Community > Posts By > sweetgirl0330

sweetgirl0330's photo
Fri 09/06/13 08:01 PM

What is threatening about someone having your cell phone number or email address (assuming that neither identify you personally)?

Is the potential or imaged "threat" of receiving unwanted calls or emails so great that one must build walls (which could dissuade genuinely interested people)?

When I encounter a woman who is that easily frightened I suspect that she is likely to be scared to death to actually meet in person or to do anything so dangerous as go on a hike or go canoeing.

I can do a lot with a phone number, I can do a lot with an e-mail address too.

The great thing is that I can do it for pretty much free, I can figure out where you live and rummage through your trash for other things I can use...I can figure out websites where your email address has been used and create a profile of the type of person you are, and start making moves with security flaws that are pretty easy to get around with email accounts; then I can have access to your mailbox and everything in it.

so the guy i just have my email to...who isnt emailing me back....might be learning where i live right now??? ummm how do i fix this cuz that is freaking me out...

sweetgirl0330's photo
Fri 09/06/13 07:51 PM
wow i'm in the exact same boat as you! >_<
I know how you feel. I won't put a guy before my baby boy. I love this baby more than I thought I could. I do want to meet someone though and I think it shouldn't be wrong to at least try.
Don't give up :smile: