Community > Posts By > In_Doubt

In_Doubt's photo
Thu 10/23/08 06:12 PM
EO I understand it does get frustrating taking the time to get to know someone and then the next thing you know they just run off frustrated

Must be really hard for you being so far away. But there are women who can handle those situations and can be patient and wait for you. I personally am looking for serious, but I love playing in the forums too.

In_Doubt's photo
Thu 10/23/08 06:07 PM
That sounds good to me. I am tired being around that drama. Over there you try to have fun and almost always someone comes in and is just rude. It gets old fast

In_Doubt's photo
Thu 10/23/08 05:57 PM
LOL Cottonelle love the pic

In_Doubt's photo
Thu 10/23/08 05:55 PM
Well on another site called DH it is full of people fighting all the time. Is it much better here?

In_Doubt's photo
Thu 10/23/08 05:35 PM
Yeah Ive pretty much have seen that on most sites. Its like the internet is the new way to get a new lay

In_Doubt's photo
Thu 10/23/08 05:32 PM
Is anyone really looking for a serious relationship or is everyone just screwing around?

In_Doubt's photo
Wed 10/15/08 10:34 AM
I personally think we are some huge experiment. I don't know what is going on anymore nor why, but I do know this is a cruel world and those who promote peace are treated like they have some disease and are quarantined or assassinated while those who spread hate spread it like the plague. I wonder what is really going on here.

In_Doubt's photo
Wed 10/15/08 10:15 AM
No Lex I haven't but I will have to find that book. And Tribo they always give me the same answer of free will. Which is no excuse to me. It is a simple fact. If "god" is real and he loves his children, he would make sure they are kept from harm, and as far back as I have ever read in history it has been constant harm and war. So the truth is ..... God is not real because he does not accommodate all that we are taught he is.

In_Doubt's photo
Wed 10/15/08 09:39 AM
You know McCain campaigners are working overtime to instill fear into us. It is a war and a terrorist tactic. All the bad news he is spreading, alone should make anyone reconsider voting for him. I don't see Obama going psycho like McCain. He is taking this all in stride and with great character. I personally am for Ron Paul, but I will stand up for Obama because he really is a good human being. But whatever the outcome of this election, I know it is not going to be good. We live in a racist America, who is still not ready for an African American president, no matter how good he may be. I worry about Obama in this respect. There are many members of KKK around and I fear they will harm him. As far as McCain is, he is corrupt and old. If he dies we are left in the hands of Sarah Palin who doesn't know her head from her ass.

In_Doubt's photo
Wed 10/15/08 09:31 AM
Oh I think it is all hogwash too. If you look at it from a philosophical point of view, there is no way there can be a god. That is why I always ask religious people to help me figure it out. I would love for someone to find an argument that would prove me wrong.

In_Doubt's photo
Wed 10/15/08 09:15 AM
I'm gonna get hated on for this. But if it is true that there is a god and he created us and he is loving and good and can perform miracles. Well why wouldn't he be responsible. Aren't we people who make others responsible for their behavior?

If there is a god I make him responsible for not taking care of this mess we live in. If he is capable of performing miracles, then why hasn't he? If he loves us, why doesn't he make sure we are o.k.?

In_Doubt's photo
Wed 10/15/08 08:58 AM
Only if it is someone she is close to. Everytime you have a new partner, you risk yourself to disease. When we are out drinking we don't really think of this. I think it is times for people to start considering being in a relationship before sleeping with someone.

In_Doubt's photo
Wed 10/15/08 08:53 AM
Funny story. I personally would just move on. So not worth it.

In_Doubt's photo
Wed 10/15/08 08:46 AM
Agreed. They live the high life we deserve

In_Doubt's photo
Wed 10/15/08 08:31 AM
Maybe that is why we should start really scrutinizing who we put into office. If they dont even care about their own family, how do we expect them to take care of us all? I say we need to wipe the slate clean and use higher standards to replace the current people in office who are not doing their jobs. They work for us, so when they are not doing their job right they need to be fired. We must hold them to higher standards. That is why they get away with screwing us all over, because we let them. You have to look at their morals and values in their personal life.

In_Doubt's photo
Wed 10/15/08 08:25 AM
Well hey he has a philosophical point. If god is always here then yes he is in the courtroom and can be served. LMAO laugh

In_Doubt's photo
Wed 10/15/08 08:19 AM
This just goes to show you that McCain has no respect for people. He left his 1st wife after she stayed by him and left for the "better." War mongrels care about nothing but what benefits them

In_Doubt's photo
Wed 10/15/08 01:29 AM
I like older but I usually always get younger tears

2 Next