Sat 12/13/08 08:18 PM
Good first dates I've been on...

zoo was good
picnic was nice
my fishing pic was a first date
ski hill
riverside restaurants are nice followed by a walk on the beach
had a great time on a riverboat diner

I think that's every first date I've ever been on actually. HA!

KarlaMay's photo
Sat 12/13/08 08:05 PM
Thanks! I'm second guessing everything I type now. Or is it every thing? laugh

KarlaMay's photo
Fri 12/12/08 09:17 PM
:banana: I love practical joke revenge. :banana:

There's nothing like the feeling of one-upping a friends last attempt to prank you. happy

KarlaMay's photo
Tue 12/09/08 09:55 PM

ok taller!!!!:tongue:
I'm going to hold you to that. laugh

KarlaMay's photo
Tue 12/09/08 09:37 PM
Good grief! ohwell

laugh

KarlaMay's photo
Thu 11/20/08 10:33 PM
Aww, that's too cute! flowerforyou

KarlaMay's photo
Thu 11/20/08 12:30 PM
It might be easier to list what I would NOT do...

Live a life of crime...or drive the get away car.

Enable addictive behavior...unless it were an addiction to me.

Engage in intimate activity that I am not comfortable with.

Pretty much anything else would at least be up for consideration. happy

KarlaMay's photo
Thu 11/20/08 12:21 PM
Does sponge bathing my mother and helping my father get on and off the commode count?

Cause frankly, I never thought I'd see this side of my father.

noway laugh

KarlaMay's photo
Wed 11/19/08 09:37 PM
I don't show it until I'm absolutely sure of what I'm feeling. Once you blurt them out, there is no changing your mind...there's only breaking up after that point.

KarlaMay's photo
Wed 11/19/08 09:26 PM
I had a great dog once. He was literally my best friend, but I've never gone there again. It was too painful the first time. frown

KarlaMay's photo
Wed 11/19/08 09:11 PM
I don't know enough people to have anyone to avoid yet. I suppose I would if they made rude comments to my posts or something.

KarlaMay's photo
Wed 11/19/08 04:39 PM
If it's trivial, I may spare someone's feelings with lighter shades of the truth, but overall I am an honest person who expects honesty in return.

KarlaMay's photo
Wed 11/19/08 04:36 PM
OMG! That's a little too personal, a little too fast for me.

KarlaMay's photo
Wed 11/19/08 04:30 PM

SO everybody knows..Melody is one of my closest friends....We are with each other all the time....

SO what do you think of that tat....She has balls of steel
Oh, I thought they were flowers. rofl

KarlaMay's photo
Wed 11/19/08 04:28 PM
It's very pretty...but a little big for me. Maybe your friend could do mine smaller. happy

KarlaMay's photo
Wed 11/19/08 04:26 PM
Someone once told me that there are 10 women to every man on dating sites. I wonder if that's true. That would give women more options then the men who sit at their computer waiting for mail. Sorry, that would suck!

KarlaMay's photo
Wed 11/19/08 04:20 PM
I will admit to having come close once. I had just found out my bf had cheated on me. I went out for a drink with a friend to try and cool down. There was a man hitting on me so hard, and I let him. So, I'm getting drunk and enjoying the attention I'm getting from this man, and he asked me to go to his place. I actually thought about it until realized what I was doing and stopped myself.

I guess I had to feel like I too was capable of attracting others...it was wrong and stupid and didn't solve a thing. I make allowances for myself because I was young and had never been that hurt and angry before. brokenheart

KarlaMay's photo
Wed 11/19/08 04:10 PM
I'll weigh in. I think we should divide them into teams of shirts and skins. We should get a panel of female judges to vote who goes on what team. I would be happy to sit on that panel too. blushing

KarlaMay's photo
Wed 11/19/08 08:07 AM
I have never reconciled a relationship after being cheated on...and yes it's happened to me. Sucks!

I have known people that have seemingly gotten though it successfully, but it takes more patience and acceptance than what most people are willing to give...especially the cheater. It takes one second to trash trust and a lifetime to build it back. Trust is the worst thing you can take from someone. brokenheart

KarlaMay's photo
Wed 11/19/08 07:43 AM
He is in and out of drug rehab. frown

I was not around when he started his drug habit, but I was at his intervention a few years ago, celebrating his 5th trip into rehab. "Celebrating" is said with much sarcasm.

I don't know how he is doing now, because his wife had a jealous fit when I called to check on him once. Note: there has never been nor will there ever be a romantic inkling between the two of us. Our relationship has always been akin to close cousins.

I like his wife and out of respect for her feelings, as nonsensical as they seem to me, I had no choice but to abandon his life. To do anything else would have stirred up trouble in their relationship, which would not be doing him any favors, especially since she is his #1 supporter in his battle with drugs.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6