it comes to dating I mean. Yes, no, Maybe?

no photo
Sat 08/24/13 09:24 PM
...they went home and cried themselves to sleep.

no photo
Sat 08/24/13 09:15 PM
A box of condoms, a book with the world's best pick up lines and two burritos.

no photo
Sat 08/24/13 08:05 PM
Forgot to add having no sense of humor.

no photo
Sat 08/24/13 08:04 PM
Guys who run weird. People who brag all the time. Back hair. People who are over confident and become cocky. And loud people. It's so obnoxious.

no photo
Sat 08/24/13 07:52 PM
It's good. What you say is a plus but a little less would be more, if that makes sense? If not, well yeah it's long. LoL

no photo
Sat 08/24/13 07:44 PM
I think people are more likely to be compatabile with people in their own age range. However, if a younger or older person comes around and completely blows your mind. And they are everything you are looking for and then some, well,that's when you ask YOURSELF that question "Does age matter? If you continue to get to know the person then it doesn't matter. If you don't, then to you it does. And yes, don't worry about what others think. A relationship is ultimately you and another person. Not you, your partner and your friends and family.

no photo
Sun 08/18/13 08:01 AM
It is nostalgic you're right. It nice too get like that from time to time. Ok here are a couple more for me,
The Wallflowers "one headlight" reminds me of a friend who passed way to young. Sarah Machalan,"possession." The Goo Goo Dolls "Iris".

no photo
Sat 08/17/13 03:13 PM
So I think it would be fun to see what songs or songs people would choose to put on a soundtrack about their lives. Maybe it's a song that was your favorite for a long time. Or a song that got you through a tough time or maybe the song just fits well when it comes to defining your life in general. whatever the case maybe, choose a song or songs and tell us why (if you choose). For me, certainly on my Top 20 would be.The New Radicals "You get what you give." I could listen to that song over and over again, probably still could. And even though it talks about kicking other singers ***** it was uplifting. Good message for those going to a tough time.

no photo
Sat 08/17/13 02:51 PM
Trying to hard? Is a turn off

no photo
Fri 08/16/13 04:57 PM
Maybe I should of asked if my question on this forum was interesting enough. Damn.

no photo
Thu 08/15/13 08:28 PM
Just wondering what you guys or girls think. I don't have a pic yet, but based on the other info, does my profile make you want to get to know me more or is it a pass. What other info should I add or remove. Thanks for the help.