Community > Posts By > manOfewwords

no photo
Sun 09/22/13 11:41 AM

I am a model spock

That's true...Now tell them what you model....
perfection bigsmile

That's cute, but you know why I'm not laughing...ohwell
because the TRURTH is not funny pitchfork

TRUTH is spelled with one Ryawn
I never said I could spel whoa

That was too easylaugh
yes, I am pretty easy tongue2

no photo
Sun 09/22/13 09:40 AM

I am a model spock

perfection bigsmile

TRUTH is spelled with one Ryawn
I never said I could spel whoa

no photo
Sun 09/22/13 09:36 AM

I am a model spock

perfection bigsmile

no photo
Sun 09/22/13 09:00 AM

I am a model spock

perfection bigsmile

no photo
Sun 09/22/13 08:47 AM
I am a model spock

no photo
Sun 09/22/13 08:44 AM
well all I nO is that for the last 20 years the winters in east Texas have gotten a lot warmer :banana:

no photo
Sun 09/22/13 08:41 AM

:heart: :heart: :heart: love love love

Hi SheShe!!waving Decreased need for food and sleep...Music sounds better, sun shines brighter, rain is sexy, I become more aware of other couples, I feel more generous, I am constantly horny...When I am with him I feel like I can conquer the world, my creative juices flow, I want to cook for him and watch him eat, I want to bath with him....If it sounds like euphoria, it is!bigsmile
I want to be with her all the time :cry:

no photo
Sat 09/21/13 03:09 PM

Be sincere and open.What is the craziest thing you 've ever done in relationship or in dating?
married my first wife noway

no photo
Sat 09/21/13 02:44 PM
you have to create a whole new profile, including new email addy.

no photo
Sat 09/21/13 10:07 AM

would difference in religion affect yo love 4 someone?
nO !!

no photo
Sat 09/21/13 09:47 AM
LOTTO ohwell

no photo
Sat 09/21/13 09:46 AM

no photo
Thu 09/19/13 11:42 AM

What do u guys prefer a man or woman to shave there body hair or let it grow naturally! I know some people find the natural look sexy! But if u got a forest down there, then you might as well get the hedge trimmers ready! bigsmile rofl

I prefer what's called the "American Wax"bigsmile ... Hair trimmed short and on the bikini area only:thumbsup: ... I don't care for shaving, causes stubble troublegrumble ... When I am in a relationship, I find it behooves me to let my guy choose the grooming method:wink: rofl
hmmm, that's news to me huh

Yes, but if you stop and think about it for a moment or TEN !! you'll realize why MAN O FEW WORDS !!whoa

JESUS!slaphead
fixed it, and stop using he lords name in vain spock

no photo
Thu 09/19/13 11:38 AM
it's bs...

no photo
Thu 09/19/13 11:37 AM

What do u guys prefer a man or woman to shave there body hair or let it grow naturally! I know some people find the natural look sexy! But if u got a forest down there, then you might as well get the hedge trimmers ready! bigsmile rofl

I prefer what's called the "American Wax"bigsmile ... Hair trimmed short and on the bikini area only:thumbsup: ... I don't care for shaving, causes stubble troublegrumble ... When I am in a relationship, I find it behooves me to let my guy choose the grooming method:wink: rofl
hmmm, that's news to me huh

no photo
Thu 09/19/13 11:05 AM

not sure my Nudge-Button on this Site even works!
I'll kick you in the butt and we'll find out if it works pitchfork

no photo
Thu 09/19/13 11:00 AM
does he own a turtle?? :wink:

no photo
Thu 09/19/13 10:45 AM
but everybody loves a "petite" woman :wink:

no photo
Thu 09/19/13 10:40 AM

no photo
Thu 09/19/13 10:33 AM
Dear Abby,
My husband has a long record of money problems. He runs up huge credit card bills and at the end of the month, if I try to pay them off, he shouts at me, saying I am stealing his money. He says pay the minimum and let our kids worry about the rest, but already we can hardly keep up with the interest.
Also he has been so arrogant and abusive toward our neighbors that most of them no longer speak to us. The few that do are an odd bunch to whom he has been giving a lot of expensive gifts, running up our bills even more. Also, he has gotten religious. One week he hangs out with Catholics and the next with people who say the Pope is the Anti-Christ, and the next he's with Muslims.
Finally, the last straw. He's demanding that before anyone can be in the same room with him, they must sign a loyalty oath. It's just so horribly creepy!
Can you help?
Signed,
Lost
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Lost,

Suck it up and stop whining, Michelle. You're getting to live in the White House for free, travel the world, and have others pay for everything for you. You can divorce the jerk any time you want. The rest of us are stuck with the idiot for 4 more years.
Signed,
Abby

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25