Community > Posts By > pokerface1200

pokerface1200's photo
Wed 02/08/12 03:55 PM
And this is only the beginning folks......

pokerface1200's photo
Tue 10/13/09 04:31 PM
it wouldnt be for very much longer

pokerface1200's photo
Tue 10/13/09 04:11 PM
what is the one thing in life we search for that when we catch it we hope that it never escapes?

pokerface1200's photo
Tue 10/13/09 04:05 PM
no

pokerface1200's photo
Fri 07/17/09 07:47 PM

Yes, but in time that feeling goes away
i disagree sometimes it dont and sometimes at the wrong moment u think of the times u were happy so it dont always go away

pokerface1200's photo
Fri 07/17/09 07:46 PM

Has anyone else ever noticed that when you lose the love of your life,nothing feels the same, things just arent fun anymore?sad2 sorry just venting
yes sadly i can

pokerface1200's photo
Fri 07/17/09 07:43 PM

what Am I wrong?:what How much is too much to talk to an ex?what My boyfriend talk to his ex too much,and she calls too muchexplode 3 times a daygrumble also caught im in a lie:angry: They went to a movie behind my backmad I don't know what to do becuz this is hurting me:cry: He says I don't trust him:cry:
shes an x for a reason and if he is seeing her behind your back then you need to become the x!

pokerface1200's photo
Fri 07/17/09 07:40 PM

I would love to hear opinions on this. I have been single for a while now, and wondering if I should just accept that I am not a woman of these times.
I am the type of woman who prefers a man to ask her out. I prefer for the man to do most of the courting, showing his intentions, getting to know eachother at a somewhat slow pace. Once a man has won my heart, then I break loose with my attention and affection. (I am not dead!)
But I notice so many women responding to "hook ups" or hollering at men, approaching men for dates, even sex. And then it seems they come crying back because they get treated like trash.
Now granted I am alone. I am constantly being asked why am I single, and I reply "Cause noone asks me out." To which I always get, well why dont YOU ask THEM...
I have considered trying to change and losen up a bit, but it just doesnt feel right for me.
So what do you all think? And YES I know the year....
youre not old fashioned at all! ur actually doing it right! touche!

pokerface1200's photo
Fri 07/17/09 07:39 PM

Men keep asking what women want, why don't they respond to the believed triggers.

Men the reason you can't understand what makes us tick at this level is because women fall in love with the way a man makes them feel. No, not just during sex although that helps...lol

If you can help us to feel beloved, wanted, sexy, special, etc.. then you will be half way there. The other half of course is your reliablity, trustworthyness, etc...

I said help on the above paragraph because a woman needs to already feel these things on her own so she will not be too needy to put up with.

I'll try to give you men some examples and hopefully some of the other ladies here will do the same.

I like a positively attentive man, he notices people and things going on around him and has good things to say about them. This makes me feel like he cares about life and me. If he is negative about everything you always have to wonder what he is complaining about you when you aren't around. Not a good feeling. This is especially true if he is always negative about women in general. Even if you do not know her and he is referring to her as a whore by what she is wearing, a woman cannot feel good about it if she is of her right mind.

Even with the womens lib stuff, I can open doors for myself but it makes me feel special when he does it. Walking on the streetside of me when we are walking to protect me. Making sure all watch their language around me, not that I may not spout a cuss word on occasion but he makes sure I am not offended by others. Those gentlemanly qualities are a good way to make a lady feel special. We ladies know we can do it all ourselves but it is all about the way we feel.

Making sure I am okay by a phone call or asking me if we haven't spoken for a bit. Asking if I need help with the dishes or dusting or whatever, I will probably say no, but it is nice to have the ask. Makes us ladies feel like you care and what we do is important.

Being fair in considering time out with friends. If you spend time out with your friends consider that I need the same amount of time with mine. Also making time for our personal time. For example, "I am going to watch the game this afternoon but tonight I will be all yours, what would you like to do?" Makes us ladies feel important to you.

If you get angry and resort to name calling remember we will never forget what you said. Usually better if you can calm yourself and come at us with reason instead of hate. Just a thought here but how can you feel good around someone who recently referred to you as a ***** or a whore or any of the other choice names there are for women.

Okay ladies see you if you can think of more.

you see men this should come natural to us we shouldnt have to be reminded. the woman wants us to figure out what she wants NOT TO BE TOLD c'mon guys u should pat more attention to ur ladies and listen more!

Hope this is helpful. I am posting it as a helpful topic. I really hope it doesn't turn bad.

pokerface1200's photo
Thu 07/16/09 04:27 PM
been divorced for three years now ready to meet someone again and here is your challenge....im not picky about what i like,do like good personality though, so if you think you can make me laugh or smile i wanna talk so try i dare ya!!!!

pokerface1200's photo
Thu 07/16/09 04:05 PM
Edited by pokerface1200 on Thu 07/16/09 04:07 PM
when it comes to your woman or women are you a conformist (willing to do anything to please her and keep her happy) or a non-conformist (love her but she must love you for all the things youre not willing to change at the same time)?

pokerface1200's photo
Thu 07/16/09 04:00 PM

I think everyone thinks they are unique. Genuinely. But overall, we're pretty much the same. Kinda sad... but whatever. I'll get over being average and boring. :wink:
i myself like being average and boring....i love being a nonconformist!!!

pokerface1200's photo
Thu 07/16/09 02:25 PM
what is love? we can say it so easily but yet is there really any meaning behind it? do some of us really need it more than others? do some of us need it to validate who we are? as the song goes "what is love but a second hand emotion"-smokey and the miracles....how is it we can love but yet get our heart broke at the same time and then give up? is love really that cruel to us. yes we can love our family and our friends but the love we search for is cruel. what does love mean to you? does it have real meaning? have you loved others in the past who have broke your heart? and if so wouldnt that be enough to make you wonder a little bit? we have to ask ourselves is true love out there? can there be true love? why does love hurt sometimes? funny emotion love. we find a guy or girl whom we think we love but find out they dont love us. why is that? why would someone bother with someone who loves them but cant return the favor? why are some of us so quick to give up on love? they say love is patient and kind but is it really for you? i ask you...WHAT IS LOVE?

pokerface1200's photo
Thu 07/16/09 02:10 PM

:smile:Let's say your partner suddenly stopped showing you affection/lovebrokenheartNo sex, cuddling, hand-holding, kissing, hugging, gifts, favors, anythingfrownBut they still said they love you:heart:What would happen?huhHow long could you stay with them?what
i would get rid of them and move on

pokerface1200's photo
Tue 07/14/09 06:22 PM
personality

pokerface1200's photo
Tue 07/14/09 05:05 PM
rick allen hands down!!! (no pun intended)

pokerface1200's photo
Tue 07/14/09 04:59 PM
isnt it better to just screw the one your dating i like that idea

pokerface1200's photo
Tue 07/14/09 04:39 PM
the flu is the flu what makes this one so special?

pokerface1200's photo
Tue 07/14/09 04:33 PM
A+

hotty

explode ssssssssmmmmmmmmmmmokin'

pokerface1200's photo
Tue 07/14/09 04:24 PM
could really care less if anyone says they love me

Previous 1 3