Community > Posts By > Nicorobin

Nicorobin's photo
Wed 09/11/13 05:12 AM
You can't generalise women like that

Nicorobin's photo
Sun 09/08/13 02:16 PM
I was just wondering if I could do something to filter them so I don't get notifications it's not that big of a deal :thumbsup:

Nicorobin's photo
Sun 09/08/13 12:42 PM

Can't I just block India

rofl rofl Oh i only we could, along with Nigeria, Ghana, Liberia, Senegal and ; oh hell, just make it the whole continent, as with all of India!rofl

Is liberia a country

Nicorobin's photo
Sun 09/08/13 08:50 AM
Yeah I know
I just find them a bit creepy

Nicorobin's photo
Sun 09/08/13 08:44 AM

How dare you tell me to chill my beans? I've got a good mind to add you as a favorite for that.

Who cares? You just said yourself it means nothing? You'd simply end up in a pile of Indian blokes who done the same meaningless thing

I'm sooooooooo confused

Nicorobin's photo
Sun 09/08/13 08:43 AM

How dare you tell me to chill my beans? I've got a good mind to add you as a favorite for that.

As long as you don't include a message like
Hi I want frandship wid u

I wouldn't mind :p

Nicorobin's photo
Sun 09/08/13 07:57 AM

Welcome to the Internet!

:)

If we could all get what we want....

There wouldn't be crap constantly jammed in our email that we got no interest in.

There would be no pop ups.

We could find our soul mates the second we type in what we are looking for.

...and all women would desperately want me.

:)

But, it just don't work that way.

The Internet is just like actual life...ya gotta put up with crap you don't like to eventually get what you want.

I want all women to want me too!!!!!

Nicorobin's photo
Sun 09/08/13 07:55 AM

i have had real young india gals try to contact me..... at the top of mingle web page you will see in red letters contact us click on that contact then and tell them your problem and see if they can help you.......at top of page you will also see help in red try that.....good luck.....

Aww thank you <3

Do that and you are wasting your time and theirs. People can add you as a favorite if they want to and there's nothing that you can do to stop them. I'm telling you that it means nothing and if you don't want people looking at your profile you shouldn't be on a dating site.

Understood, chill your beans

Nicorobin's photo
Sun 09/08/13 07:22 AM

i have had real young india gals try to contact me..... at the top of mingle web page you will see in red letters contact us click on that contact then and tell them your problem and see if they can help you.......at top of page you will also see help in red try that.....good luck.....

Aww thank you <3

Nicorobin's photo
Sun 09/08/13 07:22 AM
It feels creepy
That they're just adding me like that

Nicorobin's photo
Sun 09/08/13 06:37 AM
Can't I just block India

Nicorobin's photo
Sun 09/08/13 06:33 AM

Devil fruit logia type lightning

what on earth is that? lol...it sounds useful! laugh

http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Logia

Nicorobin's photo
Sun 09/08/13 06:31 AM
How do you prevent Random Indian guys from adding you as a favourite
On my profile it clearly says woman looking for woman
They aren't female
And yet they have the audacity to add me as a friend/favourite or send me a message
I block them individually and I've set my filters so no men can message me but the friend requests keep on coming
HELP please

Nicorobin's photo
Wed 09/04/13 04:31 PM
Devil fruit logia type lightning