Community > Posts By > In_Doubt

In_Doubt's photo
Thu 07/16/09 01:23 PM
Id ask them for their search warrant spock

In_Doubt's photo
Mon 11/03/08 11:46 PM
Thanks Riding and Just a kiss, hey girl glad to see you here.

In_Doubt's photo
Mon 11/03/08 11:33 PM
rofl Thats what it should stand for. It is Date Hook up

In_Doubt's photo
Mon 11/03/08 11:25 PM
It is an awful dating site. Totally promotes racism and homophobes

In_Doubt's photo
Mon 11/03/08 11:15 PM
Bringing new business this way. DH sucks

In_Doubt's photo
Sat 10/25/08 11:38 AM
I find Obama to be very genuine and caring. He has proven he is calm, strong, and capable. McCain on the other hand has some serious issues that make him someone to turn your vote away from. Age, mentality, V.P candidate

In_Doubt's photo
Fri 10/24/08 02:39 PM
I tried and it didn't come through. tears thats how I express myself Darn slaphead

In_Doubt's photo
Fri 10/24/08 02:18 PM
Hey you can't post pics from photobucket in here? I have some great ones as well as smileys I often use. tears

In_Doubt's photo
Fri 10/24/08 02:16 PM
Edited by In_Doubt on Fri 10/24/08 02:16 PM
Agreed girl. No offense to McCain supporters but they will ruin us

In_Doubt's photo
Fri 10/24/08 02:08 PM
Thanks guys. When I see posts like this I sometimes have to share my story because meds aren't always the answer. Maybe at first in these cases to help through the initial shock of the situation, but only for a very short time. Had I known it was the medication causing my problem, I would have gone off long ago. I often hear people who say they are depressed and get advised to go to Dr.s and get pills. I tell them go to the Dr. but if you do not have a chemical imbalance dont get caught up in the drugs. Take vitamins, get exercise, go to therapy where you can talk and work out your problems and face them, deal with them, and you will get through it. It often just takes time. :heart:

In_Doubt's photo
Fri 10/24/08 01:45 PM
I personally have had the opposite reaction. I was put on medication because I lost a child. Devastating. No chemical imbalances were found. Plain just for grievance. They kept me drugged up for 4 years and told me I would never get off of them. My whole life. For grieving. So for 4 years I was switched from medication to medication. I had mood swings like you wouldn't believe. I was tired and never wanted to leave my bed. There was nothing stable about me. I started going to school to get my degree in psychology. One day I had a lightbulb moment. I realized, the only way I will ever get through this is if I actually feel the pain. I could not feel that pain because I was all drugged up. So I stopped taking my medication and it was amazing. My moods were now stable. I felt better than ever. I felt my pain, I worked through it and I am so much better off for it. It is my feeling that unless you have an actual chemical imbalance, you should not be on medication. The only way to get through lifes problems is to deal with them. Medicine has a lot of risk factors. One even put me in the emergency room. So sometimes you may find it is the medication that is making you more unstable as in my case. Have you ever noticed some warnings on the medicine? It says something to the effect of you may get suicidal feelings if taking this drug contact your Dr. immediately. Those medicines can be quite scary.

In_Doubt's photo
Fri 10/24/08 09:37 AM
Yes there are two people. You are very right that there isnt always tomorrow. For those who think their is, my mother died the day I was going down to see her. I had to wait for my paycheck and for Friday to come because of work. So the very day I was going I got a call that morning. She was my best friend and it was so awful. So close yet so far away. Appreciate every minute, every hour and if someone is sick, get there right away because I was only hours from seeing my mom and because of hours, I never got to say goodbye.

In_Doubt's photo
Fri 10/24/08 09:29 AM
I find that just hanging out enjoying yourself in the forums and showing your personality will attract someone to you. When you kind of stop looking and just hang back and be you, you are more likely to have someone find you. It takes time. :heart:

In_Doubt's photo
Fri 10/24/08 09:21 AM
I feel like I belong to another era too. But yeah we live in a fast paced world now. Everything has to be done right away. Instant gratification. Easy come easy go. Things that take time and dedication are well worth the effort and last longer

In_Doubt's photo
Fri 10/24/08 09:05 AM
laugh laugh laugh laugh

I am by far not a virgin I have 4 children. I wasn't saying wait until marriage. Yes it has to be when the time is right. But women often come upon men who want to just have sex right away. I personally will not have sex right away. I am one of those who prefers the more chemical contact that comes when people bond.

In_Doubt's photo
Fri 10/24/08 08:57 AM
You just have to wait for the right one to come along. I don't like sleeping around so I wait and there are guys willing to take the time to get to know you and if they can't wait, do you really want them anyways? That says they are more into just having sex than being into you.

In_Doubt's photo
Fri 10/24/08 08:55 AM
Very hot laugh

In_Doubt's photo
Thu 10/23/08 06:38 PM
laugh Thanks for the help

In_Doubt's photo
Thu 10/23/08 06:36 PM
Edited by In_Doubt on Thu 10/23/08 06:36 PM
Don't jump laugh Oops must have been on the wrong page lol

In_Doubt's photo
Thu 10/23/08 06:32 PM
Great philosophy Free2. Yes many people come off desperate. Me personally, I know what I want already and take my time to find a connection. If no connection friends are cool. I love chatting and having fun. I was just curious to see what was up.

By the way how do you tell where everyone is from? Do you have to look at their profile?

Previous 1