Community > Posts By > beeeeast

beeeeast's photo
Mon 09/30/13 11:59 PM
Hey I'm a Christian guy I'm 21 I just want a Christian friend I'm not a bad person some people say I'm to innocent. That i need to get in trouble but I don't need it so if there's any one on here that could be a good friend it would be an honor. If not u don't know what u have until u loose it

beeeeast's photo
Tue 08/20/13 09:52 AM
Look bad sex is when u ain't sniffing licking and u don't have that many positions to put that woman in .
look most women when they want sex and you're in a relation ship u better be hitting it right cuz she might leave ya

beeeeast's photo
Tue 08/20/13 09:45 AM
Exactly that attitude ruins everything u know they might be beautiful on the outside but there inside there heart when them women show there true selves my god

beeeeast's photo
Tue 08/20/13 09:31 AM
Single and might go back into the wild a man's natural instinct. I'm a hard one to tame hopefully there will be one girl to help me settle down

beeeeast's photo
Tue 08/20/13 09:22 AM
If I was in a commitment with a woman I would want her to be sweet always it's not all about the sex it's more conversations than anything as long as she don't argue about random things hey but no relationship is perfect that is like trying to find a needle in a hay stack get what u got till you're soulmate shows up

beeeeast's photo
Tue 08/20/13 08:50 AM
For all the new that wants a type of relationship that harldy knows anyone in you're area start my advice is talk to as many as u can if. She or he doesn't like u u was alreadyt

beeeeast's photo
Tue 08/20/13 08:28 AM
It's harder to find love don't try to find love let love find u you will find eachother u know it might take a long time but patience makes love grow and love makes everything grow. You'll know when it's right