Community > Posts By > LaQira

LaQira's photo
Sat 01/18/14 12:05 PM
Oh ya definitely , from 1rst to 6th grade i was picked on everyday by 1 guy that today as an admitted crush on me and all i want to do is rip is head off

LaQira's photo
Sat 01/18/14 11:58 AM
Everybody is perfect , their perfect might not fit my perfect but that's what makes it fun !

LaQira's photo
Wed 01/15/14 06:37 PM
Edited by LaQira on Wed 01/15/14 06:39 PM
Someone in the same country and READY to enter a committed relationship ( Doesn't mean that their will be chemistry on the first ones i meet but that's the ultimate goal )

And by READY i mean the following :
Ready to get serious and move forward in life ( Not pulling the other person backwards )
Ready to stick to one person , stay honest and faithful
Ready to accept the other person as they are
... you get it

The reason i like this topic is also to add this ...
If you are not "ready" , it doesn't make you a bad person at all ... just finish the life stage you are in , always staying upfront about it , then when you are ready , jump in !
What does makes you a bad person on the other hand is , if you hurt an other human being just because you are unsure of what you want and don't know the definition of BEING READY when asked and jumping in anyway .

LaQira's photo
Tue 10/15/13 07:55 AM
heres a quick tip : DON'T LOOK TO NEEDY .... FACE

LaQira's photo
Tue 10/15/13 07:45 AM
Edited by LaQira on Tue 10/15/13 07:49 AM
- Devil's pass
- Chainsaw massacre ( the first remake and the original ) the second one was crap
- Exorcist
- Haute tension / High tension
- Hostel 1 ( Gore/ Horror )
- Prowl
- Suspect zero ( Horror / Crime )
- Chucky ( all of them )
- The forgotten ( Sci-fi horror )
- Saw ( Gore / Horror )
- The jacket ( thriller id guess , not that scary but good )
- The Skeleton Key
- The Devil's Rejects

LaQira's photo
Mon 10/14/13 06:38 PM

change the following words to your language
( HOW ARE U)

Comment ca va ?

LaQira's photo
Mon 10/14/13 06:35 PM
Edited by LaQira on Mon 10/14/13 06:37 PM
Idk maybe . i was 7 years with a guy that i tought i loved for 5 years ( butterfly's and all ) but last 2 years it faded out quickly ... so im not sure anymore what it was .

LaQira's photo
Mon 10/14/13 06:05 PM
Edited by LaQira on Mon 10/14/13 06:13 PM

im afraid they do

but alot of people think my statement are ridiculous

its the grand deception

they are demons posing as aliens

there are no aliens

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atxGNYrBftI&feature=related

i always wondered what happened to bud bundy from married with children

People want to believe everything that could be magical and unexplained , but i tend to follow simple logic .

So its probably the other way around , maybe when humans saw those strange creatures they interpreted them as "demons" because

1. I dont see why the typical demon would perform those types of exams/experiments ... im just saying , people conduct exams on animals and humans ... are we demons ? nope we do not fall in the same category evindo some are capable of extremely evil actions

2. a)Demons ... really ? where talking about a civilisation such as ours but with the exception that they would be millions of years ahead of us in technology
b) We are babys in this universe , other stars/planets where born millions of years prior to us , if life actually happened on an other planets they would probably be able to manipulate space and time if its possible to travel and do their crazy experiences on us as we do with other beings of this planet

That being said comparing physical beings with spiritual ones is a little dumb , not that demons don't exist i personally have no idea so i can't judge to much , but comparing those is still a little stupid to me ,
dont know why people pull it that far .
simplest way to put it : Its like us ... but more advance ... thats it!

LaQira's photo
Mon 10/14/13 07:27 AM
Edited by LaQira on Mon 10/14/13 07:28 AM

Malwarebytes.com

That ! I run both malwarebytes , avast on my computer and a personal firewall called sygate

LaQira's photo
Mon 10/14/13 07:04 AM
Edited by LaQira on Mon 10/14/13 07:06 AM

Voyager has now become the first man made object to leave the Solar system, it is now 12 billion miles from home !

It's amazing and still we do not know if there is life beyond us, which surely there must be??
Can we really be the only life forms in this universe, I think not? However that is only my opinion before I get slated as a crack pot!!

Interstella space, I would love to be out there exploring, who else wants to go?? !!

Seeing how many stars/suns they are in our milky way galaxy with possible orbiting planets ( not counting other galaxy's )... the crackpots should be the ones who think there is NO life elsewhere
Oh And yay for the voyager part

LaQira's photo
Sun 10/13/13 07:14 AM
Edited by LaQira on Sun 10/13/13 07:15 AM

I never looked at other women's profiles, unless someone happened to ask for a rating. But I never looked at what other women claim to be their body type.
I happened to click a woman's profile, decided to check a few others as well. It seems ppl have very different views as to what should be considered "average" spock

Kind of makes me wonder why women select "average" when it should be "heavyset". What's the point of lying about it when pictures clearly show you're not average?
Maybe they should change "heavyset" to "a whole lot of woman", so it has a nicer ring to it? bigsmile

Lol a lot of people taking this post personally >.<
But the post did ask for it haha wemen are weird , if you're fat deal with it or loose it ... im fat and i couldnt care less , i like my chubby cheeks and tummy haha .
if i smoked pot i could roll one with tummy .. i mean how fu**in cool is that !

LaQira's photo
Wed 10/09/13 07:53 PM
Edited by LaQira on Wed 10/09/13 07:55 PM
tripple post damn this computer -.-

LaQira's photo
Wed 10/09/13 07:52 PM

human needs can make them do anything.... I think so, whether it is love, money or sexual needs
you seem to think that Human Beings are mindless Animals!
Human Beings act according to the Values they hold,conscious or sub-conscious!

look at what the human race as done recently or from the begining for that matter...
1 . killing our own kind for teritory , money , pleasure , beliefs and so on
2 . pedophiles , zoophiles ... nuff said
3 . making videos with "smack cams " , drinking milk till they vomit , drinking and peing on cars ....
4. creating mass destruction weapons
i could go on for hours but i think you get it

theres more basic instincs than inteligent life on this planet and it sure isnt the animals causing it , we are worse than animals

LaQira's photo
Wed 10/09/13 07:47 PM
Edited by LaQira on Wed 10/09/13 07:51 PM
-.-

LaQira's photo
Wed 10/09/13 06:00 PM
Hes the reason i smile in the morning and go for walks ( which i would not do if i dint have a dog ) so itsa great thing haha

LaQira's photo
Wed 10/09/13 05:48 PM
Edited by LaQira on Wed 10/09/13 05:49 PM
1. To be happy and zen 24/7
2. For my gran father to live until 150
3. For my brother with turrets syndrome to be cured

actually with only 2 and 3 it would complete 80% of 1

LaQira's photo
Wed 10/09/13 12:26 PM
Edited by LaQira on Wed 10/09/13 12:32 PM
3 days for a call o_o

LaQira's photo
Tue 10/08/13 10:11 AM

Get him to a vet immediately! He may have to have the rest of his teeth pulled. If this continues, he may develop severe health problems which can affect his heart, so don't wait. Have them do testing on his heart also. Left untreated it could cause death if not treated. Hope he will be okay. I had this done with both my dogs. Caught it in time. Best wishes, hope he will be okay. :wink:

oh dear lord , i was scared of something like this hapening and tried to prevent it , okey i will and thank you for the advice

LaQira's photo
Tue 10/08/13 10:08 AM
Nothing ... i do absolutely nothing lol , so many times did it happen that i have spoken to someone i found atractive and they turned out to be dummer than a fly trying to get out by a windo
Total turn off

LaQira's photo
Tue 10/08/13 10:01 AM
Edited by LaQira on Tue 10/08/13 10:02 AM
forgot to quote : @lionsbrew

for the games part you can block games you dont want to be invited to :
https://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=474308233162

this is my new best friend :P

Previous 1