Community > Posts By > crayonredd

crayonredd's photo
Sun 10/25/09 09:44 PM
like remnant as the last of the people to keep all of his commandments

God’s remnant church is identified in Revelation 12 and 14 as a church protected and as a people that keep the commandments of God because they have the faith of Jesus. To this church God has given the testimony of Jesus which is the spirit of prophecy

crayonredd's photo
Sun 10/25/09 08:39 PM
i love the fact that i am in Gods remnant church... the sabbath truth with being a seventh day adventist.. Gods remnant church:)

crayonredd's photo
Sun 03/08/09 08:48 PM

This Law As Yet,Has Nothing To Do With President Obama...
As A Person Of Faith He Is Likely To Be Against It...
I Am Not Religious,Nor Conservative (Quite The Opposite),But I Would Vote Against Such A Law (Given The Chance)...
I Think Alcohol Consumption Is Misguided,At Best...
A Clear And Ever Present Danger To Both The Individual And Society...
However History Has Proven We Can Not Legislate Morality,Which Is Why Marijuana Should Also Be Legal (But That Is Another Discussion)...
But My Thought Is If One Is Going To Partake In A Social Level Of Drinking,And Not Outright Crazed Addiction,Than One Can Plan To Fill Their Alcohol Needs During All The Other Times Alcohol Is Available...
Having Alcohol Available On Sundays Clearly Serves Only The Already Alcohol Impaired,Who Can No Longer Plan Ahead And By Definition Are Out Of Control Of Their Addiction...
And Yet Logic Rarely Prevails In This Society...

well the fact that you have said this makes me know that you didnt even attempt to look it up... and all you guys keep saying "oh this has been in effect for years" it has slightly been in effect... this nation-wide decree is going to be like no other it is going to be very extreme.. you say hes probebly against it but you havent even attempted to look it up... buyt its ok, im not one for insults... WHERE ARE ALL MY SEVENTH DAY ADVENTISTS AT? I KNOW YOUR OUT THEIR!

crayonredd's photo
Sun 03/08/09 08:44 PM

well, their is a law that makes it to where you have to go to church on sunday. its the law, wich in the bible it states such things will happen in the last days "attempts to change laws" is the paraphrase.. anyways its been said this will happen waaayyyy before obama was in office... now if you do the research you will se its been brang up in his dealings with his reps... check it out

:smile: I hope you know that false prophecy is blasphemy of the Holy Spirit.:smile: You can lose you're eternal salvation for that.:smile: If you read the bible then why dont you know this?:smile:

who are you to say this is false prophecy, people like you are uneducated, but its ok.. love ya ;)

crayonredd's photo
Sun 03/08/09 08:43 PM

so i hear now that obama has been bringing up the topic of the suday law... wich is prophesied in daniel and revelations.. i am an adventist so this is frightening to me... please give me your thoughts, yours truely Andrew

bigsmile Why won't you answer my question?bigsmile

bigsmile If these things are truebigsmile

bigsmile Why haven't you been raptured into the sky to meet Christ?bigsmile

well my dear certain things have to happen, these things havent happend yet they are in action right now... once certain things have come to pass the lord will we be here... and im not only one, everyone including you will be included.. people keep saying "oh this has happend before" yeah not as strong as its going to happen now.. it will be a nation-wide decree and you will be persecuted if you dont.. my guesse is as it refures in the bible... not be able to buy or sell, as well as being jailed...

crayonredd's photo
Sun 03/08/09 08:22 PM
you say they have been lifted.. but they wer never TRULY enforced, it still was an option and it not all states wer doing thit... this is going to be a nation-wide decree. and if you think obama is about "change" your right but the wrong kinda "change"... if you dont believe me do the research...

crayonredd's photo
Sun 03/08/09 08:20 PM

well, their is a law that makes it to where you have to go to church on sunday. its the law, wich in the bible it states such things will happen in the last days "attempts to change laws" is the paraphrase.. anyways its been said this will happen waaayyyy before obama was in office... now if you do the research you will se its been brang up in his dealings with his reps... check it out

crayonredd's photo
Sun 03/08/09 08:12 PM

so i hear now that obama has been bringing up the topic of the suday law... wich is prophesied in daniel and revelations.. i am an adventist so this is frightening to me... please give me your thoughts, yours truely Andrew

crayonredd's photo
Sat 12/06/08 02:37 PM

lately within the past month and half i have really fallen away from the lord and it hurts. i dont want to its just sin has its attrations. my own will takes its toll, i get slacking on reading the word. i just need help like some inspirational words. i fear i am going to commit the inpardonable sin! PLEASE HELP!

crayonredd's photo
Mon 11/24/08 07:04 PM

i am a multi-taskerlaugh laugh laugh

really... lol whats your name? i think we have a winner... lol jp so how are you?

crayonredd's photo
Mon 11/24/08 07:01 PM
why are you in the sac?...lol and surfing the net? thats talented...lol

crayonredd's photo
Mon 11/24/08 06:59 PM

first off i hope everyone has a good thanksgiving... also i am looking to meet a cool female in sac... im sure their are many forums like this but i want to find the right girl... anyone want to get to know me??... lol i like long walks on the beach and enjoy giving long sensuous foot masages;) sp what do you think any real females want to get to know me?

crayonredd's photo
Mon 11/10/08 09:00 PM
but based on my ansers and my topics in here what do you people think about me... im not going to answer anything i am just going to look at what people say... try to be forgiving please...lol

crayonredd's photo
Mon 11/10/08 08:06 PM

well - i googled blasphemy and "holy spirit"
and got this:

http://www.gotquestions.org/blasphemy-Holy-Spirit.html

well thanks for that link, i agree, but one thing i dont agree on is that you cant do it now a dyas, because the holy spirit is their, so you can attribute evilness to his name... its not blasphemy against jesus its against the holy spirit

crayonredd's photo
Mon 11/10/08 08:01 PM

I am not a Christian either...but, rather a devote Buddhist/Taoist of sorts, even though my upbringing was that of strict Catholicism by my parents.

What human is to profess what is the ultimate "sin"? It all depends upon the sin and when it is being committed and against whom, right? It's all about pain and suffering...for the victim or the offender. This can easily be interchanged on a daily basis, based upon our "sins".

Example:

For instance, a Zen master may ask a student to meditate on an unanswerable riddle called a "koan". A well-known koan is "You know the sound of two hands clapping, but what is the sound made by one hand when it's clapping?" The purpose of a koan is to cultivate a "great doubt" in the student. From the position of a great doubt, the Zen student is then in a state of mind to look at reality from a new perspective, without interference from the ego.

In my current perspective, and teachings, that I have chosen to adopt as my own...it's all perspective: Mine, His, Theirs.

When I choose to balance the scales of equality of these perspectives, I find balance and peace.

As Buddha determined we suffer because we have a grasping desire and we are unable to accept change. He concluded that we could end our suffering by developing the correct understanding of life. Cultivating the correct understanding to relieve suffering is the main focus.

I personally found that Christianity waddled far against the grain of cultivating understanding, and it's pendulum swung rather far and wide to the side judgment.

We are human...we all sin. For me, the answer is not in judgment, but rather understanding. flowerforyou

well of coarse you arent a christian so you dont believe the same... we didnt say what sin is impardonable read the bible god did... and i dont mean this in a threatening way it just sounds like it because its typed

crayonredd's photo
Mon 11/10/08 07:58 PM

Well, since I don't believe in Hell it is hard for me to argue either way. As a Christian I was taught that the unpardonable sin was the rejection of the Holy Spirit to the point that He stops pulling at your heart to come back. When I said you won't know until you die.......I meant you wouldn't know that the Holy Spirit wouldn't try again until it was too late. It is definitely a conscious decision, however, to reject Him in the first place.

As for suicide. I doubt that is it simply because of the issue of mental illness and the inability to make rational decisions when severely depressed. JMO.

Sorry....I messed you all up by changing my post....

I must say that whatever any of us believe, I choose to believe that I don't know everything. All I can do is ask for understanding and know that I will get it....ultimately.

AMEN SISTER!

crayonredd's photo
Mon 11/10/08 07:57 PM

Well, since I don't believe in Hell it is hard for me to argue either way. As a Christian I was taught that the unpardonable sin was the rejection of the Holy Spirit to the point that He stops pulling at your heart to come back. When I said you won't know until you die.......I meant you wouldn't know that the Holy Spirit wouldn't try again until it was too late. It is definitely a conscious decision, however, to reject Him in the first place.

As for suicide. I doubt that is it simply because of the issue of mental illness and the inability to make rational decisions when severely depressed. JMO.

in the bible hell is on earth

crayonredd's photo
Mon 11/10/08 07:56 PM

Yes, those are the sins against the Holy Spirit. But, he's talking about the unpardonable sin mentioned in the Bible which is separate from the ones you mentioned.

Basically, it's unpardonable because you decide to ultimately reject the Holy Spirit and in turn Jesus Christ. It's a decision you make to reject Him and in turn He ultimately stops trying to "call you back".

You won't know you committed it until you die.

I don't agree. Rejecting the Holy Spirit is something you do very consciously. Those who have done it....know they've done it...because they did it intentionally. What kind of God would allow the possibility of someone going to hell by doing something they had no idea would send them to hell? No. We're educated. And we either accept or reject....with all that free will we were given.

I use to believe that God was a gentleman...in the sense that He would never force himself on someone and, that after repeated rejection, He would give up. But I have come across a few pieces of scripture in the last few months that allude to the possibility of God's plan being that not one be lost. I'm not sure if that really means that maybe, ultimately, God will not let anyone be lost forever. Will be interesting to find out. I do know that the God that I know does not want any to be lost and His love for us will not allow Him to ever ever EVER give up on even one of us...even those who reject Him. So....I don't believe He ever will. Now when the end comes (and only He knows when that will be)those who DO go to hell (if any)...won't be there because God gave up on them.

What the gospels of Mark and Matthew described as the unpardonable sin was the kind of blaspheming against the Holy Spirit.....when the Pharisees saw the miracles Jesus performed and publicly credited the most ultimately evil being in the universe with these precious, Godly miracles. In other words, they called the precious and holy Spirit of God, the unclean spirit of Satan. In effect, they charged Jesus Christ with sorcery; one who is in league with Satan.

The 6 unpardonable sins I described earlier all were a part of what the Pharisees were guilty of doing and collectively was blasphemous to the Holy Spirit of God.

I don't know all the details. But I believe that the more you sin....the more you are "tuned out" to what is right and what is wrong....to the point that, ultimately, you will not think you are sinning.

Ok I gotta go now before I keep going.

Good thread!!

see the thing with that sin is, its unpardonable because he speaks to you over and over again and you ignore him i believe... so he leaves and with him not in you the desire to love him goese away so your just like any other non-believer i believe you can turn your back on him do your own thing... then after a year or two realize you made a mistake and come back to him, but i also believe comming back to him would be tuffer

crayonredd's photo
Mon 11/10/08 04:25 PM

It is when you reject the Holy Spirit so many times that you lose your salvation. Reject Him enough times and He will stop trying to prompt you and you turn away from Christianity forever.

yeah thats what i heard along those lines... and i also heard that you would know before you die... because once you are not filled with the holy spirit anymore you will not even care and not seek him anymore... people that think the commited that sin and are still wanting to go to god really bad and want to get with him obviously havent committed that sin at least thats what i was told... like some people go to pastors saying "i think i committed the unpardonable sin!" the pastor says your still seeking the holy spirit so you havent committed it!...lol

crayonredd's photo
Mon 11/10/08 03:35 PM
id say about 30-33

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7