for stealing the shoes from the picnic table

shlackpeny's photo
Tue 09/24/13 11:01 PM
Just another biblical mistake.

shlackpeny's photo
Tue 09/24/13 10:59 PM
You take:
a Set S = All the Universe and All math = Empty Set

And it all dissolves: without math there is no Empty Set or equivalence.

shlackpeny's photo
Tue 09/24/13 10:36 PM
Edited by shlackpeny on Tue 09/24/13 10:40 PM
Well wait a minute here.

1) We know the chicken evolved from something else. I will get agreement from most people on that one.

Then the question we need to ask is whether or not this chicken bird that evolved was already laying eggs when it became chicken like or whether it evolved to lay the legs afterwards.

2) I think that an earlier species of bird would have to develop a capacity to lay eggs earlier in the evolutionary process.

I don't think I could see some kind of non-egg laying bird spontaneously developing calcified shells for its fetuses. A bird seems to well developed to change its birth giving like that.

In fact upon further research all birds give birth via eggs. Indicating to me that birds in general evolved very early to give birth by egg, much before anything like a chicken would have been around.

Well that was long winded ...

shlackpeny's photo
Tue 09/24/13 10:12 PM
What I have always wondered is why gravity seems to be the only force mentioned when people talk about forces over large distances. I understand that it is really simple to calculate that it is a attractive force and very large when you add up the entire weight of a star for example. But nobody talks about the forces of anything else. Like our planet for instance we know that it is a big magnet right. Lets say there is another earth like planet somewhere in the galaxy what kind of forces are we talking about there? Small? but what if you take all those add them up does that span across to another galaxy? I don't know I don't know enough about the elector-magenetic forces.

shlackpeny's photo
Tue 09/24/13 09:56 PM
I have trouble with people who have any serious belief in any religion that makes up things that are not real. Now who am I to say what is and isn't real. I am just someone who has learned from a standard public education in history and biology. I have learned from these things that all religions are the products of people, at one time religions of all kinds did not exist. Hence when you you believe in any kind of religion you are believing in the thoughts of some ancestral human, not any divine being. But if I can't say what is and isn't real, why should the ancestral beings have the right to say what is either?