Community > Posts By > mccdijon

mccdijon's photo
Sun 10/13/13 03:04 AM

In his defense, mccdijon has asked a legitimate question. It just needs to be restated in a better way.

Should the ethical rules of the education profession prohibit a teacher from dating a former student who is an adult?

My bad. That's what I though I've asked :/

Yeah and that's the question that I've been answering.

You can't lock threads. You aren't a mod. When the mods decide that the topic is going nowhere, or just round in circles they might lock it.

I am just trying to find a way to diffuse the friction that has developed on this thread. I do not need to be a moderator to do that.

Now, setting aside anything that the OP's author mentioned about his personal life, let's continue discussing the question as I reworded it.

Should the ethical rules of the education profession prohibit a teacher from dating a former student who is an adult?

Are people outside of the education profession qualified to answer the above question? Should the question be an "in-house" question for education professionals?

Honestly though, I really have heard about quite a few relationships ending in marriage between the two. Idk, just the way society sees things. Just like the government shutting down (example)

mccdijon's photo
Thu 10/10/13 06:28 PM

In his defense, mccdijon has asked a legitimate question. It just needs to be restated in a better way.

My bad. That's what I though I've asked :/

mccdijon's photo
Thu 10/10/13 03:48 PM
Edited by mccdijon on Thu 10/10/13 03:49 PM
Anyways eveyone, you won. You've caught me. I stole the apple from the tree because I was starving. Take me to jail. In short, I guess I've got my answer (according to you all. No one cares about teachers having their rights a humans. I'll stfu. I just thought that I'd get a little more understanding from "adults". Cutting to the chase, you g9uys win now can we just leave this alone and someone show me how to lock/get rid of a thread.

mccdijon's photo
Thu 10/10/13 03:28 PM
Edited by mccdijon on Thu 10/10/13 03:33 PM

still puzzled how 18 is 'far beyond' graduation

perhaps the poster is savant who graduated in early puberty?

If mccdijon had simply asked a hypothetical question without including his personal issue, then this thread probably would have died a long time ago.

Yet, he revealed his bias by revealing his involvement with one of his teachers after his graduation.

Let's cut to the chase, shall we? The author of the OP appears (to me at least) to be wanting someone to tell him that it is okay for him to have an intimate relationship with one of his high school teachers a year after he graduated from high school. Thus far, he has refused to recognize the legitimacy of any answer other than the one he wants.

Sure, he also asked a hypothetical question about someone who has been out of high school for several years.

So, how about a compromise? If a person in the USA is not yet old enough to legally purchase alcoholic beverages, then that person is not mature enough to have an intimate relationship with an ex-teacher.

Once again. Please read. I never ASKED, for what your belief on adult is. Answer a simple question, the thread dies. But since you want to go there, then I consider someone who argues with "a kid" less of an adult. You force your bias, why can't I? Quite basic. You are also changing your responses because earlier in the thread you said that it wasn't alright at all. And the fact that you try and dictate who's mature enough to do what only proves you bias. The one answer that recent poster gave me wasn't what I wanted to hear, nontheless it was an answer. You can't do the Same and I'm not mature enough to date whoever I want? Excluding the fact that maturity doesn't come with age (as I can see you are an adult and is still teenage mature level) :wink:

mccdijon's photo
Thu 10/10/13 03:22 PM
Edited by mccdijon on Thu 10/10/13 03:25 PM

still puzzled how 18 is 'far beyond' graduation

perhaps the poster is savant who graduated in early puberty?

Still puzzzled how you haven't read the OP. ;), I've made it clear 190 times that this goes beyond JUST ME, and in the US. You may not like it but 18 is an adult and two adults are allowed to date. You connect the pieces yet? Also again. Make sure you read slowly so you don't miss anything. Eight-een-is-not-a-kid. Did you get me? Great, then stop relating me to a kid. Infact, stop using only the example I gave. That seems to be the onlything everyone is doing. IT-IS-ON-LY-A-CRUMB-OF-THE-EN-TIRE-COOKIE. Get me? Hope so

mccdijon's photo
Thu 10/10/13 02:17 PM

Buddy, I used to be a guitar teacher and I taught some kids. One time this guy booked a lesson for his two young kids and I had been trying to work out something easy that my students could play. It was Venus in furs. That dude never brought those kids back again.

A teacher is put in a responsible position teaching impressionable children. If people think that there's anything dodgy about a teacher he's going to have a hard time getting a job and that's just the way it is. If they found out that a teacher was on heroin he would probably be sacked, even if there was no rule against it and he wasn't bringing it into school. A teacher is not just someone that puts knowledge into your head. They are supposed to be role models.

I know a guy that was sacked from a job that had nothing to do with children because he was dealing drugs. He might not have been doing it at work but he might have been.

I say that I don't care if you are dating a woman that used to be your teacher and even that's not good enough for you and you still chuck your toys out of the pram. Just trying to explain to you how people think and whether you like it or not, someone that works with children these days has to have a spotless reputation.

It was a long time ago when I was a schoolkid and things have changed a lot since then. They used to tell us not to go with strangers but the fact of the matter is that most people that abuse children are not strangers and these days if you want to get a job working with kids they check you out thoroughly and you have to be whiter than white.

Its funny how when I keep mentioning FAR BEYOND GRADUATION and love in the future, you idiots bring up Kids IN School. And to the blind robot who said "disgruntled", I'm pretty sure that you're just unhappy with the morals just as much as I am. And arguing with an 18 year old then pulling the age card seems to me like you're the bitter party :P. But again, this is my topic, my counter for morals and of course I'll defend my question. Especially when I only get ONE answer of the 12-20 posters

The point is that your teacher does work with kids at school, even if you aren't one anymore. You say that they are two seperate things and that's true to a certain extent but like I keep trying to tell you, they are very careful about what sorts of people that they will let work with children these days.

You go for any job and they will ask you all sorts of questions about things that seem to have nothing to do with it. When I was your age I applied for jobs and they would ask me what sort of music I was into because I put that down on my CV as one of my hobbies. I thought, "What the f**k has that got to do with you?" because I was an angry young man like you are.

But hey, I'm not going to patronise you just because you are a kid. A lot of the music that I'm into was done by young people and someone can be very young and be a genius. It's just that if you look at those people, you could say that they had an attitude against authority and old farts. That's cool. I may be a bit of an old fart now but I still have a problem with authority and society telling people what to do and what to think. That's what I've been trying to talk to you about. It's just that when you are young you haven't spent years and years reading books and finding out about other people's points of view. It doesn't mean that you have to agree with them.

When I was your age I thought that I knew it all and that everyone else was wrong. I changed some of my ideas since then because you have to at least look at the other side of the coin. Sometimes you change your ideas and come round to another way of thinking and sometimes you just take bits from here and there and put them together with your own philosophy.

Ok cool guys. Done with this question now. Answer my other question about of your mom or grandma was a teacher. (If you didn't read past that as well)

mccdijon's photo
Thu 10/10/13 02:15 PM

I really have answered your questions pal and I even said that I understood your point of view but if it makes you feel better to call us all ***** then carry on.

I told you why they don't want teachers doing certain things and whether or not I think it's appropriate isn't really the point.

Face it, you are incapable of engaging with people in a proper debate and you are just waffling and giving people abuse.

Hey buddy, I've got news for you "I told you why they don't want teachers doing certain things" FALSE. First of all, I thanked you for atpeast trying to understand, but if you want to categorize yourself with the rest of whom I was "flaming" be my host. laugh. Oh, and btw, I have the freedom to express myself here just like everyone else. (Including the robot who called me disgruntled) so, if you still take name calling like a child, it's clear to me that you, my friend, have some maturing to do. I've made my statement clear and only one answer. A shame. I gave ypu a scenario about if your mom or grandma was a teacher. Lets stop the main topic since you guys can't answer that easily lol and focus on this one. Answer this question and I PROMISE that I'll stfu ;)

I don't give a crap who you flame pal. I'm not a mod but they do have rules here about personal attacks. That's what they call an ad hominem argument. You are attacking the person and not their argument. It's irrelevant. It's like me saying that you are stupid because you are a kid, instead of reading what you say about the topic and responding to that.

I don't understand your question the way you are phrasing it here and that's the truth. If you can articulate your ideas a bit more clearly I'll answer any question that you like.

But you did say that... noway

mccdijon's photo
Thu 10/10/13 08:35 AM
Edited by mccdijon on Thu 10/10/13 08:53 AM

I really have answered your questions pal and I even said that I understood your point of view but if it makes you feel better to call us all ***** then carry on.

I told you why they don't want teachers doing certain things and whether or not I think it's appropriate isn't really the point.

Face it, you are incapable of engaging with people in a proper debate and you are just waffling and giving people abuse.

Hey buddy, I've got news for you "I told you why they don't want teachers doing certain things" FALSE. First of all, I thanked you for atpeast trying to understand, but if you want to categorize yourself with the rest of whom I was "flaming" be my host. laugh. Oh, and btw, I have the freedom to express myself here just like everyone else. (Including the robot who called me disgruntled) so, if you still take name calling like a child, it's clear to me that you, my friend, have some maturing to do. I've made my statement clear and only one answer. A shame. I gave ypu a scenario about if your mom or grandma was a teacher. Lets stop the main topic since you guys can't answer that easily lol and focus on this one. Answer this question and I PROMISE that I'll stfu ;)

mccdijon's photo
Thu 10/10/13 08:30 AM
Edited by mccdijon on Thu 10/10/13 08:38 AM

Buddy, I used to be a guitar teacher and I taught some kids. One time this guy booked a lesson for his two young kids and I had been trying to work out something easy that my students could play. It was Venus in furs. That dude never brought those kids back again.

A teacher is put in a responsible position teaching impressionable children. If people think that there's anything dodgy about a teacher he's going to have a hard time getting a job and that's just the way it is. If they found out that a teacher was on heroin he would probably be sacked, even if there was no rule against it and he wasn't bringing it into school. A teacher is not just someone that puts knowledge into your head. They are supposed to be role models.

I know a guy that was sacked from a job that had nothing to do with children because he was dealing drugs. He might not have been doing it at work but he might have been.

I say that I don't care if you are dating a woman that used to be your teacher and even that's not good enough for you and you still chuck your toys out of the pram. Just trying to explain to you how people think and whether you like it or not, someone that works with children these days has to have a spotless reputation.

It was a long time ago when I was a schoolkid and things have changed a lot since then. They used to tell us not to go with strangers but the fact of the matter is that most people that abuse children are not strangers and these days if you want to get a job working with kids they check you out thoroughly and you have to be whiter than white.

Its funny how when I keep mentioning FAR BEYOND GRADUATION and love in the future, you idiots bring up Kids IN School. And to the blind robot who said "disgruntled", I'm pretty sure that you're just unhappy with the morals just as much as I am. And arguing with an 18 year old then pulling the age card seems to me like you're the bitter party :P. But again, this is my topic, my counter for morals and of course I'll defend my question. Especially when I only get ONE answer of the 12-20 posters

mccdijon's photo
Thu 10/10/13 08:23 AM

It's not.. it is the perception of the one asking the question. If you are doing any thing you are uncomfortable with it will shine through so that others pick up on it. People don't care what any one else is doing in their personal life unless they have something personal to gain. So Teachers that date one time students enjoy your life , love and relationships. It is the rest of the world that has to grow up and mind their own beeze wax.

THANKS GOR BEING THE FIRST ONE TO ANSWER MY QUESTION PROPERLY!
THANK YOU FOR BEING THE FIRST TO ANSWE

mccdijon's photo
Thu 10/10/13 08:07 AM

If actual teachers are not complaining about the standard of ethics that they are expected to abide by, then what is the problem?

Are teachers saying that they aren't allowed to have lives?
If they aren't saying that, then the alleged "problem" is only in the mind of a disgruntled ex-student.

Also, to answer your question, yes. There are numerous articles on the web about teachers getting fired, taken to court etc. And interviews them saying that they should be able to do -enter here-. You people think that I'm not understanding when in truth, all you have to do is give an answer. Not YOUR take on it. I asked for an answer to a question, not whether it's appropriate or not because I'm sure that you can all see by now that I couldn't possibly give any ****s less.

mccdijon's photo
Thu 10/10/13 08:03 AM
Edited by mccdijon on Thu 10/10/13 08:21 AM

If actual teachers are not complaining about the standard of ethics that they are expected to abide by, then what is the problem?

There isn't any problem. I'm surprised this BS argument has gone on for 4 pages.

Having been a teacher, I can say "nope". It comes with the territory.

If they aren't saying that, then the alleged "problem" is only in the mind of a disgruntled ex-student.

Yup

I'm not sure that's entirely fair but that's your point of view as someone that has been a teacher.

When I was studying philosophy at Edinburgh University we all went to the pub with the tutor one night. I was having quite a few beers that night but the tutor wasn't drinking much and he said to me that, "My thing is dope". Now, I don't know if the university knew that, or if they would have cared but they might have done. He was also sharing a flat with one of the students.

I don't think that it's a BS argument and I can sort of understand this kid's complaint because he's saying that it's like teachers are robots and they all have to follow the same standards of ethics. Well, philosophers have been arguing for centuries about ethics and moral standards do change over time.

I had a guidance teacher that actually said to a class one day, "You see lads, there's these people called mongols and I think that they should be shot at birth and use their skins for drums". A teacher couldn't get away with saying something like that these days because it's not politically correct.

Sure, and you can see various sides of the issue, you can understand his point of view, mine etc. He fails to see any other side than his. And sure age is at play here, but someone his age should be able to see other people's views, that's how we learn, become adults with greater understanding.
All I see happening here is him lashing out and sticking to the same view and argument over and over. So that's why I called it a BS argument. It could have been good, but sometimes you gotta leave someone be with his limited views and trust that life will give him a wider understanding of things.
From what I've read he works like a 14-15 year old. Don't mean that derogatory, just referring to way of thinking. 14-15 yr olds can argue till they drop dead, feel they know everything and aren't open for any other views. Which is okay, part of the process of growing up. Usually someone 18-19 is more open to things and is able to understand the bigger picture a bit.
So ok, maybe not a BS argument, but it has become rather pointless. It's not really going anywhere

Yeah, I agree that his arguments are terrible and he's acting like a petulent child but he raised the topic and I think that it's an interesting one.

I don't think that it particularly matters who the OP of a thread is and he doesn't run the show unless he's a good poster.

He can't see anyone else's point of view but you, as a teacher, should know that some kids are like that. He says that he's trying to understand and maybe one day he will.

Haha, yeah, that's what I said, just trust that he will at some point in life will get it.
And yes, as a teacher and parent I know how youngsters can be, but that also taught me when to just let it slide.
Fact of the matter being that sometimes they cannot understand certain issues yet, as they lack the experience we have got. So accepting that we cannot make them learn, but allow them to learn in their own time, is part of being a parent / teacher too.
Just look back at your own teenage years, how often did we think we knew it all and mum and dad were wrong! Only to think, years later, "shoot, mum/dad was right after all! Now I understand!"
With many things you don't get this until you get your own kids and are stuck with the same dilemmas that your parents were stuck with when you yourself caused them.
Sometimes confronting, but if you can see the irony in it, it's confronting in a funny way :)
I got a lot more understanding and respect for the way my parents did things when my own kids were in their teens. Up to that point I still sort of felt they'd done me wrong back then.
Life's a learning curve, whether your 12, 33, 64, ... :)

Its funny because you dumbasses are doing the samething. The topic isn't going anywhere because you fail to do what you were taught to do on kindergarten, answer a simple question. If I don't raise a valid argument, it would seem like you people would act you "age" and do the mature thing and leave it alone. But no, my age plays a factor right? Full fledged adults who are ALSO robots and don't have freedom, arguing with an 18 y/o right? But, no, I'm the blind one. You see, Crying because I can't understand you when you can't understand ME. Age is just a number f.y.I, and I'd be happy to write another page about all of the (are you smarter than a 5th grader ****) but I'd be wasting my tongue. But all of you complaining are just as bad as I am and aren't proving your points nearly as good as I am. Adding on to the fact that you're the biggest Hippocrates. Also, OF COURSE I CAN'T SEE ANYONE ELSE'S SIDE. That's like saying "slavery is wrong" then people say "you know what, you're too young to understand why we are lynching your ancestors". Like wtf? Why would you want me to understand a side of an arguement that in short, controls the actions of others. I bet if it was your mother or grandmother teaching, and the school said "you can't date anyone from the military because kids will think you are violent", and your mother and father were together befor that rule, you'd shut the ****up and actually UNDERSTAND what im saying. Not to mention a poor excuse like "I can see both sides of the arguement, but he can't". Well, if you can see both sides wtf are you arguing with me for? Also, thanks for at least understanding that teachers are PEOPLE, (above poster). I'm glad you aren't apart of the Government of this thread (the ones to try and dictate).

mccdijon's photo
Wed 10/09/13 11:09 PM
Edited by mccdijon on Wed 10/09/13 11:20 PM

Well, I'm not sure what our friend would say to that but I'll take the liberty of speaking for him.

He seems to be claiming that he's romantically involved with an ex teacher of his and that they are conducting their relationship in secret. Well, she's hardly going to complain about it if she is breaking a rule that would cost her her job.

It seems that the deeper the thread gets, the more confused you people get as well. Forget it. I quit. And f.y., no. The answer you made for me was a crumb of the cookie, but good attempt. I've repeated myself several times. It couldn't be explained better in kindergarten. Instead, I get a response saying I don't care. In which case, I'm not talking to the people who completely supports interfering/worrying about the lives of others. There was a principal in new jersey who was secretly a terrorist. He treated all of the children at the school just fine and parents loved him. Had the parents not known, they'd STILL trust him. But people judge based on what they hear or "think". Well to finish the story, it turns out that the principal had a family in another country that he didn't want to let down. That's why he was a terrorist. Now look at the odds of KNOWING/WANTING TO KNOW (Being nosey) and NOT KNOWING/Doing the natural thing (staying out if the businesses of others). See how what you THINK impacts people. Sending your kids to a teacher who does this that or the other with their life is none of your business. How do you know that teachers don't like teaching children of -personal information here- parents. Double standards as I Saud before. That's the problem with society. So quick to ****ing judge instead of trying to relate. The fat girl you make fun of has an eating disorder. That nerdy kid that you pick on commits suicide the next day. That girl everyone "CALLS" a slut has a sex addiction due to her being constantly raped. These are all examples but of course I'm not expecting you two to understand. Of course other posters, feel free to also join their sides. You'll only be doing nothing more than proving my point.

mccdijon's photo
Wed 10/09/13 11:34 AM

Sorry mate. I only understood about half of that.

I guess that I'm just not hip to the lingo young folks use these days. And yeah, it would be easier if you just spoke English. You aren't as bad as some of the posters on here though. I'll give you that.

I don't like to be racist about it though and there's actually no rule on here about having to use English. Some sites do have that rule because then the mods can't tell if you are flaming but I think that you got away with it.

Dude, look. I'm young, bitter, stupid, curious and immature. All I was asking you damn people was WHY is it that what teacher's do outside of school ALWAYS I.pact their job. Seriously. Its like they are robots. A teacher a few years back got fired because she USED to strip for money and they found out far after she started working there. I'm just trying to understand how society lets **** like this happen. How do people know that she wasn't struggling to support -enter number here- children as a single mom? The school just sees pictures and assum automatically, (whore)

Buddy, you have already answered your own question. I don't give a toss if a teacher works as a stripper or a hooker when she's not at school and I told you that I didn't have a problem with my mate dating our old English teacher. That's just me though and I'm not sending my kids to school with women that do that. Some people are and then they take them out of that school because they don't like it. A school is a business and if they lose customers they lose money.

Yea ok. Guessing that if a teacher was homosexual you woukdnt want your children around that teacher either?

mccdijon's photo
Tue 10/08/13 11:15 PM

Sorry mate. I only understood about half of that.

I guess that I'm just not hip to the lingo young folks use these days. And yeah, it would be easier if you just spoke English. You aren't as bad as some of the posters on here though. I'll give you that.

I don't like to be racist about it though and there's actually no rule on here about having to use English. Some sites do have that rule because then the mods can't tell if you are flaming but I think that you got away with it.

Dude, look. I'm young, bitter, stupid, curious and immature. All I was asking you damn people was WHY is it that what teacher's do outside of school ALWAYS I.pact their job. Seriously. Its like they are robots. A teacher a few years back got fired because she USED to strip for money and they found out far after she started working there. I'm just trying to understand how society lets **** like this happen. How do people know that she wasn't struggling to support -enter number here- children as a single mom? The school just sees pictures and assum automatically, (whore)

mccdijon's photo
Tue 10/08/13 04:05 PM
Edited by mccdijon on Tue 10/08/13 04:14 PM

NO U eh? Surely you can do better than that.

I can't be arsed spellchecking my posts but even if my spelling isn't perfect, you got my meaning and your posts are incomprehensible. That's your problem I think. Maybe go back to school because it surely isn't possible that you are the only poster here that isn't a tard, as you seem to think.

The funny thing is that you contradicted yourself STILL. How are you consciously responding to an "incomprehensible" post? laugh it's double standards. You obviously understood what I said so your arguement is invalid. As for school, I'm sure that most curriculums teach about answering a question. If not I can help you though bro. There's the website called Google (I think) yea, but you can search for like, almost anything dude. Try searching the definition of both question and answer. Spread the word to every1 else. O Nd F u Kant spell them just come back to this post, I don't mind. Anyways, if yhu Kant andsore a simp o question then here offtopic I'd luv 2 cuntinue argewing. Wild Thu prefer meh 2 uze my afrikan American grammar (if you're even able to read that as well)? Lol, your pick.

mccdijon's photo
Tue 10/08/13 10:31 AM

Same case here....
I thought I found a great friend( only friend not more) but she stabbed at the very time when i needed her the most and now after being so brutally damaged from inside... just losing trust from evry1... :-(

I feel for you. I really do. But believe me when I say that they'll never be satisfied.

mccdijon's photo
Tue 10/08/13 10:16 AM
Edited by mccdijon on Tue 10/08/13 10:24 AM

Also, I checked out your profile and you list a couple of your interests as "acting childish" and "acting up in public".

You seem like you just came on here to flame but I've read much better troll threads than this. Cool story though bro.

Thanks, I wrote it myself. You also answered my question a bit as well. You've given me the implication that people love to assume **** rather than attempting to show empathy. And I don't mean me either. I mean teachers. You don't know me nor do you know the pain I've endure. And it goes both ways, which is why I don't implicate without definite empathy or proof. What makes you? THAT, my friend, seems trollish. And I'VE seen better. After all I am one, remember?

mccdijon's photo
Tue 10/08/13 10:10 AM
Edited by mccdijon on Tue 10/08/13 10:27 AM

But my guy whoever said a teacher cant have a life outside the workplace?, but when personal things happen involving a student at the school she works at it is the school business.! They are held to higher standards just like cops, and they should be, a teacher just can't go around ****ing 18 year old students in her spare time, just because their 18, its not a good look.. No school district is limiting a teachers personal life.?!?! but once again if that personal life involves a student its their business, their employing her, and if its a publice school the city is paying her, if she doesnt like it, go to a private school and get a job, no ones maaking her work or them...

I understand what you're saying, but you aren't answering my question AND you're sounding like everyone else. I'M NOT STUPID. I KNOW NOT TO BRING IT TO THE SCHOOLS ATTENTION. I KNOW THE CONSEQUENCES BLAH BLAH. PLEASE READ IT AGAIN I KNOW. All I'm saying is teachers have feelings and sexual needs like everyone else and whoever they choose to satisfy those needs with (AS LONG AS IT DOES NOT INVOLVE SCHOOL) meaning that THE SCHOOL HAS NO EFFECT WHATSOEVER, its no ones business. When people hear "former student and teacher" THEY ASSUME. LIKE EVERYONE else here who answers. I ****ing know. I know. I understand. I get it. I know. I get it. I know. A hundred ****ing times I KNOW. I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT THAT ****. Why can't people think "love" when they see two people happy. Instead they ASSUME AND ASSUME. No one ****ing cares what you assume. Love is ****ing love. All people do is try and force what they believe is wrong on everyone else. **** is annoying thanks

You really have had your question answered and this just boils down to you saying that you don't think that it's fair. What else do you want us to say about it? I told you that I went to school with a guy that ended up in a relationship with our English teacher and that I personally didn't have a problem with that. She was hot and I would have banged her myself.

It does involve school though, whatever you say. Here's an analogy for you: Let's say that I chat with someone on here and we end up dating. Where did we meet and at what point did the relationship start?

Idk what the **** else to say. I even gave you an example. Its clear to me that you all can't read. The principle deals with rights. I'd bet if I said something about gays not having right (which is exactly what I'm pertaining to, you all would stfu). You idiots are too blind to see the irrelevance of making a thread just so people can agre on what you are saying. I made this thread for real answers as to why tea hers can't do certain things (my example) without their job interfering. Smh. **** it, thread closed.

I would say that it seems that you are the one with very poor reading comprehension and your grammar isn't even that good.

BTW, there are all sorts of people on this site, from liberals to cconservative homophobes and if someone posts a thread about gays on here there is no consensus.

Great, then don't argue. If I've read someone's post that doesn't utilize proper grammar, I wouldn't respond. But since you seem to pose a threat, I just want to point out to you the contradiction of your statement. "
BTW, there are all sorts of people on this site, from liberals to cconservative homophobes" didn't know "cconservatives" was a word but meh :/. If you attempt to comment on grammar, spell checking your own posts may not be a bad idea. As for homophobia, if you had any brain cells left, you'd understand that this thread is fighting for such rights. Of Gays, Teachers, Lesbians, Non GOD Believers, Nurses, etc. Why? Because they are all people and deserve to be treated like people. Inside job or out. Inside the closet or out. Get ne? Good :)

mccdijon's photo
Tue 10/08/13 08:13 AM
Edited by mccdijon on Tue 10/08/13 08:15 AM

But my guy whoever said a teacher cant have a life outside the workplace?, but when personal things happen involving a student at the school she works at it is the school business.! They are held to higher standards just like cops, and they should be, a teacher just can't go around ****ing 18 year old students in her spare time, just because their 18, its not a good look.. No school district is limiting a teachers personal life.?!?! but once again if that personal life involves a student its their business, their employing her, and if its a publice school the city is paying her, if she doesnt like it, go to a private school and get a job, no ones maaking her work or them...

I understand what you're saying, but you aren't answering my question AND you're sounding like everyone else. I'M NOT STUPID. I KNOW NOT TO BRING IT TO THE SCHOOLS ATTENTION. I KNOW THE CONSEQUENCES BLAH BLAH. PLEASE READ IT AGAIN I KNOW. All I'm saying is teachers have feelings and sexual needs like everyone else and whoever they choose to satisfy those needs with (AS LONG AS IT DOES NOT INVOLVE SCHOOL) meaning that THE SCHOOL HAS NO EFFECT WHATSOEVER, its no ones business. When people hear "former student and teacher" THEY ASSUME. LIKE EVERYONE else here who answers. I ****ing know. I know. I understand. I get it. I know. I get it. I know. A hundred ****ing times I KNOW. I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT THAT ****. Why can't people think "love" when they see two people happy. Instead they ASSUME AND ASSUME. No one ****ing cares what you assume. Love is ****ing love. All people do is try and force what they believe is wrong on everyone else. **** is annoying thanks

You really have had your question answered and this just boils down to you saying that you don't think that it's fair. What else do you want us to say about it? I told you that I went to school with a guy that ended up in a relationship with our English teacher and that I personally didn't have a problem with that. She was hot and I would have banged her myself.

It does involve school though, whatever you say. Here's an analogy for you: Let's say that I chat with someone on here and we end up dating. Where did we meet and at what point did the relationship start?

Idk what the **** else to say. I even gave you an example. Its clear to me that you all can't read. The principle deals with rights. I'd bet if I said something about gays not having right (which is exactly what I'm pertaining to, you all would stfu). You idiots are too blind to see the irrelevance of making a thread just so people can agre on what you are saying. I made this thread for real answers as to why tea hers can't do certain things (my example) without their job interfering. Smh. **** it, thread closed.

Previous 1 3 4 5