Community > Posts By > Uniqueoneforyou

Uniqueoneforyou's photo
Thu 12/12/13 04:33 PM
Thanks

Uniqueoneforyou's photo
Thu 12/12/13 04:21 PM
What are you suppose to do if you accidentally put yes on match with some one? I did this. Now they think we are match. I don't want to be rude.ohwell

Uniqueoneforyou's photo
Tue 09/17/13 10:29 PM
Its definitely a date. I'm meeting guy I have been talking every night to and longer for first time soon. I know I won't be disappointed. Will keep you guys updated!! I am excited!!!

Uniqueoneforyou's photo
Thu 09/12/13 08:23 AM
It doesn't matter to me, but wouldn't want to see flab sticking all out under someone whose shirt is too tight. The friend I chose was nicely dressed though.

Uniqueoneforyou's photo
Thu 09/12/13 08:03 AM
I think I have found my special friend for life!! We will see what happens. He's so sweet and exactly what I'm looking for in guy. Hope it works out.

Uniqueoneforyou's photo
Sat 09/07/13 04:48 PM
I hate looking at profile and not seeing who I'm talking to. I ask someone for photo and they wanted my cell number to send one. No that ain't gonna happen!!

Uniqueoneforyou's photo
Fri 09/06/13 07:25 PM
I can't believe how some people are so trusting on here. Do you people watch the news. I've had several just give me cell numbers to text them.I'm not saying I don't want to talk to you guys either. I'm just saying how do you not know I might be a crazy person!! Just be careful giving people info. Yes guys I do wanna talk to you so don't take it wrong way!!