Wed 04/15/09 03:04 PM
50 First Dates

REDGIRL67's photo
Mon 01/05/09 08:21 PM

The family tree is a sensitive subject here in Kentucky. smokin
bigsmile Im from Kentucky.bigsmileSee my previous post on this thread:tongue:
born in Kentucky too:heart:
waving Hello cousintongue2
I think you started something newark? laugh flowerforyou :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

REDGIRL67's photo
Mon 01/05/09 08:17 PM

The family tree is a sensitive subject here in Kentucky. smokin
Not even gonna touch that one babe.

REDGIRL67's photo
Mon 01/05/09 08:15 PM

I think they should have a class in learning how credit works,seems like alot of people don't understand it.
Good ideaflowerforyou

REDGIRL67's photo
Mon 01/05/09 08:05 PM

I do agree that the family tree is very important in life.
And it should be practiced at some point in high school.
With the internet at school, it would be so easy to spend a week in history class to go over this.

you could always write to your local school district!drinker

but as far as gangs go.....I lived in gang country in chicago for a few years.(talman and wabansia) parenting is the key. Teaching kids to be leaders, not followers. and listen to them when they are having problems, because a grudge with a neighbor could be life threatening.

just my 2 centsflowerforyou
Thank you flowerforyou

REDGIRL67's photo
Mon 01/05/09 08:03 PM

Umm gangs, genealogy. Other than youths being to wrapped up in or being coerced into gangs, what does that have to do with geneology?
Keep them busy and make them find themselves maybe?
Thank you, that is what i'm thinking

REDGIRL67's photo
Mon 01/05/09 08:02 PM

Making taking a Geneolgy class a requiremnt before graduation from high school.

Let's face it. Gangs start early in life for a lot of youth and I think if they had something else to focus on, and a sense of where they came from it might make a difference in gang level in our country.

I don't know. Am I just being stupid? Let me know what you guys think and if you have younger family members........PLEASE, ask them to leave a comment. I am 41 and have noooooooooo idea what today's youth is thinking and I am a not going to pretend to.

I just started tracing my family tree and I have to tell all of you I am very surprised to find out that I am Jewish on my Mother's side.

I thought we were Catholic!!!! Very long story. If you want to know about it e-mail me.

What does everyone else think?
flowerforyou We did a geneology project in one of my history classes at college and about half the class had cousins that married in their family history.laugh
I'm not surprisedlaugh

REDGIRL67's photo
Mon 01/05/09 08:00 PM

It would definitely give them a feeling of family. I been doing genealogy pretty heavy for the last few years, started because my Mom could not read german and we originated in Germany. Now I'm hooked pretty badlaugh
I know the feeling. It's like a bug has bitten me.

REDGIRL67's photo
Mon 01/05/09 07:15 PM
Making taking a Geneolgy class a requiremnt before graduation from high school.

Let's face it. Gangs start early in life for a lot of youth and I think if they had something else to focus on, and a sense of where they came from it might make a difference in gang level in our country.

I don't know. Am I just being stupid? Let me know what you guys think and if you have younger family members........PLEASE, ask them to leave a comment. I am 41 and have noooooooooo idea what today's youth is thinking and I am a not going to pretend to.

I just started tracing my family tree and I have to tell all of you I am very surprised to find out that I am Jewish on my Mother's side.

I thought we were Catholic!!!! Very long story. If you want to know about it e-mail me.

What does everyone else think?

REDGIRL67's photo
Sun 12/14/08 09:32 PM
When he throws up in my laplaugh laugh

REDGIRL67's photo
Sun 12/14/08 09:26 PM

I believe that alot of people sabatoge relationships because they are afraid of getting too close, (engulfed) in love and or subconsciously dont believe they deserve something so good.
I did feel like I didn't deserve him. I have nothing to offer him.

You have soooo much to offer. I can see it in your posts.
Intelligent, caring, witty.flowerforyou
flowerforyou Thank you. We are talking againhappy He e-mailed me tonight:banana:

REDGIRL67's photo
Sun 12/14/08 06:11 PM

Both are cool with me.
Although, email allows me to think more collectively.
Another reason I like e-mailflowerforyou

REDGIRL67's photo
Sun 12/14/08 11:58 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAYHEMflowerforyou drinker :banana: drinks

REDGIRL67's photo
Sun 12/14/08 11:50 AM
Lima Beans, forgot about that oneflowerforyou

REDGIRL67's photo
Sun 12/14/08 11:40 AM

I refuse to use the sites IM. When I feel comfortable enough with a person then I will give him my off site addy and we can chat there via voice or webcam.
When I get an IM here I just send a quick one liner.
You must not have read my profile I dont' accept IM's on site only emails.
Have a great day

Webcam, that's something else i'm afraid of

REDGIRL67's photo
Sun 12/14/08 11:36 AM

my im has been off since day 1
Yeah I am keeping it off after that. Creeped me out seeing all those kisses from someone I don't know.

REDGIRL67's photo
Sun 12/14/08 11:30 AM
Which do you prefer?

I prefer e-mail. Someone I don't know just wanted to IM me and I was busy doing laundry and didn't notice and when I did he had sent me a bunch of kisses to get my attentionscared scared scared Scared me so I turned off my IM.

I e-mailed him and told him if he still wanted to contact me he could e-mail me but he didn't. hmmm, I wonder what he wantedlaugh Like I don't know already

REDGIRL67's photo
Sun 12/14/08 11:18 AM
Tofu

REDGIRL67's photo
Sun 12/14/08 10:40 AM
flowerforyou Hope you're feeling better

REDGIRL67's photo
Sun 12/14/08 10:24 AM

William Shatner.

And you said Hitchcock's directorial debut. Nothing was said about where.

oops I sorry

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25