Community > Posts By > suntannedmale

suntannedmale's photo
Sat 10/18/08 01:26 PM
Edited by suntannedmale on Sat 10/18/08 01:53 PM
I recently became a member here and have met a wonderful, charming, and very caring woman here, my advice to the men!!! be a gentleman, you wil go alot further, learn to become good friends and you can build off that foundation.
I look forward to contining my relationship one day at a time, so thanks mingle for the chance to have met someone that seems to be meant for me, oh yes one other point!!!!!

pray, because god does answer prayers

suntannedmale's photo
Sun 10/05/08 12:20 PM
all very good points i must say as to respect and being honest and up front, we all wish this were the rule, good luck to all in their matches. my best suntannedmale

suntannedmale's photo
Sat 10/04/08 09:51 AM
Edited by suntannedmale on Sat 10/04/08 09:52 AM
wanted to stop by and say hello to all the members from the florida and tampa bay area, stop by my profile then say hello . Look forward to hearing from new friends

suntannedmale's photo
Sat 10/04/08 07:00 AM
Hello, i'm a new member here and have already met some very friendly and interesting people , stop by and view my profile and say hello always my best suntannedmale

suntannedmale's photo
Sat 10/04/08 06:59 AM
wanted to say hello and i'm from the tampa bay area wish you luck on you're search my best to you suntannedmale

suntannedmale's photo
Sat 10/04/08 06:56 AM
never underestimate to power of prayer, god is always listening, so talk to him often

suntannedmale's photo
Sat 10/04/08 06:55 AM
please visit my site to see some of the recording i'm currently touring with, the newly released cd is also available for a listen as well hope to see you there

suntannedmale's photo
Sat 10/04/08 06:52 AM
I'm a new member and always open for suggestions as a way to improve my site here, so please stop by and say hello, look forward to hearing back from new friends.

suntannedmale's photo
Thu 10/02/08 03:01 PM
Just became a member a few days ago and have already met some very interesting people here, if you're from the tampa bay area please stop by and take a look at my profile and say hello, my best suntannedmale

suntannedmale's photo
Thu 10/02/08 02:59 PM
stopped by to leave a message for anyone from the tampa bay florida area whom enjoys interesting chats, hope to hear back from you

suntannedmale's photo
Tue 09/30/08 01:35 PM
Hello, wanted to say hello to the community of new friends and hope to meet some very interesting people from the site.I am from the Tampa Bay Area and a Florida native, so stop by and say hello.