Community > Posts By > larsson71

larsson71's photo
Sat 03/01/14 06:40 PM
Oyl up ma Popeye! The G-spot Clipper! The Chocolate Starfish! Pieces of eight inches! The Peg Legs in Meg! Landlubber and a Scrubber!

larsson71's photo
Sat 03/01/14 02:16 PM

As they say, "couples that plays together, stays together". I think finding a sport or hobby that u both love (no! watching of TV does not count) and make that a priority in your relationship.:heart:
I grew up beside my girlfriend and her older brother is my best mate. Knowing someone that long and then getting with them, has made a bond between us that's hard to beat, as there is nothing hidden between us and we know each other inside out. I think that kind of bond is the best one, well it certainly works for us! Everybody is different though?

larsson71's photo
Sat 03/01/14 01:53 PM

Android. The reason I'm using Opera as my main browser is because my I.E won't work anymore.

Thanks. We are testing Opera on a couple of Androids, and the first setup seems fine in terms of compatibility with our mobile site. The one apparent issue is that choosing a photo for upload takes me to the phone's camera only (i.e., doesn't give the option to choose from files).
It doesn't do that on mine Charles. It brings everything up no problem. Think it depends what make of phone you have though?

larsson71's photo
Sat 03/01/14 01:47 PM

Did the guy not think that the old man, was confused for a reason? Or does logic and common sense not play a part in real life anymore? That guy should be charged with murder? Plain and simple, he shot an old man in cold blood! Shooting someone once is enough? Four times though? That's an execution, from a trigger happy ex-soldier, that's what that is and there's no excuse for that!

Really, and to what set of circumstances would that be attributed? Where is the murder?

And three should have been enough, two to the chest and one to the head; bang, bang, bang, done. Don;t shoot if you are just playing around.
Four shots and a dead body? That's your murder !!

larsson71's photo
Sat 03/01/14 01:41 PM
Ha ha ha, you were right bruv? How did I not click earlier? That joke was class! Ha ha ha

larsson71's photo
Sat 03/01/14 01:25 PM
Did the guy not think that the old man, was confused for a reason? Or does logic and common sense not play a part in real life anymore? That guy should be charged with murder? Plain and simple, he shot an old man in cold blood! Shooting someone once is enough? Four times though? That's an execution, from a trigger happy ex-soldier, that's what that is and there's no excuse for that!

larsson71's photo
Sat 03/01/14 11:21 AM
Edited by larsson71 on Sat 03/01/14 11:23 AM

I missed nothing...
Oh yes you did? I looked up the meaning if you want to nit pick? Far reaching vision, with an ability to see the bigger picture? Think I picked well? I've saw the bigger picture recently and made the right choices! Uncanny that, eh?

larsson71's photo
Sat 03/01/14 11:09 AM

You should google giraffe spirit animal meaning, Larsson. Its fitting.
You missed mad, badass spirit Giraffe, with a baseball bat? Not your normal Giraffe! This one is a mutant! Tut, tut, tut!

larsson71's photo
Sat 03/01/14 11:04 AM
Donny, what happened to yer team today mate? 5 - 0? Tut, tut, tut! Ha ha. I went to the Celtic game today and we won 5 - 0, against Inverness. Good game and Leigh Griffiths, got a hat-trick! Class! We only have to win 3 games and one draw, out of 10 games and we're champions again mate! Yee-ha!

larsson71's photo
Sat 03/01/14 10:50 AM
Never mind the test! Mine is a mad, badass Giraffe, with a baseball bat! Yep, that'll do for me!

larsson71's photo
Sat 03/01/14 10:42 AM
Never had the notion for a tattoo! Most of my mates have them and try to talk me into getting one all the time, but I've always done my own thing. If I do take the notion to get one, then i'll get one, but only because I want to and not for peer pressure!

larsson71's photo
Sat 03/01/14 08:54 AM

What do u do when you have an ex boyfriend who is with somebody else and he is keeping you around and don't want u to be happy mean while he is with somebody else and then try's to tell you that if u find someone else he's going to beat them up and answer as to what I should do here????????????????? Please help me here what should I do
Send him round to my house, then we'll see how good he really is? Don't fancy his chances one bit! Live your life and never mind this idiot? Best way to get back at him is to be happy and disregard his threats? Threatening you is the only weapon that he has to try and hurt you, because he can't handle that you CAN live without him! I wish you all the best!

larsson71's photo
Sat 03/01/14 05:46 AM

I watched an old film today, called Carnival Of Souls. Quite good, but a wee bit weird!

I would recommend watching Freaks (1932) after seeing that film. :)
I've seen that one Red. My brother told me to watch a midget western called ' The terror of Tinytown! ' Apparently it's some laugh?

larsson71's photo
Sat 03/01/14 05:29 AM

HELLO MINGLE WORLD. I HAVE BEEN TRYING SINCE JUNE 2013 TO FIND MY SOULMATE IN BUCKINGHAMSHIRE, BERKSHIRE, NORTHAMPTONSHIRE, CITY OF LONDON, BEXLEYHEATH AND REDDITCH, AND MILTON KEYNES... ALL THE WOMEN I HAVE MET HAVE BEEN WONDERFUL BUT OUR STILL MARRIED, HAVE KIDS WHICH THEY PUT FIRST, WOMEN WHO AREN'T READY FOR A RELATIONSHIP, AND WOMAN WHO THINKS I SHOULD BE HER PERSONAL CASH MACHINE!!!

WHERE HAVE ALL THE WOMEN WHO WANT LOADS OF LOVE MAKING, TOTALLY SENSUAL, HOLD HANDS AND SNUGGLE IN PUBLIC, EXPRESS THEIR FEELINGS, AND LET THEIR INNER JOY OUT TO THE WORLD???

23/1/2014 21.08 GMT
Most of them are taken, that's where they are! All that's left are the fruitcakes, with a few good ones in there also! Happy hunting?

larsson71's photo
Sat 03/01/14 05:20 AM
To my son ' Aye bring a couple of your pals back after football and i'll get you all a McDonalds, ok? ' He brought 24 mates back after football training. I honoured my promise though, but he was on dishes duty for a month! Ha ha

larsson71's photo
Sat 03/01/14 05:10 AM

Does the rich date the poor?

Not usually in my opinion. Rich people move in different circles to poorer people, they don't go to the same places consequently less opportunities for them to meet and they live in different neighbourhoods. I believe there is some truth in the old saying "money marries money", which is certainly true for the super rich in my opinion. There are always exceptions, Paul McCartney(ex Beatle) married Heather Mills in 2002, however, it only lasted six years and the divorce settlement purportedly cost him 24 million GBP, I bet he wished he had married someone super rich.
At least it didn't cost him an arm and a leg? Only her leg was missing? Ha ha

larsson71's photo
Sat 03/01/14 04:11 AM
My team Celtic to win today. Kick off 3pm and i'm going to the game. C'mon the hoops!

larsson71's photo
Sat 03/01/14 03:16 AM

Paul Oakenfold - A Voyage Into Trance

Oy Henrik that's me banging on the wall, turn it down!!(please)
I've bought and paid for this house and my spare room where I keep my decks is soundproofed! So go complain to the guy next door to you Donny? Cos it ain't me mate! Ha ha

larsson71's photo
Sat 03/01/14 02:39 AM

What would you do if i was at the mall and i slipped and fell all the way down the stairs
Make sure you were alright and phone an Ambulance, to be on the safe side, in case you had concussion!

larsson71's photo
Fri 02/28/14 05:49 PM

Help me to put my pic please.. thanks !!
If you have an android phone, go into the market and download the Opera mini app. When that's installed on your phone, you'll be able to upload photos, ok? Up to you if you want to keep it as your main browser though?

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25