Community > Posts By > brown212

no photo
Thu 10/03/13 07:42 AM
I need. A woman in my lovely life...dat will love mi for who I am...a woman dat wil love mi for my future purpose..a woman dat will appriciate my being as a man...a woman dat will cherish d beauty of love and kno d real definition of love in other to takle it up...a woman that possess d great attribute a woman possess..a woman dat will go along with mi in all purpose...a woman dat will love and care for anything around my life....a woman dat will plaster a powerful hole broken by a forma woman.....a woman that will indeed as d spirit to be loved

no photo
Wed 10/02/13 03:28 PM
I pray he. Will be heal......he will surely escape from d. Sick bed....prayer!

no photo
Wed 10/02/13 03:16 PM
D realationship depends on what you used. To foundate you relationship.....it depends on how you trust yourself,,and. How you love yourself..cos relationship stANds on. Trust an love...when you possess this its last longer....

no photo
Wed 10/02/13 03:03 PM
If. Someone tell dats he loves you and you love d person .....answer and tell you do love also with Passion....but if you don't. Just appreciate with a great passion...

no photo
Wed 10/02/13 02:40 PM
Hey..I am brown by name,I really need a confident and precious woman dat will love mi for who I am,a woman dat wil care for my being,,a woman dat will cherish my piority and a woman dat will consider d love conduct as ones orintation,,a woman with a free heart and a blessed woman with an optimistic desire to settle down with a motive man of myseLf,,,,,a woman dat. Know what its. Takes to love........

no photo
Wed 10/02/13 02:25 PM
You know...life is full of advantages and dissdvantages.....if God permit and it is written in ones destiny....never understimate,,it must come to reality....and if your destiny doesn't permit,,you don't have To disturb yourself.cos love is not something you can just understImAte,permit yourself and permit your destiny reign and always belive in your creator dats you will get d best out of anything you do.....never understimate love at first sites......

no photo
Wed 10/02/13 02:05 PM
You gat it rite......my lady

no photo
Wed 10/02/13 02:03 PM
Its makes you to feel more superior and more eager......it makes you to know and feel excess and d emblem of love....