Community > Posts By > dreamerana

dreamerana's photo
Sun 10/06/19 04:48 PM
Just sittin here

dreamerana's photo
Mon 09/23/19 06:36 AM
Morning chilliness ma me want to stay warm and cozy.

dreamerana's photo
Sun 09/22/19 03:45 PM
Beautiful colors welcoming fall make it all the more scenic at the lake.

dreamerana's photo
Sun 09/22/19 08:57 AM
John Wick 3

dreamerana's photo
Sun 09/22/19 08:54 AM
Day light shines through my window with a new invitation tor enjoyment.

dreamerana's photo
Sun 09/22/19 06:40 AM
Being silly with my Godchildren

dreamerana's photo
Sun 09/22/19 12:28 AM
Stones are a key ingredient for stone soup.

dreamerana's photo
Sat 09/21/19 08:04 AM
Thinking about a shower and breakfast

dreamerana's photo
Wed 09/18/19 09:16 PM
Thinking life used to be less complicated

dreamerana's photo
Wed 09/18/19 08:37 PM
Why start off asking about negative aspects?
Have fun getting to kniw people and making new friends.

dreamerana's photo
Wed 09/18/19 01:13 AM

I found your post interesting.
I don't have any further wisdom about what you said.
You probably know more than many Americans because i think the school system or whoever only teaches what is deemed favorable.
I have learned or heard somewhere that it's ironic Washington was a leader of this country when he wanted to be awarded a place in the service of British military.
I do know that Washington has Masonic symbols on his tomb.
I learned recently that the signers of the Constitution lived in misery and persecution. They did not have the happy ever after that we all assime.

Oh, there's so much secretive stuff concerning those days... I'll doubt we'll ever hear of it, could be even the presidents of the US don't know.
I'm quite certain that the ones in power stem from those days too. I just don't know if they're freemason, Illuminati, or something else based.
In the book I mentioned this is also linked to the Vatican who apparently - according to this book-- has also been infiltrated by these people. Quite something.
If you watch or read about what went down in the days of Washington - the stuff that we are allowed to know that is-- it's mind-boggling haha. Spies, intrigues, secret groups and chit.

There's lots of Masonic symbols and things, the whole of Washington's first buildings and monuments are built according to their teachings. Aligned with certain stars and constellations, like the pyramids in Egypt.

Also on the dollar bill you find symbols. On one for instance a pyramid with the tip with an eye in it (eye of Horus? ) floating above it. This also means something, both the pyramid which apparently has to do with this anti-United States group (Federal Government) but also the fact the tip is floating above it has meaning ( I forgot what, hihi).
The US has an eagle for symbol.

Also interesting: Washington or part of it was first calrled "Rome". The Eagle was also the symbol of the Roman Empire, something I've wondered about before.
This name was because part of land was owned by a man who's family name was Pope and he was crazy about Italy.
He called a stream/river on his land "Tiber".
This Tiber is now underground, still runs, I believe underneath the Mall.

There's also chit loads of tunnels from Washington's days underneath Washington. Lord knows what for and what it's (still) used for? And what is there.

I find that stuff very intriguing!

A curious coincidence is Mexico also has an eagle as symbolism.

dreamerana's photo
Tue 09/17/19 06:44 AM
I found your post interesting.
I don't have any further wisdom about what you said.
You probably know more than many Americans because i think the school system or whoever only teaches what is deemed favorable.
I have learned or heard somewhere that it's ironic Washington was a leader of this country when he wanted to be awarded a place in the service of British military.
I do know that Washington has Masonic symbols on his tomb.
I learned recently that the signers of the Constitution lived in misery and persecution. They did not have the happy ever after that we all assime.

dreamerana's photo
Tue 09/17/19 06:31 AM
We went from triple digits I'm melting kind of heat to i need an extra blanket chilly morning.

dreamerana's photo
Mon 09/16/19 12:25 AM

Seems to be about looks and money

Maybe you're looking in the wrong place

dreamerana's photo
Mon 09/16/19 12:05 AM
Edited by dreamerana on Mon 09/16/19 12:21 AM
Long trip

Hi Mz. Rosie.
It's good to be back flowers

dreamerana's photo
Mon 09/16/19 12:00 AM
Welcome.
Spend time in the forums. Good luck

dreamerana's photo
Sun 09/15/19 05:40 PM
What if we all had more wisdom.

dreamerana's photo
Sun 09/15/19 05:36 PM
Stutter in surprise and ask if you need another pillow.

dreamerana's photo
Sun 09/15/19 05:35 PM
Cooling off this evening

dreamerana's photo
Sun 09/15/19 05:34 PM
Dear heart

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25