Community > Posts By > danflow7

danflow7's photo
Sun 09/15/13 12:33 PM
I don't know what to say or do.

It seems I always love a woman, but eventually they leave me. My love is real and unconditional, but clearly that isn't enough.

My heart is broken, I feel so low. I don't know what to do. Again and again pieces of me are gouged out. I feel like there is nothing left.

Some women out there, please help me. Why do I always end up this way? I don't cheat. I give my all to my partner, but somehow it always ends up the same way.

What am I doing wrong?

danflow7's photo
Fri 10/24/08 03:31 PM
Ill check them out when I get off work bro

danflow7's photo
Fri 10/24/08 02:46 PM
Growing Old together
By Daniel Floyd

Aging is inevitable. From the time sperm meets egg we die a little bit each day. Some people fear death. Some fear old age itself, for the sake of vanity.

I look with joy on growing old with that special someone. I will watch the changes intently. The deepening of the lines on your face. The hair going from a slight tinge of gray to a radiant white. Both of us becoming feeble and weak. It may not be perfect or easy, but it's definitely worth it.

Of course we will become kermudgeon, it comes with the territory. Honery and elderly, but hopefully a lot wiser. Should your mind go, like the notebook I will be forever by your side in the hospital, for home is not home without you there with me. My mind will never go, for nearness to you will always be able to bring me back, even from the depths of insanity. Our mutual love is our impenetrable aegis.

Kids, grand kids, and great grand kids should life allow, I only hope they favor you and not me. I want to bring life into the world that is comprised of both of us. I want to experience all that life has to offer with you. 25 years together will only increase my desire to see and be around you. Eternity is all I will settle for.

When we are ugly and infirm. When our bones, sinews, and joints ache incessantly. When our skin is saggy, spotty, wrinkled and without grace. When younger generations scoff at us and are repulsed by us. When the middle aged pity us. When sex is impossible and a physical relationship is no longer an option. When all these things come to pass, I won't love you as much as I did in the beginning; I will love you infinitely more.

I already love you infinitely, time will only strengthen this bond. I look forward to the comings and goings of the years. The seasons will sing songs of our enduring love, played out by the rustling leaves of autumn, the splattering of spring rains, the crashing of waves in the summer, and the ominous silence of the winter. Our love shall remain forever.

So when you look distastefully on aging, remember that it only strengthens the bonds of love. Like the sapling, love starts weak, fragile, and easily uprooted. Try pulling out the tree that has taken root for 50 years.

danflow7's photo
Tue 10/21/08 02:59 PM
hell yea ive been to his live ****. HEs one of the great performers out there right now...amazing talent, and lotsa pretty women. The song Walk Away always makes me think of an ex. Hes hella deep.

danflow7's photo
Mon 10/20/08 04:40 PM
Ive seen the majority of those live, and they are all pretty good.

Ben harper is exceptional!
I saw kill switch with camilla...both were pretty tight.

Hed Pe has a lot of dope stuff...I really like black out

I like ill nino, specially when they go off in spanish cuz I speak spanish too.

Havent heard any fishbone or sepultura, but I will check them out.

danflow7's photo
Sat 10/18/08 09:43 AM

Oh no not at all i dont think ur nuts. While i love stevie nicks above all others my taste in music runs the gammot completely. I love techno & trance music & sevendust , POD lynkin Park tina turner cher kathy mattea barbra streisand megadeth Does it offend you yeah (which is a band) kenny rogers etc etc etc etc love it! But i cant stand tween singers & pop drivel

Sevendust is amazing...i like angel's son, licking cream, crumbled, and many others

danflow7's photo
Fri 10/17/08 07:34 PM
I think the best genres are created when 2 extremes are crossed to create a middle ground...which leads otherwised biased people to embrace a commonality, which eventually changes their perspective on what they thought theyd never enjoy.

Similarly, in the words of the great senator bullworth, "everyone should just keep ****ing everyone and eventually we'll all be the same color"

danflow7's photo
Fri 10/17/08 07:29 PM
Honestly yes.

There are multiple women that I am talking to and attempting get to know. Im not simply suggesting meeting for the purposes of hooking up, but wouldnt you agree that talking to someone is an easier way to get to know them than looking at pictures and sending messages?

I know that people may find me sketchy or offensive because of my music tastes or my shirtless pictures, but honestly I am the most genuine and reliable guy there is. Im not touting myself or blowing my own horn, but I can only tell it like it is. Like shaft, I deliver 10 times out of 10. When you call me, I answer, unless it isnt physically possible at the moment. I don't judge for any reason, and I consider all people my equals.

I love women and men, and I respect them both, even when at times they don't deserve it. Not saying that I'm sexually interested in men because I am not. Im just looking for someone or some people to go out, have a couple drinks with and some good convo. There doesnt have to be any "come back to my place" or "can I come home with you". Im not even going into these things thinking of stuff like that...i just like meeting and getting to know people!

is that a crime? I guess the crime is having worked hard on my body and being a straight shooter, but what can I say...i love martial arts and I believe in telling it like it is!

MUAH! flowerforyou

danflow7's photo
Fri 10/17/08 07:21 PM
Before I die and Solitaire unravelling are 2 of my fave mushroom head songs

danflow7's photo
Fri 10/17/08 01:35 PM
definitely blackwater park

danflow7's photo
Fri 10/17/08 01:34 PM
hope your right buddy, but im not pushing my like. I'll continue to be me and eventually someone will be interested. Congrats on the luck youve had bro

danflow7's photo
Thu 10/16/08 09:28 PM
I do talk to them and all, but w/e i guess...ill just be like everyone else with an account on here but not actually intend to use it to meet people...

and we can all go merrily on our way, checking peoples profiles...reading witty comments...making superficial connections. Whatever the case be.

I guess im penalized for how i look or something?

Oh well...guess its cheaper this way grumble

danflow7's photo
Thu 10/16/08 03:42 PM
The drapery falls by opeth is tite

danflow7's photo
Thu 10/16/08 03:40 PM
Whats a guy gotta do to get a beautiful woman in rogers park or surrounding area (someone from chi or something) to go out to the bar?

I know some of you out there will be sitting home doing nothing, so holla at me and lets go have fun....we can MINGLE too...like this site.

blah blah blah...instead of hating, take the opportunity...you may have fun!

danflow7's photo
Sun 10/12/08 10:15 AM
Top forty stations can kinda do that to ya...they should call them "40 times an hour stations" cuz they play the same damn song like 40 times every hour. I swear theres enough great music from many decades and from all over to where you could go days on end without hearing the same song, yet somehow they manage to play a song sometimes 2 and 3 times in an hour.

I know its about "popular demand" but come on! What about all those songs that don't get airplay so that a "mainstream" song can be played so many times. That's bogus.

danflow7's photo
Fri 10/10/08 02:38 PM
hope i can be as lucky as you then buddy.

danflow7's photo
Fri 10/10/08 02:20 PM

Buddy Guy's Legends..great food...great music:banana: :banana: :banana:

Sounds right up my alley...wheres it at?

danflow7's photo
Fri 10/10/08 02:14 PM
What's the "TITS" as far as weekend hangouts go around Chi?

danflow7's photo
Fri 10/10/08 12:39 PM
Motown is where its at...back when they were in MOTOWN. So many great songs and artist.

Who can forget the temptations, or sly and the family stone also? Talk about revolutionary songs spanning all generations. Singers of that calibur do not exist in todays day and age.

danflow7's photo
Wed 10/08/08 08:08 PM
i would man but i dont have a my space...but you can holla at my email scorpnocks@aol.com

let's just say that myspace and facebook got me into too much trouble...had to nix that for a minute

Previous 1 3