Because, I love you.

Rumbottle's photo
Thu 02/27/14 11:43 PM

i would do a threesome but only for that pleasureblushing

Hey girl, I got you.

Rumbottle's photo
Thu 02/27/14 11:37 PM
Jamrockblue,

No, my friend woman don't want everything, I was kinda joking with that although at times seems so. Now in a simpler form what Ph0nyx was trying to explain was that as males you and I have similar needs correct? But as individuals we have are own personal needs, no one is the same. Same thing applies with woman, accept they make it a bit more complicated (not to sound sexist or anything). there's is no real easy way to answer you question because people aren't created with a default personality.

Now, for sure things that a lady would look for is confidence: someone cool, calm, collective. Someone who has similar traits of their own father, by that I mean some kind of personality, maturity (ect).
Also, someone who isn't cowardice, they want someone that can hold their own.

I mean these are just a few, but here is what you gatta remember. the answer the the perfect- or a "match" is in you. because realistically, she needs to like you for you. maybe you're different compared to most guys, now it's not a bad thing we all are. But you shouldn't go around acting like a superman if that just not your personality.

Here's a tip: If you like a girl start off getting to know her as friends.
Friend Zone is a good playing ground for getting to know what she likes and dislikes. Also a safe place, and if she's not any kind of interested in you, you will be able to tell even without asking. And if she not start over find someone new that's how it works.
Keep in mind that, even if it come to rejection try to remain friends, sometimes that can spark a relationship, and if not, you will learn more from having a female friend.

Next, after getting to know her for sometime invite her out for dinner or whatever floats her boat. If she eventually agrees then the answer is obvious.

Rumbottle's photo
Thu 02/27/14 10:58 PM
Right, what she said.

Rumbottle's photo
Thu 02/27/14 10:49 PM
Thank you Moe, and likewise.

Rumbottle's photo
Thu 02/27/14 10:44 PM
lol, I try, hopefully i find mine own.

Rumbottle's photo
Thu 02/27/14 10:43 PM
Edited by Rumbottle on Thu 02/27/14 10:44 PM

Rumbottle's photo
Thu 02/27/14 10:39 PM
pffff haha XD

Rumbottle's photo
Thu 02/27/14 10:33 PM
rate 8B

Rumbottle's photo
Thu 02/27/14 10:31 PM
You mean besides a big dick, money, house, your money, attention, love, a superman, a batman, a husband, father, provider, your soul, acceptance, trust, loyalty, respect. not much i guess.

Rumbottle's photo
Wed 09/25/13 11:13 PM
Yeah, I'm new. please no creepers.