Community > Posts By > Handganman

Handganman's photo
Wed 05/11/22 01:00 PM
I just heard the news that Naomi Judd has died.... so sad! :cry: Her daughters said she had been suffering from a mental illness, Bi Polar. I heard that it was a suicide. I’m not a big fan of country music, but I did like a few of their songs.
Sympathy and prayers for her family :pray::disappointed:
May she Rest In Peace :innocent:

not a piatic syndrome of psych of her deatful in life that doing is near of the name of light and bad of light !!!! her attitude is not like a maze people doing nothing can hambrow of his selfs she only can do is aging of age like cagart bastard boy have no name in her big pathetic pantry brief!!! betrayerful!

Handganman's photo
Wed 05/11/22 12:56 PM
i never realized that i have a opium forum with other pollitic way of life that couldnt imagine i cannot wait for something happiness in life she can never amaze me everything i feel very plesant way of life i could never believe it that you day do it in your life i never pursue you every time i tell my happy way of my life every time i do that i broke my happiness i aszure my self every time i do dreaming of my road of life with my fantastic dreaming girl . I don't know why she shelter my dreaming opportunity in life she badly not good attitude of reality life! where are you weren't G?!🤬

Handganman's photo
Wed 05/11/22 12:46 PM
Anytime, I'm always available 24x7 Central Jail:wink:

zzupp ? you want to fight me in jail hah? are very strong man ? kindly check your outfit!!! do you distract the people that want to chase their life in reality you cannot beg up who you are bad chittah kanekakukapa peruh datu chakaka!!!!

Handganman's photo
Wed 05/11/22 12:44 PM
I don't know what kind of place this is, but I would like to meet polite men

Don't know why some men always say strange things and make strange demands🤨

you didn't meet the person polite in here , you have meeted is kindful person but have little polited person men

Handganman's photo
Wed 05/11/22 12:42 PM
hi sara are you insane of the man you have wanted in person ?

Handganman's photo
Wed 05/11/22 12:40 PM
hi nurra?:slight_smile: