Community > Posts By > campguy

campguy's photo
Tue 10/28/08 07:02 PM

Wow, haha that was taken in a subway and had some weird lighting but yeah your right :-D guess I need to change that out.
I wouldn't change a thingflowerforyou

:-D thanks :banana:

campguy's photo
Mon 10/27/08 09:31 PM
Edited by campguy on Mon 10/27/08 09:31 PM
I'll use one from earlier this summer till I remember to unload the pictures from my Camera.

Thanks, drinks

campguy's photo
Mon 10/27/08 09:29 PM
Wow, haha that was taken in a subway and had some weird lighting but yeah your right :-D guess I need to change that out.

campguy's photo
Mon 10/27/08 09:25 PM
New to the online dating scene, I just got out of a long term relationship and would appreciate feedback from the ladies on here. drinker

campguy's photo
Mon 10/27/08 09:17 PM
You are getting admirers in my age group because hun you honestly look like you are in your early - mid twenties in all your pictures. drool

campguy's photo
Fri 10/24/08 01:16 AM
Ohio blows.

campguy's photo
Fri 10/24/08 01:10 AM
I have four parties that I have been invited to but I have been working out of town so much that I haven't really made plans.

Everything is up in the air :-D just the way I like to plan these things.

campguy's photo
Thu 10/23/08 02:58 PM

Why? Nomatter what perty she is in, the World is watching. She should wear the best. She is not going to by some cheap stuff, have it dry cleaned, and wear it two days later. She was picked at the last minute. They should take care of Her. They raise Millions of Dollars every Month. That money is pocket change. Like i said before, what are the Expenses of the 3 Men that are Running? I am a DEM, but Fair, is Fair

The world is watching which is why they should set a better example than this. I don't claim to only blame her, McCain and his $500 loafers are another perfect example of how out of touch he is.

Still... the debate is mute because the money has been spent and in general public outcry is ziltch, by next week no one will remember this and a week after that we have our election to vote in :-D.

Anyone want a laugh? Watch this from the Onion:
http://www.theonion.com/content/video/portrayal_of_obama_as_elitist

campguy's photo
Thu 10/23/08 02:10 PM
Edited by campguy on Thu 10/23/08 02:10 PM
The new W. film sucked pretty hard, every one of my friends I went to see it with fell asleep half way through.

Worst movie I have ever seen has to be "Freddie Got Fingered", I walked out after 10 minutes.

campguy's photo
Thu 10/23/08 02:08 PM
People should care about $150,000 worth of clothes for a three month campaign...

I don't know about you but I haven't had $150,000 spent on my clothes throughout my entire life. I know the RNC has to donate these threads after the campaign but its still an extravagant amount of cash for clothing.

This money would have been better spent on more robo-calls to spread falsities about Obama.

campguy's photo
Wed 10/22/08 08:36 AM
During the summer the best place to meet people in Cincy is actually in Newport over at the Hofbrauhaus.

campguy's photo
Wed 10/22/08 02:34 AM

Actually make that Python...changed my mind ;)

If you are learning Python complement it with Django.
http://www.djangoproject.com/

Screw VB... I dislike all Microsoft bloatware...

oh btw I'm a tried and true geek :-D haha still my luck with geek girls though has never been great.

campguy's photo
Wed 10/22/08 02:30 AM
Bring it up during pillow talk