Community > Posts By > fntsy6569

fntsy6569's photo
Mon 01/12/09 06:06 PM
I feel for you. If I had a clue I would fill you in, but it's tough all over. Empolyment office here has a total of 4 listings. The world is not good right now.
Hope you find something soon.

fntsy6569's photo
Sun 01/04/09 12:09 PM

Good morning JAG,
I would like to hit you up for some answers.
My heart hurts with the separation from my husband. I think he is happy, and yet he won't say the words that it is over. He is living with someone else, but when he is in town, he still looks at me with love and lust. And I brought that to his attention, and he could not deny it. I asked him why he married me, he said because I love (not loved) you.
So why won't he say it's over, or that he is happy, or even that right now he doesn't know what he wants? Why can't he give me any answers? I guess for me to know one way or the other would hurt less.

He isn't giving you any answers because he doesn't really have to.

There are only two reasons for him to be doing this to you.

1) Because he thinks he made a mistake but can't admit it.

2) Because it's an ego boost for him to know that he can keep you hanging and hurting.

Judging by what you have said, your first reaction to my second reason is going to be " Bullsh*t!!! He really isn't like that!!! "

Well...bullsh*t. There are an awful lot of guys who may not have seemed to be that way, but they'll break down and wind up being that way when they need their ego stroked.

You have one of two options. Especially since he's " living with someone else ".

1) Keep sitting there wishing and hoping that he realizes his mistake.

2) Pull your head out of the sand and realize that, no matter how much he doesn't say it's over...it really is.

The truth of the matter as I see it is this....you two " separated ". He is now living with someone else, which indicates a relationship with that other person. Whether or not he still looks at you a certain way is irrelevant. He is, if he still wants to be with you but can't admit it, playing a game that you really don't need to be a part of.

I have no idea ( because the info wasn't provided ) you two have been separated. Depending on the length of time, my advice would be to grow a little spine and be very blunt and ask him about it. For you to have any real peace of mind, you are going to have to get an answer from him. If you bluntly ask him if it's over, and he's still reluctant to answer you, then it's over.

I am only basing my advice on the information at hand.

Actually my response to your 2nd reason he might be doing this, I actually brought up to him. I told him it must be quite an ego boost for him, and he told me, no, it actually made him feel like ****.
So I really just wanted to hear from a male perspective and I thank you for your time. What you have said I basically already knew, but like I said wanted to maybe see it from a male point of view.

fntsy6569's photo
Sat 01/03/09 11:35 AM
Good morning JAG,
I would like to hit you up for some answers.
My heart hurts with the separation from my husband. I think he is happy, and yet he won't say the words that it is over. He is living with someone else, but when he is in town, he still looks at me with love and lust. And I brought that to his attention, and he could not deny it. I asked him why he married me, he said because I love (not loved) you.
So why won't he say it's over, or that he is happy, or even that right now he doesn't know what he wants? Why can't he give me any answers? I guess for me to know one way or the other would hurt less.

fntsy6569's photo
Fri 01/02/09 06:10 PM
Yes I guess I would be. I usually find out what the other person is having and then order something in the same price range or less.

fntsy6569's photo
Fri 01/02/09 03:52 PM
To loose all sense of ones self. To not be able to look at their lives and find one thing to be happy about. To think they would be better off dead than to feel the constant hurt and despair of their lives.
JMO

fntsy6569's photo
Fri 01/02/09 03:49 PM
The least you will get out of this is some new friends. I have met some beautiful hearted people on this site and others.
So welcome aboard, and enjoy. Don't expect anything to fast, but the more you join the forums the more others will come out and play.

fntsy6569's photo
Fri 01/02/09 03:01 PM
In my past 90% of the men I dated were older than myself by anywhere from a couple of years to 19 years older. My first husband 12 years older, second husband 14 years older. Once I start dating again I truly don't know what age I will be more attracted to, but I still love the security I felt in my marriages, which I believe comes with an older man. And just to stop some from thinking financial, that wasn't the case at all. I worked 2-3 jobs while my husbands also worked.

fntsy6569's photo
Thu 01/01/09 07:08 PM

"Will you accept a heart that loves, but never yields? And burns, but never melts? Will you be at ease with a soul that quivers before the tempest, but never surrenders? Will you accept one as a companion who makes not slaves, nor becomes one? Will you own me, but not possess me, by taking my body, and not my heart?"

These have to be the most sentimental words I have read in a long time and I tell you it touches my heart. This is what I want in an relationship.
Is this even possible to find?

fntsy6569's photo
Wed 12/31/08 06:15 PM
I have to say Tabbs that what you wrote was absolutely beautiful.
Hope you find the woman of your dreams.

fntsy6569's photo
Wed 12/24/08 05:45 PM
I think its a great profile.
Merry Christmas and enjoy.

fntsy6569's photo
Wed 12/24/08 05:37 PM
naked, with my head in the lap of someone I don't know

fntsy6569's photo
Tue 12/23/08 05:05 PM
Laid back bar if out just having fun, classy bar if it's intended to be romantic.

fntsy6569's photo
Tue 12/23/08 04:48 PM
Merry Christmas Nicegirl,GuardianAngel

fntsy6569's photo
Tue 12/23/08 10:39 AM
Not ashamed or shy about it at all. It is part of me and I cherish the fact that after all this time I still hold on to a bit of the child in me.

fntsy6569's photo
Tue 12/23/08 10:06 AM
Wish you were closer, you sound like someone I would like to get to know.
Great pic with Gene, how cool that must have been.

fntsy6569's photo
Sun 12/21/08 09:31 PM
2xplorNYC

Nice pic's and a beautiful smile.

fntsy6569's photo
Sun 12/21/08 06:05 PM
Hi and have fun here. There are a lot of cool people on this site.

fntsy6569's photo
Sun 12/21/08 06:02 PM

Still learning. Main thing...listen to my intuition and move slowly.

Could not agree more. I need to listen to my gut more.

fntsy6569's photo
Sun 12/21/08 06:00 PM
1st husband-Could not disagree with him without him blowing it all out of proportion. I learned not to talk to him.

2nd husband-Could talk to and may not agree, but we would agree to disagree.

I myself preferred the being able to discuss with out a fight.

fntsy6569's photo
Sun 12/21/08 05:51 PM
The things you come up with are too much.
That is just to funny.

Previous 1 3 4 5