Community > Posts By > kdpublish

kdpublish's photo
Wed 08/28/13 08:58 PM
I would agree about not using the ask "ask me" almost ever women uses this. I would concrete and specific when listing activities. Just about anything does not hold any meaning. I would be specific Scuba and deep sea fish are worlds away from going on a cruise. You should answer the profile questions completely. A no answer is often taken as the less desirable of the choices. So for example if I see a yes kids live at home and a no answer by marriage. I assume that means that there is drama in that question or the women would have answered the question. I hope that helps.

Good Luck:
Keith

kdpublish's photo
Wed 08/28/13 06:07 PM

Pls dont let my son end up in a wheelchair and pls find a way to heal him of this retched disease i dont ask for much but i'm asking for this amen

So we all hope and wish for you and your son as well.

kdpublish's photo
Wed 08/28/13 06:06 PM
Hello all:
I like this site and have enjoyed looking over the reviews. I personally felt that some profiles are too short "Ask me I'll tell you." and others are a little more complete.

My concern is that my own profile may be too long. Everything that I have placed in the profile is honest and correct but I am wondering if I am scaring off women with the level of information. I would like to let a prospective mate have as much information as possible as soon as possible. It seems that only some women add as much detail. I think that this is probably a good idea in some respects but it does force a male such as myself who is actively looking for a Partner to almost have to hunt down details or send out rather pathetic emails asking for details.

Back to the profile. Please be brutally honest, hurting my feelings is a small trade to find the women I want to spend the rest of my life with. Ladies, you probably know more about the subject of men's profiles so your comments are especially requested.

Thanks All:
Keith