Community > Posts By > whichit

whichit's photo
Sun 11/17/13 03:44 AM

What are your guys thoughts on plastic surgery?

Depends on what type really. Personally i would only go so far with a little bit of tweaking.
There's nothing wrong with changing your appearance. But make sure you deeply into the matter, what with complications and adverse reactions.

Rhinoplasty is something ive even considered to fix my several times, busted nose.

whichit's photo
Sat 11/16/13 09:22 AM
hahaha. No thanks, i like my stuff where it is. laugh

whichit's photo
Sat 11/16/13 09:09 AM

Love of JESUS CHRIST is the true love and it exists.

That maybe true for yourself however. This is science & philosophy.
Please keep your fanaticisms in the appropriate area.

whichit's photo
Sat 11/16/13 08:54 AM
Edited by whichit on Sat 11/16/13 08:55 AM
.Self-Development.

It is better to strive in one's own dharma than to succeed in the dharma of another. Nothing is ever lost in following one'��s own dharma. But competition in another's dharma breeds fear and insecurity's.

~Sri Krishna

whichit's photo
Sat 11/16/13 08:40 AM
Every day i would bring home 1 flower.
it wouldnt be the same type either, unless she demanded it.

whichit's photo
Sat 11/16/13 08:36 AM
Man, i want it twice a day AT LEAST.
Im the type that wakes up with a raging h***-on. EVERY morning.
And at night, snuggles will turn into passionate bonding, unless i get punched in the face. :)

whichit's photo
Sat 11/16/13 08:11 AM
Edited by whichit on Sat 11/16/13 08:12 AM
luvmeforlife

Because she appears to be the only sane human being of the opposite sex that ive, had the pleasure of replying to in here.

whichit's photo
Sat 11/16/13 07:46 AM
Edited by whichit on Sat 11/16/13 07:47 AM

considering that everyone was born naked...
i personally dont think it matters.

hell, you can turn up dressed as a clown for all i care.

Books and their covers!

would u still take me out if i was dressed as a clown? :3

Yes. i dont care what other people think.

whichit's photo
Sat 11/16/13 07:43 AM
maybe.. then again ive seen some questions get asked that makes me wonder if their I.Q is below that of someone with down syndrome.
when you look at their pic, they look completely normal. thus, no answer is given.

whichit's photo
Sat 11/16/13 07:28 AM
Edited by whichit on Sat 11/16/13 07:29 AM
considering that everyone was born naked...
i personally dont think it matters.

hell, you can turn up dressed as a clown for all i care.

Books and their covers!

whichit's photo
Sat 11/16/13 03:08 AM

True love DOES exist...In fact it is ALL that exists; too bad so few can see that.

Of course it exists :) otherwise people wouldn't feel it.
we are just trying to home in on it "scientifically" to understand it more.
.... from a logical perspective.

please expand on your definition.

whichit's photo
Fri 11/15/13 10:11 AM

lol i meet them in any site and i hate them! and they wont just give up...i even think one is only one and using different profiles and pics bec i wonder why they all have d same approach lol,im a scammers pet sometimes i think about it...i mean nigerian scambugs pet....they even use phone numbers that sound like UK's...beware uncle is always ready to help...

yep, i also meet them all over every dating site. From men pretending to be women to, beggars, identity thieves, cam site farmers..
you name it.. they're there.

whichit's photo
Fri 11/15/13 04:51 AM

You have actually seen that clip of a woman doing 100 men?
Wow...
Well I never.... :banana:

yeahhhh, thats actually sumfin else mate.
orgies aint intimate.

whichit's photo
Thu 11/14/13 04:05 AM

"There is no logical way to the discovery of elemental laws. There is only the way of intuition, which is helped by a feeling for the order lying behind the appearance."

I sometimes think that the order was what was left by the universe through time expansive. Now I'm thinking that this could reach beyod the current epoch of our universe, and the order that is perserved to some degree, has to have some deeper meaning behind it. Such points of thought is where words and symbolic language breaks done. It is clear that the inner meaning of the world, or a person or anything in totality, has to be come to grips with by a new type of understanding that the current set up. He would point that such thinking is fanciful and avoidance is cautioned. But had he been alive today, who knows how his thought would have been augmented by current developments. I like to think that he would continue to peek further into and behind the appearance given the opportunity to exist in body today.

I think that order & chaos follow each other on opposite sides of a tumbling snowball.
They are just a by-product... a state... BUT also a method, to any given reaction taking place.
And of course, what 1 may see as chaos, another may see as order.

whichit's photo
Mon 11/11/13 06:39 PM

you are creating your own reality right now.

Yes we know that. So what have you created today?

:smile: :smile: :smile:
oops In RL, Do you really want to know?

limiting my experience to here, enemies are the only thing i have created here today. hahahaa

whichit's photo
Mon 11/11/13 06:22 PM
I don't understand it either. I happen to think sex is a great thing to start the ball rolling. 2 people can be great together until they have sex.
When its not up to scratch, que the cheating.
so, all the hard work 2 people did before. has now just been undone, because the sex is unacceptable.

might be good for future reference for people to put the status of their sex drive.
like;
High
Med
Low

Ive found it near on impossible to continue relations with people who have a low sex drive. Especially when they aren't interested in the same hobbies or interests and prefer to be self involved. Boring me to death with blah, blah, blah.
Normally i find they are getting high on something else, psychologically speaking.

I think that's why the majority of these ladies are single in here.
MASSIVE psychosis disorders going on;

"E Ask me again when you got some 300 postings"

I mean.... noway please tell me you did NOT just type that?!?!

whichit's photo
Mon 11/11/13 03:43 PM

If you were dating someone who lived with their mom, out of necessity for awhile now to have help with kids. And she and kids were "controlling" that person. And the person you were dating felt that familial obligation, guilt tripping and pull, how was the relationship supposed to work if you felt like you were dating someone who is in a "Family jail"......

Don't get my wrong, I know that value of having family support but there are some family members that can be jealous and selfish when it comes to letting you live your own life. And they are threatened by the new person in your life.

How to set boundaries when it comes to potential inlaws, family?

very complex issue.
In one hand you wish to make clear to these people that individuality is important.
In the other... lies a conflict just waiting to happen when
they fail to grasp what your'e attempting to bring the table.

Patience, is key here.
Personally i would explain to the prisoner.
Feeling guilty is natural, but it is not necessary to embrace it.

If the family is coming at the prisoner with ultimatums if he/she
shares experiences with you. Then these inlaws are unbalanced,
pretty much to the sociopathic degree.

Unless you wish to argue everyday with people who have a sociopathic mindset, you only have 2 options.

Either you remove this prisoner from the entanglement ( the messed up family ) for a limited time. Just to show your loved one what is outside of the box.
or,
Run away wiping your hands with it all.

I would not stand there arguing with them. Clearly they have an agenda of some sort and they are not going to care about anything you have to say, unless it benefits their goal.

If it was me, i do both options above. Take the prisoner on holiday/vacation. Show them what's outside the box.
Then place yourself at a distance, so the prisoner has to realise and take steps to come to you.

The prisoner HAS to want to step outside the box.

As for the inlaws, i would post them countless leaflets for mental health support, continuously, for as long as i was with the prisoner.
I would not give the inlaws one single word of communication.
In the end they would explode with hatred. Thus showing everybody their true colours.
Sometimes ignorance is the best way to endure.

whichit's photo
Mon 11/11/13 02:47 PM
you are creating your own reality right now.

whichit's photo
Mon 11/11/13 02:15 PM

Quote: Experiencing, Acceptance and Interest.
If you have these 3 things then you have love.
If they are in constant motion then you have True Love.
Apply them towards a person and they will become your Lover.

Exactly what I was saying in the poem, but not in your scientific method of speaking. IMHO you never find love looking for the equal opposite of love, which would be hate. It's like saying I want to have a glass of cool, refreshing water, but I'm going to drink scalding, hot water to experience the cool drink. Scientifically, this does not compute! :smile:

:) :) :) my apologies, poetry is not my forte. I will go back to see and try to understand.

how would you know what a glass of scolding hot OR cool water was if you've never experienced one or the other before?
only experiencing both, would you then know which type you needed, at any given time. Im not for one moment suggesting that people should go and entwine themselves in its opposite.
experience it for realisation purposes only, yes!.

Im not sure hate is the opposite of love either, sure it can dissolve this errm.. Love, with a click of your fingers.
But i think hate is more of a... inflicting type of reaction.
Again, just because somebody doesn't wish to love you, doesn't mean they are going inflicting hate upon you.

I think alot of people try to apply love or true love to their persona. which is a greedy misinterpretation of the chemistry or forces surrounding, the interesting acceptance of what you wish to experience.

example;
many times ive seen "Looking for man who can accept me for who i am".

to me... this is a very negative factor AAAnd a complete turn off.
speaking from experience, these kind of people will never look to see anything from any other perspective. All they are looking for is support and, some kind of enabling to make themselves feel good.

This is a damn good topic.

whichit's photo
Mon 11/11/13 03:15 AM
Edited by whichit on Mon 11/11/13 03:17 AM
end of the day, its just a word to describe ones own acceptance toward a concept or idea of experiences in a positive aspect.
If knowledge is experience then, love is just a constant interest of positive experience from your own view, generated by the need to shed or keep away indifference in a sharing and caring environment that is governed by interest.

If you truly wish to find out what love is then i would suggest going in search for its equal opposite.
one cannot know they are in the dark until illumination is applied to the experienced.

Dying for someone doesn't require love... just morals. And if you couldn't live without someone, well then that is infatuation by its own definition.
noway
Its not about self indulging poems of the fairytale kind, nor the making of a fictitious cake that takes years to built.
love is not construction. creation is construction.

Experiencing, Acceptance and Interest.
If you have these 3 things then you have love.
If they are in constant motion then you have True Love.
Apply them towards a person and they will become your Lover.

Previous 1