Community > Posts By > Dean

Dean's photo
Fri 07/22/22 01:43 PM
Edited by Dean on Fri 07/22/22 01:46 PM
Thank you for your kind feedback and advice :smile:

I've updated it. I'm aiming not to make it read too much like a job description or an infomercial.

Brevity is a skill and there's a character limit. I have more to think about now when it comes to attempting to articulate what I want in a way that is concise now though.

Dean's photo
Thu 07/21/22 07:02 AM
Have a drink

Dean's photo
Wed 07/20/22 08:35 AM
My profile only uses the finest artisanally crafted text which has been individually picked by virgins in the moodlight.

Dean's photo
Wed 07/20/22 07:38 AM
It's upfront and clear what you're about.

Dean's photo
Wed 07/20/22 07:31 AM

Truth is beauty, beauty is joy foreve.

But the truth can be harsh and disturbing! How can that be considered beautiful?

If anyone gets that simpsons reference then we can totally be friends :smile:

Talking about stuff you like would be good. Also change the photo. An overhead shot of you laying in bed say "come watch me fap ladies". Add a few photos.

Dean's photo
Wed 07/20/22 07:17 AM
Everyone is aware it's an issue.

You say you're looking for an intimate encounter on your profile. I don't think that's going to help you attract women who want to date or have a relationship. Most the women here I think aren't really looking for that so much and if they are then more likely to be fickle and fussy about physical attraction.

This also isn't really a great intro you have:

I wish I could find a REAL person, have a REAL date, and hopefully, have a REAL family for my own. Notes: not into Asians(well, Indians, Middle-Easterners, Koreans and Japanese are the exceptions), Aucklanders preferred. If you are Asian(and you are not from India/Korea/Japan/Middle-East), and/or you are outside Auckland, you get reported right away

Just keep it at you prefer Aucklanders and talk about your interests, especially that isn't race related or sounding desperate for someone real. It turns girls off. Nothing stopping you from ignoring the girls you're not interested in, so not much point to highlighting that. Sell yourself bro.

I don't know how many active users are on this website in your area. Could be a case of that but being optimistic and keeping expectations realistic can go a long way to helping you get more out of your experience here.

More photos of yourself in more interesting environments might be an idea too. I'm fat and bald but been able to talk to lots of women on here. Although I admit not many in my area who seem to be active.

Dean's photo
Mon 07/11/22 11:58 AM
I guess swipe a lot and be prepared to look outside your local area

Dean's photo
Mon 07/11/22 09:07 AM
Actually I met 4 people on here. I forgot about a couple of them since around 10 or so years ago

Dean's photo
Mon 07/11/22 08:37 AM
ok password reset did it. If I hadn't thought about that then would be no way to login without using the phone app.

Dean's photo
Mon 07/11/22 08:16 AM
I used Google to sign in via the Android app

How do I use login with Google in web version? There's just basic login

Dean's photo
Sun 07/10/22 04:34 PM
You and me

Dean's photo
Sun 07/10/22 04:21 PM
I exist :wave:

Dean's photo
Sun 07/10/22 04:11 PM
Oh actually just how old the thread is. My bad

Dean's photo
Sun 07/10/22 04:10 PM
Anywhere in the world is fine. I just noticed that section hasn't received posts for 11 years 🤦

Dean's photo
Sun 07/10/22 04:06 PM
Tired of being asked to send Bob and Vagene? I don't know who they are or why they're so wanted either.

Anyone just want friendly chat then would be nice change from ladies selling content or taking about crypto currency.

Open to all ages for friendship.

Dean's photo
Sun 07/10/22 03:55 PM
:joy:

Dean's photo
Sun 07/10/22 03:32 PM
Thanks for welcomes and will wishes :blush:

Dean's photo
Sat 07/09/22 08:09 PM
Over years and coming back a few times I've met two IRL. last one was from here and I'd say overall successful minus wanting things so broke up..

now more than ever it's not just years old accounts more bots and scammers around. I'd be happy with less women if have more quality.

Dean's photo
Sat 07/09/22 06:19 PM
I'm well thank you Lucy. Join party :blush: What's your drink of choice?

Dean's photo
Sat 07/09/22 03:29 PM
I don't. I much prefer the nice, nerdy guys who can spell. ❤

Hello :smirk:

Previous 1