Community > Posts By > Zunaid00

Zunaid00's photo
Thu 08/29/13 04:19 PM
Any cure for sleepless nights :-)

Zunaid00's photo
Mon 08/26/13 05:53 PM
Lol its no a sex chat hahaha, its a mobile messenger which is free to chat to friends and family everywhere, it is from Blackbery

Zunaid00's photo
Sun 08/25/13 08:26 AM
So now days alot of people all over are having this bbm dating which I think is a little over too much. Blackberry messenger is mean't for Friends and family not for people who have a fake relationship without being with each other.

What do you think?

Zunaid00's photo
Wed 08/21/13 03:47 PM
Are you Single or Taken, add more info as to why you are single if you want to :-)

Zunaid00's photo
Wed 08/21/13 02:47 AM
We all have been in and out of love, We all have been hurt and stand up strong and we all have experience different problems in a relationship.

What is your thought on what affects a relationship so bad that you have to part from the one you claimed to love most?

Zunaid00's photo
Sun 08/18/13 12:58 PM
Supernatural craziness :-) lol my favorite of all time, I just rip myself laughing as the way Dean talks to crowly like his toy hahaha never thought someone wud talk to the king of hell like that lol

Zunaid00's photo
Sun 08/18/13 12:53 PM
What we fail to realize is a breakup is another obstacle in life which is put in-front of us as to test our strength, Sometimes its not about that person, its about the memories cherish with that person and hey if that person decides to walk away then hey pick your head up because they didn't own you in the first place.

Think back before you met that person who you were... sometimes we let love blind us so badly that we forget the real meaning about love "Family and friends" that are always by your side.

Zunaid00's photo
Sun 08/18/13 12:48 PM
Single :smile: enjoy the days as they come !!!

Zunaid00's photo
Sun 08/18/13 12:44 PM
I actually do not have full belief in Paranormal however I have seen things out of the ordinary, anyone care to tell you paranormal life story?

Zunaid00's photo
Sun 08/18/13 12:27 PM
Supernatural is awesome I am on season 8 episode 23, things are interesting there and its not only based on one sector thats what makes it interesting

Zunaid00's photo
Sun 08/18/13 12:19 PM
The release of Once upon a time series has become a hype now days, However I am a die hard Supernatural fan, What do you prefer?

Zunaid00's photo
Sun 08/18/13 12:05 PM
Hi All,

Anyone knows of an app that can automatically store email addresses from the body of a mail from out and it has to be free?

I receive leads daily and it gives first name, last name and email address but I want this email addresses to be stored so I can send out bulk mailers for new promos etc..

Let me know

Thanks

Zunaid00's photo
Sun 08/18/13 12:01 PM
There is this whole vibe regarding a love relationship and a arranged relationship actually marriage.... whats your thoughts on this??

Zunaid00's photo
Sun 08/18/13 11:30 AM
Let me know your thoughts on my profile, pics, blogs etc....

Zunaid00's photo
Sat 08/17/13 04:49 PM
Hi All I am new to the site, so far seems good, what more can you do around here ??