Community > Posts By > letssayhiandon

letssayhiandon's photo
Mon 08/26/13 05:50 PM

ya know I was thinking about this not too long ago...

Operating Systems such as Linux and UNIX often provide service ( A Server in Server Client Topology). For instance many Java programmers ( I program in Java ) tend to favor networked applications because of Java's networking functionality is more powerful then others ( hackers, server side processing for ftp, http and others).

On the other hand C/Microsoft languages such as C/C++/C# and VB .NET are most likely what Windows is written in. While Linux and UNIX are likely written in Java as those operating systems often ( especially for the 'not free' services) like Solaris (many java programmers use this OS ) for web development and other types of servers databases files ect..

I guess what you said in the original post for this post might be true because security is related to networking (Java has powerful networking capabilities.. like Gnutella clients Frost Wire and Lime wire are often written in Java as well as server side processing web applications such as the one this site is written in) .

However to mix languages in Java you use the keyword native when creating the method that executes the C code and I am not sure you can execute Java code within a C/C++ application although you might be able to I do not know.. but both get compiled to byte code in the end. So maybe if you just have the class files there to invoke it does not make a world of difference as long as a Java Runtime Environment is automatically installed with the OS.

Like just the other day I was wondering if Java Programmers are compatible with C/C++ type language programers for the exact same program such as a Windows Operating System.

This guy is a complete FOOL Unix was out way before Java even was a twinkle in anybodies eye Unix isnt made with Java and WIndows is made with vb.Dnt believe anything Mirage=FOOLTARD or his cronies say.

letssayhiandon's photo
Mon 08/26/13 10:32 AM

your right letsayhi, I have no idea what it is I am talking about...
I was better off twiddling my thumbs through class...
No idea that overheating and unusually high frequencies during operations that do not require them means you need to replace the cpu...

Twist and twist fact remains u where caught as a liar. By the way all cpus operate at a very high freq. Uare not an egineer or u wouldnt have made such
A foolish remark.
Here Endth The Lesson

Feeling superior telling people they're wrong on a free dating site?

you should ask urself and ur friends the same questions.
Just the facts and the Facts hurt
HERE ENDTH THE LESSON

letssayhiandon's photo
Mon 08/26/13 10:29 AM

The Tech that came out did the virus scan as well to make sure no virus found.. I had clicked on a site just before the issue happened... He said somehow it put a glitch in the Firefox and said to make sure to delete the old one not to try to fix the one I already had... He said he has seen it happen a few times just start fresh and re add the tool bars you want...

He isnt a tech Dont add toolbars. Toolbars can be a virus ,but most definitely are spyware .Dont pay him or get ur money back.
HE More then likely used Mcafee eww

letssayhiandon's photo
Sun 08/25/13 08:27 PM

Thanks so very much for the info. I'm sure he left a trojan.
Rather than reformat, shouldn't I "zero-out" the HD (as if I know how to do that).
I do have a few files I'd lik to save, but worry some nasty buggies might tag along for the ride.
I can see in my log files where he deleted his tracks. Interesting: around a year ago, I was preparing to fill out an online application, yet a zip code was already on the form.
Was I being toyed w/ using tantalizing, teasing clues? When the jerk called, he said, "You don't know who this is, do you?"
I've used White Canyon's "Wipe Drive" before. What about that?

Yeah but using a linux format will "kill it" and to protect u do what I said. Just email me so we can stay in contact better that way . Then I can help u out proper.

letssayhiandon's photo
Sun 08/25/13 02:33 PM

your right letsayhi, I have no idea what it is I am talking about...
I was better off twiddling my thumbs through class...
No idea that overheating and unusually high frequencies during operations that do not require them means you need to replace the cpu...

Twist and twist fact remains u where caught as a liar. By the way all cpus operate at a very high freq. Uare not an egineer or u wouldnt have made such
A foolish remark.
Here Endth The Lesson

letssayhiandon's photo
Sat 08/24/13 05:37 PM

ooo thnk you i'll give them ago hope i'll see you on when you get back on your feet thanks for your help do you play any online PC games

Nope as I don't have a gaming PC.
Though I'm probably going to buy something like an Alienware in the future.

Alienware are gooooood but you may be able to save some money with building your own rig. It's not too hard nowadays anymore. I always build my own and could assist with tips which hardware works together best.

As for online games I always liked the COD series best. I liked the older ones better as players could run and host their own servers but still very good game play with the newer ones too.

I wouldn't know where to start or have the confidence/ability to build my own.

Just looked up some Alienware computers and came across the awesome Alienware 18 laptop.
I'm more than happy to spend a few grand or more to get that Alienware 18 laptop.
I'll have to save up for awhile but it will be worth it for such awesomeness.

:smile:

Alienware was never that great,and got worse under DEll.At least they admit they are a pc .Although abit overpriced.

Have newegg or a momandpops build u one far better and cheaper.

letssayhiandon's photo
Sat 08/24/13 02:32 PM
Edited by letssayhiandon on Sat 08/24/13 02:35 PM

when your cpu is running abnormally such as at a higher frequency and really stressing it... you need a new cpu usually... I have had this happen a couple times.

which has nothing to do with this ..that would be over heating .there is no such thing as over stressing. Cpus dont over stress . They are on or off they break or work no in between . They break they dont stress.. they just dont work.. good grief.. u urself said u arent a hardware guy in previous post so lay off. When can people tell the truth

letssayhiandon's photo
Sat 08/24/13 02:20 PM

Well I am not sure it can be done. Ill put it this way. If the police want the so much as the serial numbers from your hardware and probably even administrative passwords from your BIOS or configuration settings I am thinking they can probably do it. I program, and know others that do as well. Thinking they are going to tell you the same thing that I would. Things like pulling restricted files from a web server over a network connection is SUPPOSED to be impossible. But if you know http as well as the server the files reside on it can probably be done.

For the average person walking the street for a network key or to gain access to work stations behind a router I am not sure that it is even close to being possible. I have to admit it might be, but I doubt it.

Most likely cause... someone who has access to things that are not supposed to is screwing with you
someone you know saw your password key

all false info and mumble jumbo.. windows is to open and easy to get into.. gvitago the fact is he did get in there.. he called you so he knows of you do what I said.Right now he more then likely has a Trojan inside your system. SO u must format to erase anything inside it. Meaning he is seeing what is going on . If he left a trace of the number he called on give it to the police he committed a Federal crime for what he did.
I would after a format and back up of pictures and known documents
I would put pclinuxos on there . Reset main router password and wireless password and reset the main modem. If the main modem has a battery take it out before u unplug the main modem then unplug that. Then reset the router. Then have the router plugin while the modem is off .The router seeing the modem off will reset the dhcp again on its side. Turn on the main modem without he battery after 2 min. Then reset the router again after modem is back on with all lights then reset main password and wireless password. Meaning put a new password in for the main password and wireless or disable the wireless if not using wireless.

prior to all this download and burn a copy of pclinuxos.

iso recorder -- is ur free iso or dvd maker for windows: This way u can have or make alive dvd of pclinux os a free os. Linux much better then macosx
http://isorecorder.alexfeinman.com/isorecorder.htm

Pclinuxos iso:
http://mirror.internode.on.net/pub/pclinuxos/pclinuxos/live-cd/pclinuxos-kde-2013.07.iso

goodluck in whatever u do gvitago

letssayhiandon's photo
Sat 08/24/13 10:45 AM

ok guys and thanks for your help and it seems that you need some more info

1- i have windows7- 64 bit
2- hard disk is 275 gb, 240 of it is free
3- processor AMD A6 APU WITH Radeon HD GRAPHICS 1.4 Ghz
( quad processors)
4- RAM 4 Gb
5- system 64-bit operating system

i use my computer mainly to watch u tube, movies, ms word and excell.Not many programs there either.

when at idel, the cpu usage is between 0-10%
memory usage when idel or when i have three stations going is around 1.8 GB

CPU TEMP IS ALWAYS AROUND 70% OF MAX ( IS THERE A GUIDE LINE FOR LIMITS?)

FAN SPEED IS ALWAYS AROUND 80-90% OF MAX.

HOPE THIS INFO SHEDS SOME LITE ON WHAT I SHOULD TRY TO DO NEXT.

sounds like u are doing most of ur stuff online? cuz so much of your disk space is free. is there a possibility that it your web browser or the sites u visit that are running poorly? Have you updated lately the drivers for your modem (wireless?) card or antenna.

Also the other guy up there did have one good answer. Clean up and pare down the programs that run at start up to improve the boot.

your processor speed is too slow for 64 bit so mirage is prolly right

new processor - you need at least 2 or 2.2 ghrtz

mirage is totally wrong good grief read .. oh yeah you cant read facts. he has a 4 core system. It needs the x64 windows. What FOOL you are that.
HP2011 and I are right

letssayhiandon's photo
Sat 08/24/13 07:33 AM
Edited by letssayhiandon on Sat 08/24/13 07:38 AM
Apple people are going to hate this tough.Its for people to know the facts so they dont buy into the lies.

1. The Mac has always been a pc nothing ever special about it at all. Used the exact same software and hardware .
We are talking Ibm compatible not in terms of the definition of personal computer ... a c64 is a pc.
2. The cost:

You can spend $1500 on a Mac and get a dual core I7 With Closed source Linux on it -that is macosx. They registered the Unix compatibility layer with Unix Consortium. Same Layer that open source Linux Distros have.

Wait you say thats great.. hold on there.. Dual core arent made any more. They make duos ... Duos are second and third Generation.
You say well thats a dual core..."nope its not".. They are called Duos 2nd and Duos 3rd Gen . Pc people dont buy into lies.Intel knows they can get away with the gullibility of apple people so they sell them underpowered chips at I7 extreme more then 8 core pricing ..thats right.
I can get a 4 core I5 thin notebook called the ultraboook for $750-900
more ram 8gigs 2 hard drives a ssd and a normal 500 gig or 1 tb . Better video card. So yes more power and faster.Yeah this is at the offical mac site . prove that to the mac people in this forum and at the stores oh so fun telling the truth.

3. The IPAD

Those things are made by ASUS They made an agreement for them not to come out with ASUS pad for 2 years. Funny how the ASUS pad looked just like the IPad , and you know how apple sues.
The phones used 2 gen Samsung cpus while the rest use of the normal society droid use 12thand 14th and up gen cpus. Heck look it up.
So no apple couldn't sue Samsung. The A5 cpu is a Accorn cpu made in 1992 nothing to do with apple at all. Just like the ppc apple didnt make or design the ppc.

The rounded icons /glass ..Dang thats an Amiga thing . In fact Amiga is still the only truly 32bit/64bit real-time multitasking multimedia True Unix system around. With Gui from ground up. No dos shell like windows and mac.or 8bit .. like windows and mac.

oh im going to build a computer in my garage stick a apple logo on it sell it to you for 5gs .it cost me 800 to build.Difference is it will be more powerful and wont crash.It will have open source linux not closed source linux. jk ,but that is what was done in Calf .. remember the Apple clones although they sold them for much cheaper then apple.IT showed the world that apple was and is just a x86 normal pc. Thats why they where sued.

HERE ENDTH THE LESSON

letssayhiandon's photo
Sat 08/24/13 07:02 AM

after reading all :

HP2011 was right do what he said
The rest was total nonsense

said by someone who is headless...he has a couple good comments but some are questionalbe but I do agree that a lot here is questionalbe

said by some who is a fool has no experience attack me 1st.whatever remember that admin. all my comments are facts which are based on each other.. dam she cant read between the lines at all .. not even a IT person figures Jealousy reigns here.
Here Endth THE LESSON

letssayhiandon's photo
Sat 08/24/13 06:57 AM

MY computer is running very slow , and streaming too.

i have Toshiba lap top satelite, quad processor, 4 gb memory. I had run virus clean up, registery fix, defrag, disk clean up, delted temp files, etc. NOTHING HELPED.

I DID notice that the CPU tempreture is 70-80% of max , and the fan speed running at 90% of the Max.

any suggestions of what the problem is? and what i can do?

fred

As far as my experience goes, you`ll just have reinstall your operating system. Cleaning the dick etc. won`t do anything, strangely enough. I don`t know who computers slow down over time, it`s a mystery.

wrong totally wrong he did what hp said and i agreed it worked. When are people going to tell truth. Oh yeah sure format and reinstall everything 2 hours later. whatever dude. That is the wrong answer I pity your clients.
besides its a closed case.

letssayhiandon's photo
Fri 08/23/13 04:50 PM

Try using end task and end process

Its a done deal and that wouldnt have helped

letssayhiandon's photo
Fri 08/23/13 01:10 PM

Somehow, Firefox seems to have installed itself on my PC, and disallows me from installing Internet Explorer 10. I do have multiple anti-virus, malware, adware apps installed (McAfee, Malewarebytes, Adaware...), which for the time being seem to be playing along nicely. IE seems to be downloading, but could an app be blocking the installation? I was hacked back in March (the @&;/ actually called me as I watched him taking screen shots of a job application I had been working on), and in response, changed the password on my home network, which also requires a "key" (a thumb drive) to gain access.

Mcafee installed or some other program installed Firefox.. because you didnt do a custom install.

That is the worst .. well norton and symantec all the same company.
Firsfox isnt preventing youi doing anything.Your system is so fouled up now it needs a total clean up. you need either to back up ur documents , favorites and format it. At the very least remove all antivirus programs ,and then install only Bitdefender.

Hum knowing this if u have a dhcp renew ur ip address by reseting ur modem taking the battery out if you have the big modem. IF not just unplug it that will do.

We can backup and format and then install pclinuxos he then cant see it as windows users cant see linux drives. More then likely the guy knew of you.

letssayhiandon's photo
Fri 08/23/13 08:30 AM

That's where you need to ask yourself what you will be using the images for? Even a billboard sized image doesn't need to be 50MP because the larger a picture is the further back you will have to stand to view it properly. It would be absolutely pointless to have an image that size with details that sharp.

wrong on all accounts

letssayhiandon's photo
Fri 08/23/13 07:29 AM

I converted it all to simple Gnome Classic and it does just fine. :)

Have you ever tried pclinux os.. Glad its working great though.

Yeah, its way better then the closed source linux = macosx

letssayhiandon's photo
Thu 08/22/13 11:31 PM
never pc-or any outdadted arcane x86 aka mac. I use Superior PS3

KillZone 3

letssayhiandon's photo
Wed 08/21/13 07:09 PM
Could be its running

pres ctrl alt delte at once

the task bar window will pop up or the window to choose that

then choose the processes tab

look for firefox highlight it right click

and select end process tree/ process

till all firefox process are gone

then close the task bar window like the xlpolar window via the x

letssayhiandon's photo
Wed 08/21/13 07:03 PM

That got me curious.
I have a 12 yr old emachine. She's a tired.
The Mac I've seen on Amazon and best buy are esspensive. 9 to 1,200 dollars.
Where can I find a good one like Debbie's?
And, what are the limitations and downsides with an apple?
Purty pulease.
Oops!
I am looking for a desktop. Not laptop.
AMAZON A company called e-sales they are great!!!

again dont get a mac unless u want to get ripped off

Yeah, right dude. Thats like saying don't buy a Honda or a Toyota vehicle, because they cost more. You get what you pay for when you want reliability. You like to rebuild, patch and f• with your PC all the time trying to keep it up and running?. Go ahead. My mac kicks azz for graphics, and music endeavors without hardly any maintenance, and I yes, I have used a Windows PC. Spazzy little beotches...

To each their own. I like how a Mac works, looks and stays reliable.
Thank You!!!

whatever ,yeah right dude cars are different . they are tested out.Im an IT guy .MACs are pc Toyota and honda come from different plants. macs are made by intel. Apple/macs come from the same plant as intel pcs. Not a good analogy.Try again. I dont patch or do a thing. Your mac has the same exact graphics as a pc same video card, and same exact sound card. YOu are trying to make up for your overpriced pc=mac that you paid for..you attack me yet another guy said the same thing. How droll and childish.Dont lie no maintenance whatever. Thats why there is apple care.I go there , and its always full. Windows is a os as is the mac os which is linux closed source.I know Linus and knew Steve. You can put Windows on your Mac to prove u just have a pc.Always have been.
So you fail again

In order to have failed again, I would have posted more than once in this thread, super genius...
Besides, Each day I finish all my work on my Mac. bigsmile

Also, I know a Mac is a personal computer.

Yes, I can run Mac OS or Windows on my Mac. PC.

Can you run Mac OS on your "Non-Mac-PC" ? I dont think so. So they are exactly the same huh?

These machines are tools. You use the best tool that works for you. I use Mac. You should use use whats best for you, but you feel the need to tell everyone Mac is overpriced Junk. If you did know Steve you wouldn't say that, out of respect alone. So BS on that. Don't lie...laugh

At my company, we don't have an IT guy, cause we all use Macs, and each of us can support our own departments and administer whatever is needed. smokin

Also, you can say what you need to here. please don't email me, Your not my girlfriend....laugh laugh

!. you called me a Genius Thanks
2.You jsut did post in here again.-Bonjour

3.You are running windows on your mac why because it is using the exact same hardware.

oh by the way here
http://www.macbreaker.com/2012/07/install-mountain-lion-unibeast.html no modification of hardware and I can install macosx on my pc why becasue a pc is a mac and vice versa all over the net LIAR it says so

You dont know who the The F I am so you dont know if I knew Steve Jobs or not.He was and is a Member of Amiga Users Group .He owns only Amigas as does Bill gates.So stuff it. You could say hey . I know Harry Windsor.I would say whatever.I dont know you so It could happen.TO continue on ..Why is he still when Stve has died. Just because a person has died doesnt mean he ceases to become a member.No unlike the hall of fame. Look it up if you dare.

Here is ur overpriced pos mac where as I can get a pc with more power for cheaper.

2.9GHz dual-core Intel Core i7
Turbo Boost up to 3.6GHz
8GB 1600MHz memory
750GB 5400-rpm hard drive1
Intel HD Graphics 4000
Built-in battery (7 hours)2

$1,499.00
Free Shipping
6, 12, or 18 month
special financing
Available to ship:
Within 24 hours
Available for pickup: Check availability

really 1500 for a first generation dual core not even a duo lol rofl what a ripp. Intel doesn't make that for pc people anymore only for mac people for they know ..stick a mac logo on it. Apple people will buy into the lies ..rofl.

on avg i got for $999 500 cheaper and mor power a 4 core
2 hardrives

Open Box: ASUS Zenbook Intel 4 Core i7 4GB DDR3 Memory 800GB HDD 24GB SSD 13.3" Ultrabook Windows 8 64-Bit UX32VD-DH71

Intel 4 Core i7
8GB DDR3, 800GB HDD + 24...
1920 x 1080, NVIDIA Gefo...
humm better graphics and there where more like that.

I tell the truth and dont lie that the difference between me and the mac/apple people in here. I have proven that with your on links at apple's own site.You will say no.. so thats why I call you all fools.
Like I said you dont know jack ..
Stop being a liar liar. BOnjour

HERE ENDTH THE LESSON

letssayhiandon's photo
Wed 08/21/13 06:35 PM

That got me curious.
I have a 12 yr old emachine. She's a tired.
The Mac I've seen on Amazon and best buy are esspensive. 9 to 1,200 dollars.
Where can I find a good one like Debbie's?
And, what are the limitations and downsides with an apple?
Purty pulease.
Oops!
I am looking for a desktop. Not laptop.
AMAZON A company called e-sales they are great!!!

again dont get a mac unless u want to get ripped off

Yeah, right dude. Thats like saying don't buy a Honda or a Toyota vehicle, because they cost more. You get what you pay for when you want reliability. You like to rebuild, patch and f• with your PC all the time trying to keep it up and running?. Go ahead. My mac kicks azz for graphics, and music endeavors without hardly any maintenance, and I yes, I have used a Windows PC. Spazzy little beotches...

To each their own. I like how a Mac works, looks and stays reliable.
Thank You!!!

whatever ,yeah right dude cars are different . they are tested out.Im an IT guy .MACs are pc Toyota and honda come from different plants. macs are made by intel. Apple/macs come from the same plant as intel pcs. Not a good analogy.Try again. I dont patch or do a thing. Your mac has the same exact graphics as a pc same video card, and same exact sound card. YOu are trying to make up for your overpriced pc=mac that you paid for..you attack me yet another guy said the same thing. How droll and childish.Dont lie no maintenance whatever. Thats why there is apple care.I go there , and its always full. Windows is a os as is the mac os which is linux closed source.I know Linus and knew Steve. You can put Windows on your Mac to prove u just have a pc.Always have been.
So you fail again

In order to have failed again, I would have posted more than once in this thread, super genius...
Besides, Each day I finish all my work on my Mac. bigsmile

Also, I know a Mac is a personal computer.

Yes, I can run Mac OS or Windows on my Mac. PC.

Can you run Mac OS on your "Non-Mac-PC" ? I dont think so. So they are exactly the same huh?

These machines are tools. You use the best tool that works for you. I use Mac. You should use use whats best for you, but you feel the need to tell everyone Mac is overpriced Junk. If you did know Steve you wouldn't say that, out of respect alone. So BS on that. Don't lie...laugh

At my company, we don't have an IT guy, cause we all use Macs, and each of us can support our own departments and administer whatever is needed. smokin

Also, you can say what you need to here. please don't email me, Im not your girlfriend....laugh laugh

:thumbsup: Somebody knows Mac!!...I've been using them for 24 yearsbigsmile ...I worked in advertising and we needed them for their graphics and later for Photoshop...First thing I do when I buy a new one is install Virtual PC for Mac....Two computers for the price of one and a half!!laugh laugh

First he doesnt know me he contradicted himself so you made a fool of yourself. A pc is a mac open one up. really how can you run a windows on a pc if it was the same hardware architecture. BONJOUR
heres your sign. Same exact graphics. That business that uses macs is retarded really. Wasting money. Again you waited This long to respond.
HERE ENDTH THE LESSON

Previous 1