Community > Posts By > Th3Dv8

no photo
Sun 01/25/15 02:31 AM

Hey Jolly Swagman, Th3Dv8...

Mightymoe and myself aren't 'Yanks.'

Mightymoe is from Texas...

And I'm from Canada.

we are all yanks to aussies and brits... they don't understand what a yankee really is, not like we do anyway..

A Yankee is someone who eats peanut butter and jelly sandwiches lol

I had one in Florida, well I had a bite of one, disgusting, unlike our very own tea and scones, did us Brits not teach you anything.

But seriously, the Sheik restores my hope for humanity somewhat.

In Australia mate that'd be peanut paste n jam :smile:

not that we put peanut paste with jam , yuk , but our vegemite is yuk to ...

I once read about a guy who was refused entry into Australia on account of his criminal record, and I thought, how ironic:smile:

Har Har

no photo
Sun 01/25/15 01:21 AM

And I'm from Canada.

we are all yanks to aussies and brits... they don't understand what a yankee really is, not like we do anyway..

A Yankee is someone who eats peanut butter and jelly sandwiches lol

I had one in Florida, well I had a bite of one, disgusting, unlike our very own tea and scones, did us Brits not teach you anything.

But seriously, the Sheik restores my hope for humanity somewhat.

In Australia mate that'd be peanut paste n jam :smile:

not that we put peanut paste with jam , yuk , but our vegemite is yuk to ...

no photo
Sat 01/24/15 10:32 PM
Edited by Th3Dv8 on Sat 01/24/15 10:42 PM

To All Christians , please do yourself a favour and not expend energy trying to convince Atheists of GOD's existance , this is the age of delusion ...

The Bible ( Does ) predict the world WILL turn on religion ...

The NWO brought down the towers to start the attack ...

Al-quada , Now Isis , then the next bogey man is to condition the world to NEXT turn on the Greatest Religion of ALL and enemy of SATAN ....CHRISTIANITY ...

We can tell by whats happening in the world , how close we are to Jesus return ...

These Atheists here as in the world , yes are the Haters as pointed out above ....

The bible says 'EVERY KNEE WILL BEND ' mihtymoe WILL bow before jesus and acknowledge him as LORD as will the rest , a few out of love most out of fear ...

Christians imho stepback and leave it , it is time for GOD to sort the wheat from the chaff , let it be and do not waste precious energy
on the lost ...

waste of precious breath .

I´m sorry Th, but I can´t share your view. These atheists, as you say, can be first in Heaven long before me or you - if we only get there. I belive that God sees our hearts and I belive He knows the best who is pure and honest. And atheists can be much more pure than belivers. Noone has right to judge and make other people smaller then oneself. My best friend is atheist who doesn´t belive in anything after this life but his behaviour and heart is much purer than those of many belivers.

And I think I don´t convince anybody. Every person has his own path which is to be respected. Just shared my point of view and tried to answer some questions.

Whatever somebody wants to belive - it´s his sacred right. God gives us free will. Who are we to take it from others?

But I shall be a little naughty and still again Davidben´s:

Peace flowerforyou

The bible says , No one comes to the father but by me ' and 'if your not with me you against me '

It is true God sees the Heart , but we have people on here saying ALL christians are weirdos and have their way with alter boys ?

That also if your not as smart as a physicist doesnt mean theres a GOD , they are clearly belitling us , i dont put myself above anybody , but i defend GOD ....I dont wish to debate people that clearly think we are thick pedaphiles , and posting meme's suggesting the above , it is a waste of precious time , what do you hope to achieve ? Knowledge ? its everywhere ...There will come a time when the bible says ' one will be taken the other left ' GOD knows who they are , so your Atheist friend has a mind of her/his own and wil have to answer to GOD without you or to you , that has to be something you may need to accept .

' If they are not with us they are against us ' and the bible says 'mother will hand son over to death and a brother a brother over to death ' Things will get that bad that ALL Atheists will Hate christians , again do you know the bible ?

'the harvest is ripe and he will thrust in his sickle'

you do know the scripture ' what fellowship does rightesnous have with unrightesnous and ligt with dark ' ? if you think there is you are in danger .

No matter how 'good' atheists are they have rejected 'christ' that is when instead of back and forth debate its best to leave it ....
' if they reject jesus there is no payment for sin ' they are Satans .

You will find if you do it long enough it will distract you from your 'own path' and that day be suddenly upon you as a snare ...

I trust that GOD is pure LOVE and pure JUSTICE , he can also read forums and see's the heart ....mighymoe believes in Aliens before GOD , why is that ? Becuase he has swallowed whole the indoctrination of School Science ' Dinosaurs became extinct 65 million yrs ago becuase science says so , so i will parrot it on to others '

That is not personal discovery that is blind faith and indoctrination .

If you think you have the strength to keep the battle going and if you think you are helping ' keep going ' i have done this far to often , but i do question your knowledge of GOD and the bible ?

There is a darkness comming(here) upon the Earth im just saying 'watch your own faith' first ...

The time for seperation of ppl is nearly complete , again i go back to your knowledge of the bible ?

Spend your time wisely ...

Thats all i have to say here , i,ll leave it to you's other christians if you want to continue the debate against non-believers.

signing off , no more from me continue .............................

Once I asked one priest (I do like extreme examples sometimes): what about canibals? Are they predicted to go to hell just because they were born and raised in their enviroment? Is that justiceful? Fair? He said: it�s about conscience. If we do the best we can with knowledge we have we�re not in sin. Just when we ignore our conscience and do things we know they are not right. That�s something that leads me. And helps me not to be judgemental.
Yes, Jesus said "Noone comes to Father but by me". And also said: "I am the Truth, Path and Life" And there is also one another saying:

Matthew 22:36-40New International Version (NIV)

36 “Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?”

37 Jesus replied: “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’[a] 38 This is the first and greatest commandment. 39 And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ 40 All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments.”

These two commandments can�t be divided, they are as one, each equal to other. We can�t love God if we have not love for people, we love Him through them. And everything is in that. Like in the story about Samaritan:
Luke 10:25-37New International Version (NIV)

The Parable of the Good Samaritan
25 On one occasion an expert in the law stood up to test Jesus. “Teacher,” he asked, “what must I do to inherit eternal life?”

26 “What is written in the Law?” he replied. “How do you read it?”

27 He answered, “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind’[a]; and, ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’

28 “You have answered correctly,” Jesus replied. “Do this and you will live.”

29 But he wanted to justify himself, so he asked Jesus, “And who is my neighbor?”

30 In reply Jesus said: “A man was going down from Jerusalem to Jericho, when he was attacked by robbers. They stripped him of his clothes, beat him and went away, leaving him half dead. 31 A priest happened to be going down the same road, and when he saw the man, he passed by on the other side. 32 So too, a Levite, when he came to the place and saw him, passed by on the other side. 33 But a Samaritan, as he traveled, came where the man was; and when he saw him, he took pity on him. 34 He went to him and bandaged his wounds, pouring on oil and wine. Then he put the man on his own donkey, brought him to an inn and took care of him. 35 The next day he took out two denarii[c] and gave them to the innkeeper. ‘Look after him,’ he said, ‘and when I return, I will reimburse you for any extra expense you may have.’

36 “Which of these three do you think was a neighbor to the man who fell into the hands of robbers?”

37 The expert in the law replied, “The one who had mercy on him.”

Jesus told him, “Go and do likewise.”

Samaritans didn�t have the same faith as Jews, as a matter of fact they were despised by them. But Jesus showed here what is important without any barriers of faith, nation, race. With Him is the one who does good, whoever it is.
And Jews (Levit and priest) might belong to chosen people but they were against Him.
As much from me.

I tend to agree with the bible verse that some people allthough not 'knowing' GOD have gods law written on their hearts , in that they do good ...

But the bible says , works without faith is dead ?

I know that GOD is love and wants NOBODY to perish , that is why what is comming is going to shake these ppl to 'wake up'

What is comming it will be unmistakable that The Bible is true .
AND we either accept the 'mark of the beast' or Die ...

By accepting the mark of the beast you will 'knowingly'(as they will tell you )have to renounce Jesus Christ ....

Moe i couldnt load that vid , but googled it , it is what i expected , the POPE IS the false prophet of the last days predicted in the Bible ...

What im trying to get across is this was predicted from the beginning of time , that shows GOD is real and knows the END from the beginning ....(and we are being kept in the dark by Satans world)

2 Cor 4:4

"Satan, who is the god of this world, has blinded the minds of those who don't believe. They are unable to see the glorious light of the Good News. They don't understand this message about the glory of Christ, who is the exact likeness of God."

Jesus said ' im telling you these things so that when they happen you will see and know that i am who i say i am "

This will happen axcactly in the order of last days prophecy , we are in for a hell of a bumpy ride.

https://lorrab.wordpress.com/2015/01/20/rome-one-world-one-religion-one-pope-final-rise-of-holy-roman-catholic-empire/

Yes 'one world ' on the plane , this ONE world Government run/ruled by the last Anti-CHrist Lucifer himself will make it sound like a time of unity and love finally ...those opposed to it are just plain haters ?

All religion united and mankind finally working together for peace and harmony , saving the planet hand in hand ?

Aghh the deception , this will be the biggest con in history and this Lucifarian Government will then beging global genocide , once we have given our freedoms away for 'global security' will will be devoured by this beast we have (most have) pledged alliegence to .

and ppl worldwide will be fooled and of course turn on US Christian haters , becuase Satan knows we are the only ones that know whats really going on , he will try to silence us then he will have is way with you frustrated

Then as the bible says and i have said , by the time you,s realize Satan has decieved you it will be to late to turn to Christ ...

Armageddon will then be here , a time i wish not to speak of ...

People want proof of GOD ?

Armageddon will show you some supernatural stuff , unbeleivable , allthough hollywood also run by the illumnati has been desensitising the world for catastophe for awhile now , it will be alot like what you saw in the 2012 movie but worse :cry:

Wake up and Live

no photo
Sat 01/24/15 10:19 PM

******* Come On Everybody, Sing Along ******

****** Oh, here's a little tea pot ******

*********** short and stout *************

********* Pour the tea on off ********

********** throw the lid out *******

***Fill the pot with smoldering weed ***

********* suck on the spout *********

*******Now, Davidben1 is happy *******

********As we can plainly sea *******

*****He's stuck between the Devil *****

******* and the deep blue see *******

lol :tongue:

its not easy being human .

no photo
Sat 01/24/15 09:29 PM

You cannot ban something that has always been the best way to control the masses.

maybe they found a better way now...

NWO communism rising .

ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT

PPL will then pray for religion .

no photo
Sat 01/24/15 09:26 PM

see Edited post above im not mad , im frustrated that Satan has ppl in his grip ...You call it myth i call it truth :smile:

It is part of being christian , knowing whats comming and knowing Satan will have some ppl Die with him , when the alternative is Eternal life on a Paradise Earth ...

Its called LOVE , i hate this world and the way its decieved ppl ..

I hate whats comming , the only good news is GOD will step in , i hate whats comming because of ppl like you moe and ppl like my family
who do not know Christ ...

Christians atm are grieving for whats to come ...

if it is coming, wouldn't that mean it's out of our hands either way? if you know a tidal wave is coming, there's nothing we can do to stop it, so why worry about it? thats just how i look at things...

when are we not deceived? i don't care if/if not there's a devil with evil plans, I'm just live my life till i die, since we are all going to die at some point anyway... and there is no way around that, so I'm not gunna worry about god, the devil, the good or evil plans either might have, because no matter what, i cannot do anything about either of them...

Thats the difference between me and you , you live for now , i live for eternity ...

If GOD is real you are missing the whole point of life and living ...

If Naturalism is Real you are living the best way i guess and maybe im missing out ?

The fact that we are here with morals and a concience with the evidence i,ve looked at leads me to undoubtably know GOD is real , which means 'this' life is the hiccup SATAN created at the start ...

There is a purpose to life and imo its not just a mere 70 yrs of struggle , it is to find GOD ...

I wish/hope that you find GOD oneday , i love you as a brother without knowing you and can only hope to see you in the next world , where GOD will rule and you will know ALL things as GOD intends .

no photo
Sat 01/24/15 09:18 PM

And I'm from Canada.

lol

no photo
Sat 01/24/15 08:55 PM
Edited by Th3Dv8 on Sat 01/24/15 08:58 PM
see Edited post above im not mad , im frustrated that Satan has ppl in his grip ...You call it myth i call it truth :smile:

It is part of being christian , knowing whats comming and knowing Satan will have some ppl Die with him , when the alternative is Eternal life on a Paradise Earth ...

Its called LOVE , i hate this world and the way its decieved ppl ..

I hate whats comming , the only good news is GOD will step in , i hate whats comming because of ppl like you moe and ppl like my family
who do not know Christ ...

Christians atm are grieving for whats to come ...

no photo
Sat 01/24/15 08:40 PM
Edited by Th3Dv8 on Sat 01/24/15 08:51 PM

To All Christians , please do yourself a favour and not expend energy trying to convince Atheists of GOD's existance , this is the age of delusion ...

Al-quada , Now Isis , then the next bogey man is to condition the world to NEXT turn on the Greatest Religion of ALL and enemy of SATAN ....CHRISTIANITY ...

We can tell by whats happening in the world , how close we are to Jesus return ...

These Atheists here as in the world , yes are the Haters as pointed out above ....

The bible says 'EVERY KNEE WILL BEND ' mihtymoe WILL bow before jesus and acknowledge him as LORD as will the rest , a few out of love most out of fear ...

Christians imho stepback and leave it , it is time for GOD to sort the wheat from the chaff , let it be and do not waste precious energy
on the lost ...

I�m sorry Th, but I can�t share your view. These atheists, as you say, can be first in Heaven long before me or you - if we only get there. I belive that God sees our hearts and I belive He knows the best who is pure and honest. And atheists can be much more pure than belivers. Noone has right to judge and make other people smaller then oneself. My best friend is atheist who doesn�t belive in anything after this life but his behaviour and heart is much purer than those of many belivers.

And I think I don�t convince anybody. Every person has his own path which is to be respected. Just shared my point of view and tried to answer some questions.

Whatever somebody wants to belive - it�s his sacred right. God gives us free will. Who are we to take it from others?

But I shall be a little naughty and still again Davidben�s:

Peace flowerforyou

The bible says , No one comes to the father but by me ' and 'if your not with me you against me '

It is true God sees the Heart , but we have people on here saying ALL christians are weirdos and have their way with alter boys ?

That also if your not as smart as a physicist doesnt mean theirs a GOD , they are clearly belitling us , i dont put myself above anybody , but i defend GOD ....

you do know the scripture ' what fellowship does rightesnous have with unrightesnous and ligt with dark ' ?

No matter how 'good' atheists are they have rejected 'christ' that is when instead of back and forth debate its best to leave it ....

You will find if you do it long enough it will distract you from your 'own path' and that day be suddenly upon you as a snare ...

I trust that GOD is pure LOVe and pure JUSTICE , he can also read forums and see's the heart ....mighymoe believes in Aliens before GOD , why is that ? Becuase he has swallowed whole the indoctrination of School Science ' Dinosaurs became extinct 65 million yrs ago becuase science parroted it to me so i will parrot it on to others '

If you think you have the strength to keep the battle going and if you think you are helping ' keep going ' i have done this far to often , but i do question your knowledge of GOD and the bible ?

There is a darkness comming upon the Earth im just saying 'watch your own faith' first ...

The time for seperation of ppl is nearly complete , again i go back to your knowledge of the bible ?

Thats all i have to say here , i,ll leave it to you's other christians if you want to continue the debate against non-believers.

so, am i spited with gods wrath because i believe in science? your the one getting your panties in wad, because some don't believe in "your" god? same with all religious people, getting all but-hurt because someone has a different opinion...

but i guess you forget what your duty is as a christian, is to spread jesus's word, so does getting mad and quiting, then telling other's not to "spread the word" is what your man god wants? i see faith is a frail thing here.. you are talking bad about muslims, but yet you have the same "I'm right" attitude i see in the fanatical muslims...

and you wonder why some people can't grasp religion...

im not the one crusifying Christians , iSlam is .

My duty as a christian is to LOVE god with all my heart and others as myself.
My duty isnt to save ppl , only Christ can do that and i cannot accept christ for other , i am (my duty) is to give a reply for those that require a reason for my faith , thats it , and tell the ggod news to those that are willing to hear , i am not required to repeat my stance or go into endless debate when ppl clearly have decided upon there view ....

If you are agnostic friendly debate can continue if you are Atheist , you have made you decision probably based on misinformation or unanswered questions which im happy to continue talking , but when bellitling begins its time to pack up the tent and move on , there is alot of people that need my attention , and im looking for pppl who want to know what is happening in the world BEFORE its to late ...

Im not going to expend my energy when God will pick up the slack , i have done what i can in discussion with you , now GOD knows your heart regardless of what you post here , from what i gleen from your posts , i think you are a genuine , nice guy who has serious reservations about religion as i have and i have addressed those , i think you are misinformed about the bible and also science and that is not having a go at you , that is the nature of this world ....

The truth is elusive , so i dont know what else to say moe , except i will mention you in my prayer tonight and hope oneday you find peace with GOD ..

GOD has said there is NO EXCUSE for non-belief not me , you will have to explain to GOD when he asks you :

" Excactly how did you think you got here ? "

Listening to Satans Scientsits aint going to Cut it , this whole world system is a LIE , Gods patience is allmost up and i,ve learnt to 'let go' I Love you mate and i havent met you , i,d love for you to be in the next world , where we could meet in GODS world shake hands and shake of the deluded science that has misled the world , lets hope GOD makes that happen , but i see no reason for me to hang here , i have spent 25 yrs studying this subject intensly ...

One thing that stands out is what ppl define as Science ?

We have been lied to , you seem to be on this religous topic everyday , so im not stupid i know you are keenly interested and equally blinded by 'our great scientsits' For me that is a hard shell to break , its indoctrinated from 5 yrs old ............

no photo
Sat 01/24/15 08:11 PM
Edited by Th3Dv8 on Sat 01/24/15 08:27 PM

on the lost ...

I�m sorry Th, but I can�t share your view. These atheists, as you say, can be first in Heaven long before me or you - if we only get there. I belive that God sees our hearts and I belive He knows the best who is pure and honest. And atheists can be much more pure than belivers. Noone has right to judge and make other people smaller then oneself. My best friend is atheist who doesn�t belive in anything after this life but his behaviour and heart is much purer than those of many belivers.

And I think I don�t convince anybody. Every person has his own path which is to be respected. Just shared my point of view and tried to answer some questions.

Whatever somebody wants to belive - it�s his sacred right. God gives us free will. Who are we to take it from others?

But I shall be a little naughty and still again Davidben�s:

Peace flowerforyou

That also if your not as smart as a physicist doesnt mean theres a GOD , they are clearly belitling us , i dont put myself above anybody , but i defend GOD ....I dont wish to debate people that clearly think we are thick pedaphiles , and posting meme's suggesting the above , it is a waste of precious time , what do you hope to achieve ? Knowledge ? its everywhere ...There will come a time when the bible says ' one will be taken the other left ' GOD knows who they are , so your Atheist friend has a mind of her/his own and wil have to answer to GOD without you or to you , that has to be something you may need to accept .

' If they are not with us they are against us ' and the bible says 'mother will hand son over to death and a brother a brother over to death ' Things will get that bad that ALL Atheists will Hate christians , again do you know the bible ?

'the harvest is ripe and he will thrust in his sickle'

you do know the scripture ' what fellowship does rightesnous have with unrightesnous and ligt with dark ' ? if you think there is you are in danger .

' if they reject jesus there is no payment for sin ' they are Satans .

I trust that GOD is pure LOVE and pure JUSTICE , he can also read forums and see's the heart ....mighymoe believes in Aliens before GOD , why is that ? Becuase he has swallowed whole the indoctrination of School Science ' Dinosaurs became extinct 65 million yrs ago becuase science says so , so i will parrot it on to others '

There is a darkness comming(here) upon the Earth im just saying 'watch your own faith' first ...

signing off , no more from me continue .............................

no photo
Sat 01/24/15 07:46 PM

all religions are of the dark realms...

and are of devils, demons and jinn's...

and just as the devil and all his human followers the human fallen angles who could not sea, shall be extincted, as recorded in their very own books they serve more than their own loved one's...

and religions followers who swore allegiance unto idea's of gods of books instead of swearing allegiance unto each other, were cleansed by the cosmos from earth, for the time of heaven and peace on earth had come.

back then, in the previous days of old, in the human mortal recorded year of 2015.

omg who can understand what you are saying ??

You say fallen angels shal be extinct as 'their books say' the contradict saying 'those religions that follow the book are dark'

sigh , thank god he see's your heart ...

I think you are confused by philsophy that has twisted you in a knot of not knowing 'anything'

A kalidascope of idea's does not cut it in reality ...

no photo
Sat 01/24/15 07:42 PM

Congratulations Th3Dvb, for actually admitting that if your family was being attacked, You'd actually fight back measure for measure toward your oppressor.

Absolutely, every one of these 'Quranic verses' expresses retaliation for this sort of duress that being imposed upon that Muslim community. For the verses that haven't shown this, rest-assured the previous verses in the Surah (Chapter) would be doing so.

In fact, the Muslim community would actually NOT be doing some of the atrocities to the same extent historically because, some of the atrocities were so disgusting that even a Muslim could not do the same actions. For a small example, if the enemy was renown for drinking the blood of the slain Muslims, the Muslims would never think it fair-seeming to do the same. If the enemy was in the habit of raping the Muslim women, the Muslims couldn't do the same toward incarcerated women from those non-believers. These too, are strict rules that the Quran stipulates.

So, once more, THANK YOU, for having written so many verses that obviously exonerate the Muslim community for fighting-back for ethical reasons.

Let's face it Th3Dv8... You can't have a double-standard for whom YOU, as a would-be Christian can fight against, and then argue, the Muslims should be standing like sheep while You'd slaughter them.

Maybe, the next time somebody breaks into Your home, kills Your children in their sleep, knocks You unconscious, rapes Your wife, and between the time You come-thru again... Maybe You can ask the perpetrator, "Would You like to see the latest copies of the Watchtower & Awake?"

(I hope You appreciate the sarcasm of the last comment)

I told you i dont agree with tha yanks invading arab countires and their right to defend , now if i go to syria now in peace i will be beheaded as a christian ( no other reason ) please to turn this into a defensive position of iSlam becuase mohammud was everything BUT pecefull...

no photo
Sat 01/24/15 07:39 PM
Edited by Th3Dv8 on Sat 01/24/15 07:47 PM

on the lost ...

no photo
Sat 01/24/15 03:33 PM

because if they did..hmm

we may have to discuss real topics..
.. we may actually advance as a culture... we could actually move forward..... it is like.. saying, why don't we get rid of money..lol

getting rid of money is on it's way, your device or tattoo linked to a bank account will do that...

LOL mark of the beast on its way as predicted .(predicts the soon to be death of money under a one world government ) Yet NO dont believe the bible ...

Revelation 13:17

"And he causes all, the small and the great, and the rich and the poor, and the free men and the slaves, to be given a mark on their right hand or on their forehead, 17and he provides that no one will be able to buy or to sell, except the one who has the mark.'

Yer rfid or electronic tattoo ...

I have no more time for ppl who cannot see this comming , you,s unfortunately will be caught without warning at jesus's soon return ...

God bless / No more Comments from me , its useless ....

no photo
Sat 01/24/15 03:28 PM
Edited by Th3Dv8 on Sat 01/24/15 03:34 PM

Ughhhhhh!!

If the only way you can argue your position essentially comes down to "because God/bible." Then just save your breath.

Because SCIENCE.

Archeologists have used the Bible to help them find Archeological sights etc as reliable information .I do not just say 'If i dont understand it therefore GOD did it nor do i or ever have taken the Bible on face value , i have picked it to bits from external sources , i have spent way to much time looking at different subjects and NOT accepting what the bible tells me , what i have found is when you labouriously spend time researching topics they allways seem to confirm what is there in black and white .

I am not someone who accepts the Bible as a young child and i dont ask anybody to do that either ' faith ' comes from researching alternitives , looking at the 'evidence' we have not hypothesis or science that go's outside of 'cause and effect''testable' and thinking hard about simple logic ?

I do not accept what scientists say about origin anymore than i accept what the bible says about jesus , i do the hard yards and spend time on historical evidence / forgeries / Early Rome ( i know so much about Ancient Rome now thanks to the bible -through external sources)

In Short i spen every single day and have done for the last 25 years studying and looking at all possibilities for the big questions of :-
(Yes i have a Life BUT if the bible and God are true it IS Priority # 1 )(All else is just going through the motions as the next person )
( Im the type of person who cannot just live life / I HAVE to know to the best of my Ability )

" how did we get here " only two months ago i went to Adelaide UNI to hear a Talk from a Scientist 'John Lennox " who has debated Dawkins and Laurence Krauss Etc on the topic of " Cosmic chemistry "
I do take things very seriously , you seem to presume i do .

If you want to say Science , imo Science supports the Creation account ...

The more Science is finding out the more my Faith in a creator is cemented , sorry if that offends you..

The Question of 'should we ban religion' Where do i sit ?

Jesus overturned the money makers in the synagogue (church) saying do not turn my fathers house into a market ....

I sit with him , i go to a non-denominational church to be with other christians , the truth is in The Bible not churches .....

Thats why when they do turn on Relgion it will be the POPE and the ROMAN CATHOLIC church which go's frist (babylon the great) in the bible ' The whore who sits on seven mountains( of Rome) her judgement is comming'

Yup , God has Allready judged the church , did you know the Bible calls the church the 'bride of christ' 'true believers' whoever they are in any church will be gathered to be saved , those that follow CHRIST , Not the church ...

ppl dont understand that the bible is anti-religious , the Catholic Church / The synagogue of Satan will be dealt with ...

I am currently reading a book by John Lennox , Mathematician and have two more sitting here , i watch endless Science Documentaries , its all i watch actually ...

I could give most scientsits a good conversation (Not Bragging) My Brother in-law is an organic chemist and he has no-idea of Broader Science , it boggles my mind ...

I say do you know Richard Darkins ? NO , Laurence Krauss ? NO huh ?
Stephen hawking ? Yes , thank god ...

Why do i spend so much time on it ? I find it fascinating , so much to learn in so many fields and so little time , i love it ...

I Collect Fossils and have allways been an enthusiastic Collector and Gold prospector , i love Geology and the list go's on :smile:

Malarkey!

Bet you love those 7'000yo Fossils!

Well you assume carbon 14 dating to be accurate ?

Tell me please how you solve the 'puzzle' of t-rex soft tissue found in fossils ?

Tell me please how you solve the 'puzzle' of tricerotops soft tissue and blood vessels found in fossils ?

Tell me please about the many carvings around the world of Dinosaurs ?

Tell me please on an ancient drawing found of a man riding a triceratops.

This scientist of 30 years was 'let go' after discovering soft tissue in a triceratop horn , why becuase it went against science lol ...What about following the 'evidence' wherever it leads ??

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2014/07/24/scientist-alleges-csun-fired-him-for-discovery-of-soft-tissue-on-dinosaur-fossil/

One of those pesky discoveries they dont want you to know about .

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2014/07/24/scientist-alleges-csun-fired-him-for-discovery-of-soft-tissue-on-dinosaur-fossil/

“because it indicates that dinosaurs roamed the earth only thousands of years in the past rather than going extinct 60 million years ago.”

it backs creation thats why , quickly dealt with by the 'Aurthorities'

carbon 14 dating doesn't work with 60 million YO fossils... it's the layers in the earth they are found in... you have to have carbon atoms to use that dating technique, bones that old are not bones, they are rocks...

and there has been NO t-rex soft tissue found, your reading from a website that lies, then you spread the propaganda as truth...

your faith is leading you into the false findings, anything that remotely agrees with your point of view is automatically the "truth"... study more, you'll see the truth if you look for it, and it's not in the bible

oh of course i am , maybe you should do some research on it instead of calling it 'false findingd' this is after all your God blessed Science ...

National geographic ? another bogas website i assume ?

http://news.nationalgeographic.com.au/news/2005/03/0324_050324_trexsofttissue.html

http://www.smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/dinosaur-shocker-115306469/?no-ist

Do you want me to post a dozen more that reported on it aling with tricerotops soft tissue ....

To some people no amount of 'evidence' will ultimately lead them to a contrary position , that is the incoherence of Atheism , we just happen to be here , no purpose , no reason , so hey why not just rape and murder ?

WHY NOT ?? oh becuase we have morals , well that just begs the question why?
Please dont gove me the tribal norm bs , ppl have been duped by Evolution and the dark forces in this world ...

no photo
Sat 01/24/15 01:44 AM
Edited by Th3Dv8 on Sat 01/24/15 02:06 AM

Th3Dv8...

Absolutely every one of these 'more legitimate' verses are in in conjunction with the fact that an enemy has already attacked the Muslim community first.

Please tell me, just how much should people be murdered, stolen-from, raped, tortured, having homes burn-to-the-ground?

Absolutely every one of these prescribed actions are in retaliation for a list of atrocities from an enemy who's merciless.

Absolutely should no body be attacked , nor should woman be "made" to cover up ...

Lets not sugar coat what excactly what is in scripture and NO it is not 'always' when "us muslims are attacked" Me as a Christian can defend myself with "equal force" if i suspect someone is going to kill me , i will kill first , if someone attempts to rape my daughter God help them , that is scriptualy defending and allowed .

iSlam , c'mon ...

The Quran contains at least 109 verses that call Muslims to war with nonbelievers for the sake of Islamic rule. Some are quite graphic, with commands to chop off heads and fingers and kill infidels wherever they may be hiding. Muslims who do not join the fight are called 'hypocrites' and warned that Allah will send them to Hell if they do not join the slaughter.

AND Sorry ohwell

Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest] is worse than killing...

but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah] and worship is for Allah alone. But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimun (the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)" (Translation is from the Noble Quran) The historical context of this passage is not defensive warfare, since Muhammad and his Muslims had just relocated to Medina and were not under attack by their Meccan adversaries. In fact, the verses urge offensive warfare, in that Muslims are to drive Meccans out of their own city (which they later did). The use of the word "persecution" by some Muslim translators is thus disingenuous (the actual Muslim words for persecution - "idtihad" - and oppression - a variation of "z-l-m" - do not appear in the verse). The actual Arabic comes from "fitna" which can mean disbelief, or the disorder that results from unbelief or temptation. Taken as a whole, the context makes clear that violence is being authorized until "religion is for Allah" - ie. unbelievers desist in their unbelief.

(offensive warfare is what mohammud practiced)If your talking about wether the damn yanks should of invaded IRAQ i,d say hell no they should of kept their noses out of other peoples homes and iSlam has/is being puppetered by the Elite for their agenda only ....

Excactly what i said before why the heck did one muslim man in sydney have centre stage on Australian news for the whole day who killed "one" person the "other" woman was killed by a police bullet ?
That is pure propoganda from the divided states of embarasment to continue their War Machine churning over ...In that instance Yes they should defend themselves , that is a seperate issue from whats in the Quran tho it demands it War or Not ...

Fact is we let Muslims into my country Australia and i welcome them , another Fact if i was dropped into syria right now , would i be welcomed ? No beheaded , they crucify christians , throw homosexuals of buildings ?

Quran (2:244) - "Then fight in the cause of Allah, and know that Allah Heareth and knoweth all things."

Quran (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not." Not only does this verse establish that violence can be virtuous, but it also contradicts the myth that fighting is intended only in self-defense, since the audience was obviously not under attack at the time. From the Hadith, we know that this verse was narrated at a time that Muhammad was actually trying to motivate his people into raiding merchant caravans for loot.

Quran (3:56) - "As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."

Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority". This speaks directly of polytheists, yet it also includes Christians, since they believe in the Trinity (ie. what Muhammad incorrectly believed to be 'joining companions to Allah').

Quran (4:74) - "Let those fight in the way of Allah who sell the life of this world for the other. Whoso fighteth in the way of Allah, be he slain or be he victorious, on him We shall bestow a vast reward." The martyrs of Islam are unlike the early Christians, who were led meekly to the slaughter. These Muslims are killed in battle as they attempt to inflict death and destruction for the cause of Allah. This is the theological basis for today's suicide bombers.

Quran (4:76) - "Those who believe fight in the cause of Allah…"

Quran (4:89) - "They but wish that ye should reject Faith, as they do, and thus be on the same footing (as they): But take not friends from their ranks until they flee in the way of Allah (From what is forbidden). But if they turn renegades, seize them and slay them wherever ye find them; and (in any case) take no friends or helpers from their ranks."

Quran (4:95) - "Not equal are those believers who sit (at home) and receive no hurt, and those who strive and fight in the cause of Allah with their goods and their persons. Allah hath granted a grade higher to those who strive and fight with their goods and persons than to those who sit (at home). Unto all (in Faith) Hath Allah promised good: But those who strive and fight Hath He distinguished above those who sit (at home) by a special reward,-" This passage criticizes "peaceful" Muslims who do not join in the violence, letting them know that they are less worthy in Allah's eyes. It also demolishes the modern myth that "Jihad" doesn't mean holy war in the Quran, but rather a spiritual struggle. Not only is the Arabic word used in this passage, but it is clearly not referring to anything spiritual, since the physically disabled are given exemption. (The Hadith reveals the context of the passage to be in response to a blind man's protest that he is unable to engage in Jihad and this is reflected in other translations of the verse).

Quran (4:104) - "And be not weak hearted in pursuit of the enemy; if you suffer pain, then surely they (too) suffer pain as you suffer pain..." Is pursuing an injured and retreating enemy really an act of self-defense?

Quran (5:33) - "The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His messenger and strive to make mischief in the land is only this, that they should be murdered or crucified or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides or they should be imprisoned; this shall be as a disgrace for them in this world, and in the hereafter they shall have a grievous chastisement"

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them" No reasonable person would interpret this to mean a spiritual struggle.

Quran (8:15) - "O ye who believe! When ye meet those who disbelieve in battle, turn not your backs to them. (16)Whoso on that day turneth his back to them, unless maneuvering for battle or intent to join a company, he truly hath incurred wrath from Allah, and his habitation will be hell, a hapless journey's end."

Quran (8:39) - "And fight with them until there is no more fitna (disorder, unbelief) and religion should be only for Allah" Some translations interpret "fitna" as "persecution", but the traditional understanding of this word is not supported by the historical context (See notes for 2:193). The Meccans were simply refusing Muhammad access to their city during Haj. Other Muslims were allowed to travel there - just not as an armed group, since Muhammad had declared war on Mecca prior to his eviction. The Meccans were also acting in defense of their religion, since it was Muhammad's intention to destroy their idols and establish Islam by force (which he later did). Hence the critical part of this verse is to fight until "religion is only for Allah", meaning that the true justification of violence was the unbelief of the opposition. According to the Sira (Ibn Ishaq/Hisham 324) Muhammad further explains that "Allah must have no rivals."

Quran (8:57) - "If thou comest on them in the war, deal with them so as to strike fear in those who are behind them, that haply they may remember."

Quran (8:67) - "It is not for a Prophet that he should have prisoners of war until he had made a great slaughter in the land..."

Quran (8:59-60) - "And let not those who disbelieve suppose that they can outstrip (Allah's Purpose). Lo! they cannot escape. Make ready for them all thou canst of (armed) force and of horses tethered, that thereby ye may dismay the enemy of Allah and your enemy."

Quran (8:65) - "O Prophet, exhort the believers to fight..."

Quran (9:5) - "So when the sacred months have passed away, then slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captive and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush, then if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, leave their way free to them." According to this verse, the best way of staying safe from Muslim violence is to convert to Islam (prayer (salat) and the poor tax (zakat) are among the religion's Five Pillars). This popular claim that the Quran only inspires violence within the context of self-defense is seriously challenged by this passage as well, since the Muslims to whom it was written were obviously not under attack. Had they been, then there would have been no waiting period (earlier verses make it a duty for Muslims to fight in self-defense, even during the sacred months). The historical context is Mecca after the idolaters were subjugated by Muhammad and posed no threat. Once the Muslims had the power, they violently evicted those unbelievers who would not convert.

Quran (9:14) - "Fight against them so that Allah will punish them by your hands and disgrace them and give you victory over them and heal the breasts of a believing people." Humiliating and hurting non-believers not only has the blessing of Allah, but it is ordered as a means of carrying out his punishment and even "healing" the hearts of Muslims.

Quran (9:20) - "Those who believe, and have left their homes and striven with their wealth and their lives in Allah's way are of much greater worth in Allah's sight. These are they who are triumphant." The Arabic word interpreted as "striving" in this verse is the same root as "Jihad". The context is obviously holy war.

Quran (9:29) - "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued." "People of the Book" refers to Christians and Jews. According to this verse, they are to be violently subjugated, with the sole justification being their religious status. This was one of the final "revelations" from Allah and it set in motion the tenacious military expansion, in which Muhammad's companions managed to conquer two-thirds of the Christian world in the next 100 years. Islam is intended to dominate all other people and faiths.

Quran (9:30) - "And the Jews say: Ezra is the son of Allah; and the Christians say: The Messiah is the son of Allah; these are the words of their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved before; may Allah destroy them; how they are turned away!"

Quran (9:38-39) - "O ye who believe! what is the matter with you, that, when ye are asked to go forth in the cause of Allah, ye cling heavily to the earth? Do ye prefer the life of this world to the Hereafter? But little is the comfort of this life, as compared with the Hereafter. Unless ye go forth, He will punish you with a grievous penalty, and put others in your place." This is a warning to those who refuse to fight, that they will be punished with Hell.

Quran (9:41) - "Go forth, light-armed and heavy-armed, and strive with your wealth and your lives in the way of Allah! That is best for you if ye but knew." See also the verse that follows (9:42) - "If there had been immediate gain (in sight), and the journey easy, they would (all) without doubt have followed thee, but the distance was long, (and weighed) on them" This contradicts the myth that Muslims are to fight only in self-defense, since the wording implies that battle will be waged a long distance from home (in another country and on Christian soil, in this case, according to the historians).

Quran (9:73) - "O Prophet! strive hard against the unbelievers and the hypocrites and be unyielding to them; and their abode is hell, and evil is the destination." Dehumanizing those who reject Islam, by reminding Muslims that unbelievers are merely firewood for Hell, makes it easier to justify slaughter. It also explains why today's devout Muslims have little regard for those outside the faith.

Quran (9:88) - "But the Messenger, and those who believe with him, strive and fight with their wealth and their persons: for them are (all) good things: and it is they who will prosper."

Quran (9:111) - "Allah hath purchased of the believers their persons and their goods; for theirs (in return) is the garden (of Paradise): they fight in His cause, and slay and are slain: a promise binding on Him in truth, through the Law, the Gospel, and the Quran: and who is more faithful to his covenant than Allah? then rejoice in the bargain which ye have concluded: that is the achievement supreme." How does the Quran define a true believer?

Quran (9:123) - "O you who believe! fight those of the unbelievers who are near to you and let them find in you hardness."

Quran (17:16) - "And when We wish to destroy a town, We send Our commandment to the people of it who lead easy lives, but they transgress therein; thus the word proves true against it, so We destroy it with utter destruction." Note that the crime is moral transgression, and the punishment is "utter destruction." (Before ordering the 9/11 attacks, Osama bin Laden first issued Americans an invitation to Islam).

Quran (18:65-81) - This parable lays the theological groundwork for honor killings, in which a family member is murdered because they brought shame to the family, either through apostasy or perceived moral indiscretion. The story (which is not found in any Jewish or Christian source) tells of Moses encountering a man with "special knowledge" who does things which don't seem to make sense on the surface, but are then justified according to later explanation. One such action is to murder a youth for no apparent reason (74). However, the wise man later explains that it was feared that the boy would "grieve" his parents by "disobedience and ingratitude." He was killed so that Allah could provide them a 'better' son. (Note: This is one reason why honor killing is sanctioned by Sharia. Reliance of the Traveler (Umdat al-Saliq) says that punishment for murder is not applicable when a parent or grandparent kills their offspring (o.1.1-2).)

Quran (21:44) - "We gave the good things of this life to these men and their fathers until the period grew long for them; See they not that We gradually reduce the land (in their control) from its outlying borders? Is it then they who will win?"

Quran (25:52) - "Therefore listen not to the Unbelievers, but strive against them with the utmost strenuousness..." "Strive against" is Jihad - obviously not in the personal context. It's also significant to point out that this is a Meccan verse.

Quran (33:60-62) - "If the hypocrites, and those in whose hearts is a disease, and the alarmists in the city do not cease, We verily shall urge thee on against them, then they will be your neighbors in it but a little while. Accursed, they will be seized wherever found and slain with a (fierce) slaughter." This passage sanctions the slaughter (rendered "merciless" and "horrible murder" in other translations) against three groups: Hypocrites (Muslims who refuse to "fight in the way of Allah" (3:167) and hence don't act as Muslims should), those with "diseased hearts" (which include Jews and Christians 5:51-52), and "alarmists" or "agitators who include those who merely speak out against Islam, according to Muhammad's biographers. It is worth noting that the victims are to be sought out by Muslims, which is what today's terrorists do. If this passage is meant merely to apply to the city of Medina, then it is unclear why it is included in Allah's eternal word to Muslim generations.

Quran (47:3-4) - "Those who disbelieve follow falsehood, while those who believe follow the truth from their Lord... So, when you meet (in fight Jihad in Allah's Cause), those who disbelieve smite at their necks till when you have killed and wounded many of them, then bind a bond firmly (on them, i.e. take them as captives)... If it had been Allah's Will, He Himself could certainly have punished them (without you). But (He lets you fight), in order to test you, some with others. But those who are killed in the Way of Allah, He will never let their deeds be lost." Those who reject Allah are to be killed in Jihad. The wounded are to be held captive for ransom. The only reason Allah doesn't do the dirty work himself is to to test the faithfulness of Muslims. Those who kill pass the test.

Quran (47:35) - "Be not weary and faint-hearted, crying for peace, when ye should be uppermost (Shakir: "have the upper hand") for Allah is with you,"

Quran (48:17) - "There is no blame for the blind, nor is there blame for the lame, nor is there blame for the sick (that they go not forth to war). And whoso obeyeth Allah and His messenger, He will make him enter Gardens underneath which rivers flow; and whoso turneth back, him will He punish with a painful doom." Contemporary apologists sometimes claim that Jihad means 'spiritual struggle.' Is so, then why are the blind, lame and sick exempted? This verse also says that those who do not fight will suffer torment in hell.

Quran (48:29) - "Muhammad is the messenger of Allah. And those with him are hard (ruthless) against the disbelievers and merciful among themselves" Islam is not about treating everyone equally. There are two very distinct standards that are applied based on religious status. Also the word used for 'hard' or 'ruthless' in this verse shares the same root as the word translated as 'painful' or severe' in verse 16.

Quran (61:4) - "Surely Allah loves those who fight in His way" Religion of Peace, indeed! The verse explicitly refers to "battle array" meaning that it is speaking of physical conflict. This is followed by (61:9): "He it is who has sent His Messenger (Mohammed) with guidance and the religion of truth (Islam) to make it victorious over all religions even though the infidels may resist." (See next verse, below). Infidels who resist Islamic rule are to be fought.

Quran (61:10-12) - "O You who believe! Shall I guide you to a commerce that will save you from a painful torment. That you believe in Allah and His Messenger (Muhammad ), and that you strive hard and fight in the Cause of Allah with your wealth and your lives, that will be better for you, if you but know! (If you do so) He will forgive you your sins, and admit you into Gardens under which rivers flow, and pleasant dwelling in Gardens of 'Adn - Eternity ['Adn (Edn) Paradise], that is indeed the great success." This verse refers to physical battle in order to make Islam victorious over other religions (see above). It uses the Arabic word, Jihad.

Quran (66:9) - "O Prophet! Strive against the disbelievers and the hypocrites, and be stern with them. Hell will be their home, a hapless journey's end." The root word of "Jihad" is used again here. The context is clearly holy war, and the scope of violence is broadened to include "hypocrites" - those who call themselves Muslims but do not act as such.

From the Hadith:

Bukhari (52:177) - Allah's Apostle said, "The Hour will not be established until you fight with the Jews, and the stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say. "O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him."

Bukhari (52:256) - The Prophet... was asked whether it was permissible to attack the pagan warriors at night with the probability of exposing their women and children to danger. The Prophet replied, "They (i.e. women and children) are from them (i.e. pagans)." In this command, Muhammad establishes that it is permissible to kill non-combatants in the process of killing a perceived enemy. This provides justification for the many Islamic terror bombings.

Bukhari (52:65) - The Prophet said, 'He who fights that Allah's Word, Islam, should be superior, fights in Allah's Cause. Muhammad's words are the basis for offensive Jihad - spreading Islam by force. This is how it was understood by his companions, and by the terrorists of today.

Bukhari (52:220) - Allah's Apostle said... 'I have been made victorious with terror'

Abu Dawud (14:2526) - The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: Three things are the roots of faith: to refrain from (killing) a person who utters, "There is no god but Allah" and not to declare him unbeliever whatever sin he commits, and not to excommunicate him from Islam for his any action; and jihad will be performed continuously since the day Allah sent me as a prophet until the day the last member of my community will fight with the Dajjal (Antichrist)

Abu Dawud (14:2527) - The Prophet said: Striving in the path of Allah (jihad) is incumbent on you along with every ruler, whether he is pious or impious

Muslim (1:33) - the Messenger of Allah said: I have been commanded to fight against people till they testify that there is no god but Allah, that Muhammad is the messenger of Allah

Bukhari (8:387) - Allah's Apostle said, "I have been ordered to fight the people till they say: 'None has the right to be worshipped but Allah'. And if they say so, pray like our prayers, face our Qibla and slaughter as we slaughter, then their blood and property will be sacred to us and we will not interfere with them except legally."

Muslim (1:30) - "The Messenger of Allah said: I have been commanded to fight against people so long as they do not declare that there is no god but Allah."

Bukhari (52:73) - "Allah's Apostle said, 'Know that Paradise is under the shades of swords'."

Bukhari (11:626) - [Muhammad said:] "I decided to order a man to lead the prayer and then take a flame to burn all those, who had not left their houses for the prayer, burning them alive inside their homes."

Muslim (1:149) - "Abu Dharr reported: I said: Messenger of Allah, which of the deeds is the best? He (the Holy Prophet) replied: Belief in Allah and Jihad in His cause..."

Muslim (20:4645) - "...He (the Messenger of Allah) did that and said: There is another act which elevates the position of a man in Paradise to a grade one hundred (higher), and the elevation between one grade and the other is equal to the height of the heaven from the earth. He (Abu Sa'id) said: What is that act? He replied: Jihad in the way of Allah! Jihad in the way of Allah!"

Muslim (20:4696) - "the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: 'One who died but did not fight in the way of Allah nor did he express any desire (or determination) for Jihad died the death of a hypocrite.'"

Muslim (19:4321-4323) - Three separate hadith in which Muhammad shrugs over the news that innocent children were killed in a raid by his men against unbelievers. His response: "They are of them (meaning the enemy)."

Muslim (19:4294) - "When the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) appointed anyone as leader of an army or detachment he would especially exhort him... He would say: Fight in the name of Allah and in the way of Allah. Fight against those who disbelieve in Allah. Make a holy war... When you meet your enemies who are polytheists, invite them to three courses of action. If they respond to any one of these, you also accept it and withhold yourself from doing them any harm. Invite them to (accept) Islam; if they respond to you, accept it from them and desist from fighting against them... If they refuse to accept Islam, demand from them the Jizya. If they agree to pay, accept it from them and hold off your hands. If they refuse to pay the tax, seek Allah's help and fight them."

Bukhari 1:35 "The person who participates in (Holy Battles) in Allah’s cause and nothing compels him do so except belief in Allah and His Apostle, will be recompensed by Allah either with a reward, or booty ( if he survives) or will be admitted to Paradise ( if he is killed)."

Tabari 7:97 The morning after the murder of Ashraf, the Prophet declared, "Kill any Jew who falls under your power." Ashraf was a poet, killed by Muhammad's men because he insulted Islam. Here, Muhammad widens the scope of his orders to kill. An innocent Jewish businessman was then slain by his Muslim partner, merely for being non-Muslim.

Tabari 9:69 "Killing Unbelievers is a small matter to us" The words of Muhammad, prophet of Islam.

Tabari 17:187 "'By God, our religion (din) from which we have departed is better and more correct than that which these people follow. Their religion does not stop them from shedding blood, terrifying the roads, and seizing properties.' And they returned to their former religion." The words of a group of Christians who had converted to Islam, but realized their error after being shocked by the violence and looting committed in the name of Allah. The price of their decision to return to a religion of peace was that the men were beheaded and the woman and children enslaved by the caliph Ali.

Ibn Ishaq/Hisham 484: - “Allah said, ‘A prophet must slaughter before collecting captives. A slaughtered enemy is driven from the land. Muhammad, you craved the desires of this world, its goods and the ransom captives would bring. But Allah desires killing them to manifest the religion.’”

Ibn Ishaq/Hisham 990: - Lest anyone think that cutting off someone's head while screaming 'Allah Akbar!' is a modern creation, here is an account of that very practice under Muhammad, who seems to approve.

Ibn Ishaq/Hisham 992: - "Fight everyone in the way of Allah and kill those who disbelieve in Allah." Muhammad's instructions to his men prior to a military raid.

Saifur Rahman, The Sealed Nectar p.227-228 - "Embrace Islam... If you two accept Islam, you will remain in command of your country; but if your refuse my Call, you’ve got to remember that all of your possessions are perishable. My horsemen will appropriate your land, and my Prophethood will assume preponderance over your kingship." One of several letters from Muhammad to rulers of other countries. The significance is that the recipients were not making war or threatening Muslims. Their subsequent defeat and subjugation by Muhammad's armies was justified merely on the basis of their unbelief.

Slay the unbelievers wherever you find them(2:191)
Make war on the infidels living in your neighboorhood (9:123)
When opportunity arises, kill the infidels wherever you catch them (9:5)
Kill the Jews and the Christians if they do not convert to Islam or refuse to pay Jizya tax (9:29)
Any religion other than Islam is not acceptable (3:85)
The Jews and the Christians are perverts; fight them (9:30)
Maim and crucify the infidels if they criticise Islam. (5:33)
The infidels are unclean; do not let them into a mosque (9:28)
Punish the unbelievers with garments of fire, hooked iron rods, boiling water; melt their skin and bellies
(22:19)

Do not hanker for peace with the infidels; behead them when you catch them (47:4)
The unbelievers are stupid; urge the Muslims to fight them (8:65)
Muslims must not take the infidels as friends (3:28)
Terrorise and behead those who believe in scriptures other than the Qur’an (8:12)
Muslims must muster all weapons to terrorise the infidels (8:60)
The Qur’an certainly proclaims that when the time is appropriate, Muslims must use force to convert the unbelievers to Islam. For the non-Muslims, the alternative to this is to pay the humiliating protection money (Jizya tax) or be killed (by beheading, of course). A militarily dominant Islam, without doubt, precludes the peaceful co-existence with the unbelievers if the Muslims have to abide strictly by the unalterable stipulations of the Qur’an.

Simply Put if you are not Muslim you ARE an infidel , if you are an infidel you have 3 choices , pay a tax , leave your home or die ...

Last post here also , the text speaks for itself ...This sounds like ISIS/ISIL to me ...

havent the time to go back and forward with belief , Christians who do not follow christ are NOT christian , Muslims that do NOT follow the Quran(mohammud) are not Muslim , true ?

no photo
Sat 01/24/15 01:27 AM
Edited by Th3Dv8 on Sat 01/24/15 01:28 AM
Been out all day up the Murray River cliff formation collecting Fossils , got six nice specimens for my twin boys ...

I havent been a member of this forum long , only last two weeks i have commented on the boards , mostly its been respectfull and i thank people for that very much ...

I dont intend sticking around , this will be my last comment , we have said our views and as i said before i need to ' move along ' .

Especially when the abuse starts , i havent the time for it , not that people here have done that ....

I wont' be back , GOD BLESS ...

Cheer's John

:smile:

no photo
Sat 01/24/15 01:04 AM
Edited by Th3Dv8 on Sat 01/24/15 01:22 AM

What's that You say uche9aa...?

Surrender to a Being that now exists on a spiritual or maybe a sub-atomic level...? Sounds pretty Alien to me! spock
Sheik,welcome on board.It sounded strange to you that i told mighty moe to surrender his life to Jesus? 1 Timothy 2:5 says "For there is one God and one (not two nor three,Muhammed excluded and others)mediator between God and men,Jesus Christ",not an "allien existing in sub-atomic level" You probably know that even prophet Muhammed acknowledged the Lordship of Jesus before he left and started the movement that is setting the whole wide world aflame now."Neither is there any salvation in any other for there is no other name give to men whereby we can be saved except Christ Jesus" "I am the way,the truth and the life,no man comes to the father(God)except by me" I pray that skeptics wouldnt continue to argue and doubt the saving grace of Jesus or the obvious existence of God and his creation because the end time of all is almost here.Shalom!

Yes, Jesus did say he was the way the truth and the light, but it was relative to his time and the people who were in his presents.

We, could say the same of Moses too, in his day, couldn't we?

Really, it beckons the question, 'Is any prophet that has been sent by God to be ignored any more-so than any other?' think

We could could'nt we ? But it wasnt recorded was it? You are trying hard to pigeon hole Jesus as a Prophet to fit your belief .

So that beckons the question that is The Bible more reliable being written by 40 authors fluently and crossed referenced by itself and other writings including the quran or is the Quaran more reliable being written by ONE man mohammud and being 'self referencing '?

no photo
Sat 01/24/15 01:00 AM
Edited by Th3Dv8 on Sat 01/24/15 01:20 AM

Okay Th3Dv8, You believe Jesus is the Almighty God, right?

Please tell me 'who' is Jesus praying to in Luke 22: 42--->

Now, if Jesus is God and according to the Trinity Doctrine, God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit are non-divisible, co-equal, and co-eternal, one in being with the other... Who is Jesus praying to?

Remember, they're non-divisible and because they/he/it are the same Entity and must also be the same 'will.'

What, is in the action of praying if Jesus is already God?

Take Your time Th3Dv8, I don't need a long-winded distraction from this question, and I'm certain the rest of the Mingle readers would love to hear a concise answer as well.

maybe he was "praying" with himself... you know, behind the curtains, away from everyone else...
Aye wae an altarboy for company i bet? laugh laugh laugh

Yer Sick mate , dont tar all Christians with catholiscm , cheer's ...
Hypocrites and weirdos galore, in ALL christian churches, not just catholic ones! When your lot open their mouths my ears just shut off, as the shite just flows constantly from you all!!

Oh please , dont embarras yourself , i dont know your age , but i can tell you one thing ALL humans are sinners , Christians included .
Do you think when you become christian you are there and then made perfect?

I can run off a list of Atheist pedaphiles if you like ? Hypocrites and weirdos 'galore' ...

When us lot open our mouths your ears shut ? then why are you here to not listen to what we write ??

From what iv,e seen here with the 'respect' from everyone , even of different opinions you are the only one spewing hate ?

ANY Christian who is a hypocrite will not enter Gods kingdom ....

Matthew 23:2-13

"��The teachers of the law and the Pharisees sit in Moses seat. 3 So you must be careful to do everything they tell you. But do not do what they do, for they do not practice what they preach. 4 They tie up heavy, cumbersome loads and put them on other peoples shoulders, but they themselves are not willing to lift a finger to move them. "

"��Everything they do is done for people to see: They make their phylacteries wide and the tassels on their garments long; 6 they love the place of honor at banquets and the most important seats in the synagogues; 7 they love to be greeted with respect in the marketplaces and to be called �Rabbi� by others. "

"��Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You shut the door of the kingdom of heaven in peoples faces. You yourselves do not enter, nor will you let those enter who are trying to. "( The Catholic Church , Pope and any other false pastor/prophet )

AND

Matthew 7:20-21

"So then, you will know them by their fruits"
"Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven."

You dont not seem to grasp that Religion and Christ need to be seperated as Do Fake/Lying Christians from true Christians ..

The Bible says they 'look the same , may go to the same church , sing the same hyms , memorize bible Scriptures perfectly .....

James 2:18-20

But someone may well say, "You have faith and I have works; show me your faith without the works, and I will show you my faith by my works." 19-You believe that God is one. You do well; the demons also believe, and shudder. 20But are you willing to recognize, you foolish fellow, that faith without works is useless?

plain and simple , shutout us weirdo's all you like , Gods Word is truth and btw GOD says he will judge you by the same measure in which YOU judge others ...

Matthew 7:5

how can you say to your brother, 'Let me take the speck out of your eye,' and behold, the log is in your own eye? 5"You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye.for the same way you judge , you will be judged ...

and lastly as i dont intend spending energy on ppl of Hate ....

Proverbs 26:4

Do not answer a fool according to his folly, or you yourself will be just like him.

no photo
Sat 01/24/15 12:40 AM
Edited by Th3Dv8 on Sat 01/24/15 01:14 AM

Okay Th3Dv8, You believe Jesus is the Almighty God, right?

Please tell me 'who' is Jesus praying to in Luke 22: 42--->

Now, if Jesus is God and according to the Trinity Doctrine, God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit are non-divisible, co-equal, and co-eternal, one in being with the other... Who is Jesus praying to?

Remember, they're non-divisible and because they/he/it are the same Entity and must also be the same 'will.'

What, is in the action of praying if Jesus is already God?

Take Your time Th3Dv8, I don't need a long-winded distraction from this question, and I'm certain the rest of the Mingle readers would love to hear a concise answer as well.

My opinion as with most thing jesus did was to show ppl acceptable worship to GOD , he said ' you must pray this way '----'father why have you forsaken me' etc in my opinion as i said before , he allthough looking like being 'abandoned' on the cross , one of the thiefs said ' if you are the son of God take yourself from the cross ' as did the Romans i think ...

As with praying , i think it was as an example to the humans/people that saw him , sometimes seeing something happen is an easier way for ppl to learn ?

There is question marks with the trinity doctrine i dont deny that , but Jesus utterly confirmed NOT denied he was GOD ....

Jehovah's witnesses put the article (a) in ' in the beginning was the word and the word was with God and the word was(a) God is not in the Original Greek and ALL Scholars agree it is a misinterpretation .

Is GOD equal to Jesus ? To me the sriptures support it , they are three different beings allthough ONE , is it like my Son , who i can command to take care of business while im God with My Aurthority as the Romans did ? I Dont know and i dont get 'stuck' on it ...

The text clearly says Jesus is GOD who became flesh in ALL translations , The Quran isnt a bible tranlsation ...

In the end the bible says : ' and God loved the world so much that he let his son be put to death by his creation to save them '

Would you do that for someone that doesnt deserve it ? Jesus has ALL the Aurthority of GOD , he said I AM , the Jews knew excactly what he meant , as they said ' is it not GOD who can forgive sin and Not man ? Jesus forgave Sins and the jews hated him for both statements...

Very Good Th3Dv8!

So, You admit that the quote from John 1: 1 has been abrogated.

You've actually encountered Jehovah's Witnesses with their Westcott & Hort Translation of the Christian Greek Scriptures.

Now, apart from 'how' the Watchtower Bible & Tract Society decided to translate this verse, did You bother to look at the actual Greek writing, itself?

Yes, I know the J.W.s wrote 'a god'... But, did You bother to look at the actual Greek words?

Okay Sport, here's were it gets interesting... When I was a teenager, I had a neighbor who was a J.W. and because I'd read this verse several times before already. I wanted to know how they'd translated it.

That's when he showed me there was something different, but the actual revision they'd made bothered me, too.

Years later, when I had moved to LaBroquerie, I met an old African missionary who had actually translated the original Greek texts into a local African tongue.

I had to ask him... "Please, can You translate John 1 verse 1 from the original Greek?" He old Pastor went back to his book-shelf and brought back a Greek Bible. (NO ENGLISH)

He started to read out loud, in Greek no less!

He gave the commonly perceived translation, the way most Bibles in English usually have it written.

But I said, "WAIT...! Why is the Greek word for 'God' written differently at the end of the verse from how it's written at the beginning of the verse??????"

The old Pastor sighed... "Well, it's NOT really 'God' written here at the end of the verse."

I pressed him yet... "Please, tell me how is it supposed to be perceived!"

He replied, "Well... It's God's!"

"You don't mean a plural of gods do You?" I replied.

No, no, no, it's possessive. (And He Sighed Again)

I thanked the old Pastor very much and said that this was a much-more tolerable translation of how it's commonly perceived.

He laughed and said, "If this helps You to understand it better, then your welcome."

So Th3Dv8, here's my next question...

You obviously don't affiliate Yourself with the Catholic Church, right????

So why would You want to be so gung-ho about the Trinity Doctrine that was only fabricated in about 325 A.D.?

Take Your time thinking about this... I'm not trying to trap You or humiliate You.

I once thought just like You!!!!!!!

Yes, for example, Jesus did say, "My Father and I are one." but he also said, 'Husband and Wife are made one, as well.'

A husband and a wife, just because they get married, don't become the same Entity though, do they?

In the greek there was no definate article , if there was it would be
"The God" becuase there was no 'THE' they therefor say it has to be "A" in John 1:18 same chapter :::::

"No one has ever seen God, but the one and only Son, who is himself God and is in closest relationship with the Father, has made him known."

There is NO definate article in between (seen) and (GOD) so on the same rule of these 'interpreters' the same Article "A" should be here also not whenever it suits them ...

So according to You John 1:18 should read :-

No one has ever seen (A) God, but the one and only Son, who is himself (A) God and is in closest relationship with the Father, has made him known.

In the End what you are trying to do is put Jesus into the box as a prophet which is what iSlam believes ...

To you , you think Allah is God i do not , you think jesus a Prophet , i do not ...

To me it really doesnt matter if Jesus is GOD or the Son of God , God the creator of All is not the God of the Quran , sorry ....

All biblical schollars know precisely that not article (A) is in the greek ....No Actual Greek schollars themselves would subscribe to this use of the text in John 1:1

Dr J:r, mantley an eminent Greek Schollar was quoted by the watchtower as endorsing their translation of John 1:1 , THAT is an outright lie .

Quoting him " I have never read a translation that go's so far away from the original greek text , a shocking mistranslation obsolete and incorrect , biased and a deceptive distortion of scripture , dealing with the deity of CHRIST especially " , also they used johannes greber to 'help' with the translation , Joahannes greber is a spiritualist ?? Meaning he summoned demons to help with this translation , interesting ...

Oh and btw i should know i studied with JW's for two years , and studied 20 translations to know what i was reading was a close to humanly possible to the Original text ....

Your friend 'one' person who told you his translation is incorrect im afraid , you need to cross examine more than one , i have cross referenced 20 odd , you cannot take this one 'one' persons opinion ( I know what im talking about )

You by denying Christ as GOD and putting him as Prophet then allows you to discredit his claim of " NO-BODY comming to the father except through me " puts him as far as your concerned at the same level as your mohammud , and allow your Quran beleif of Allah , Allah is NOT the GOD of the bible , the two are opposed ...

Again your Question isnt about the Deity of Christ it IS about wether he is mere prophet or GOD which makes the Quaran mute , thats the real reason ...

Wether he is GOD or the Son of God or God as human who really cares from where i sit ? it matters alot froma muslim perspective tho doesnt it :wink: