Community > Posts By > l0veme12

l0veme12's photo
Thu 11/27/14 02:28 PM
Thanks everyone for the any opinions. Even most is negative opinion.. its ok.. :-) GOD BLESS...

l0veme12's photo
Thu 11/27/14 02:23 PM
oh...

l0veme12's photo
Thu 11/27/14 02:20 PM
oh...

l0veme12's photo
Tue 11/18/14 05:57 PM
a lot of bad things are going to happen to us. first off, we're going to die.

l0veme12's photo
Tue 11/18/14 05:43 PM
yeah your right...

l0veme12's photo
Tue 11/18/14 05:41 PM
:)

l0veme12's photo
Tue 11/18/14 05:26 PM
Being too nice gets you used and being too mean pushes people away.. You should be nice but you should also put your foot down if you have to...

l0veme12's photo
Tue 11/18/14 05:20 PM
well said...

l0veme12's photo
Tue 11/18/14 03:02 PM
well said...

l0veme12's photo
Tue 11/18/14 11:45 AM
your funny miss!

l0veme12's photo
Tue 11/18/14 03:37 AM
hahhaha :D funny :D

l0veme12's photo
Tue 11/18/14 03:11 AM

Every woman wants her man to love her from his heart and soul.. When a woman loves a man she wants to be the most important person in his life.. When a woman truly loves you, she will give all her time and attention to you.. She call you and text you all day when you are away from her because she wants to be part of every single thing you do.. She will be jealous of other women around you because she wants all your attention focused on her.. She would like to meet you everyday because she would love to spend quality time with you.. She will do everything she can, to see her man happy.. She will feel more and more loved when her man shares his dreams and fantasies with her.. She also wants her man to share his emotions, his fears and his laughter with her. she actually wants her man to be proud to have her in his life.. to be very honest, when a woman is in love with a man she wants to be emotionally,soulfully and telepathcally connected to him :-)

#Be true to love and love will be true to you :-)
You are not wrong for feeling how you do,that's just the nature of some people,same here,I haven't learned how to love someone halfway,it's either all or nothing for me,but I've learned to not show people that much love and attention,cause for one ,some will try and take advantage of you and even possibly take you for granted even though you show them all that "love",while you love them that much,don't always show and express it THAT much!!!flowerforyou drinker

#anyway Your right... always think positive :)

l0veme12's photo
Tue 11/18/14 02:34 AM
ask yourself because I'm not a liar person... And I hope God forgives you... respect yourself...

l0veme12's photo
Tue 11/18/14 01:51 AM
you know what??? you don't know me so don't say anything me that you really did not sure of it! I'm sorry but I was dissapointed you... I thought you have a good heart (not rude) but I'm wrong....

l0veme12's photo
Mon 11/17/14 11:03 PM
hahaha :D

l0veme12's photo
Mon 11/17/14 10:52 PM

I was opened my ref. but only bread was there :D

and a sense of humor.

smiles

#im not really happy at this time :-) but I just try to smile here... but deep inside never..

l0veme12's photo
Mon 11/17/14 10:46 PM

i feel sad you feel doing all those things will make a man love you.

the only man that will want all those things is a mentally unstable one, whom wants to lock you in a tower and never let you out.

the man that loves you will not love you because you tried to make him.

#i never wish to have someone like what you said.. I don't need him if he doesn't love me... :-) And I don't want to forced him to love me.. :-)

good for you, as that would just cause more pain and self anguish for no good results, and that is always a sad thing to see in life anywhere, anyplace.

#anyway I'm not a desperate woman :-) I'm not easy to fall in love with someone.. specially if. he doesn't love me... :-)

l0veme12's photo
Mon 11/17/14 10:44 PM

Sounds like a stalker...lol

#what do you think miss??

I think everyone needs their own space. And desperation is a turnoff...huh

#hahaha :D Sounds funny :-)

l0veme12's photo
Mon 11/17/14 10:42 PM

i feel sad you feel doing all those things will make a man love you.

the only man that will want all those things is a mentally unstable one, whom wants to lock you in a tower and never let you out.

the man that loves you will not love you because you tried to make him.

#i never wish to have someone like what you said.. I don't need him if he doesn't love me... :-) And I don't want to forced him to love me.. :-)

l0veme12's photo
Mon 11/17/14 10:40 PM

Sounds like a stalker...lol

#what do you think miss??

Previous 1