Community > Posts By > HONEY

HONEY's photo
Sat 09/02/23 01:57 PM
are u the one who didn't get girl or boy :joy::joy::joy:

HONEY's photo
Tue 08/29/23 08:23 PM
yeah so i didn't find anybody till now for which i felt like a friend or a partner
what about you guys :joy::joy:

HONEY's photo
Mon 08/14/23 03:35 PM
soo as i just experienced that there is nothing ,
Somebody brokes u
Somebody plays
Somebody attracts
Somebody sounds good | bad
the person meets u here is extraordinary efficient
and looking for girlfriend / Boyfriend is not as easy as u think.
That is my experience here :no_mouth::rolling_eyes:

HONEY's photo
Tue 08/08/23 03:36 PM
i want somebody for a very long term no matter who u r....u r old , young , teen , lady , old lady , girl etc
i just want somebody for a long conversation
i lost my girl friend 6 days ago and now m alone and can't handle it anymore plz somebody contact me plzz

HONEY's photo
Mon 08/07/23 02:02 PM
i don't know why but m kind of sad personality and i think its the biggest reson that nobody dates me or counts me in friends
whats your suggestions

HONEY's photo
Thu 08/03/23 04:05 PM
Guys as i spends a more than a year on this app i didn't got a perfect match for myself
need your suggestions
guide me plz

HONEY's photo
Thu 08/03/23 03:31 PM
i also suggest the video chat i shows the intrest of person in relation and lot of things stop at the moment
no body bothered u again haha

HONEY's photo
Thu 08/03/23 03:28 PM
I'm puzzled here, are you already in some kind of romantic relationship with them or not, I have assumed not. Before you do anything, how do you know she is not interested in you, have you asked her out on a date. If yes, and she said no, then I agree with what others have said here, you must walk away. If you have not asked her out, she cannot be aware of your romantic interest in her so has not shown any interest in you, it happens. The best course of action is to ask her out and see where it goes in my opinion, and stop guessing about whether or not she is interested, life is full of surprises. Good luck.

That is the thing buddy
i won't let her know about my feelings for her
but yeah thats true im intrested in her another thing is once i tried to told her but
she directly said
if u have something important than txt me
so i leave the topic and asked her the random questions

HONEY's photo
Wed 08/02/23 02:09 PM
Guys what to do if you are sincere and loyal with somone who is not intrested in you and u know that !
do u leave him or her alone
or tell them about the things and feelings u have for them ?

HONEY's photo
Sat 06/04/22 03:13 PM
love

HONEY's photo
Sat 06/04/22 03:13 PM
Romance

just kind a little timepaas for me but to found a girl of your match its kinda hard and no one knows what kind of romance will the next person thinking from you guys .......