Community > Posts By > manOfewwords

no photo
Tue 01/27/15 01:56 PM

I just jump in and see what happens, but this tactic has failed me a few times now and it's not a nice feeling. It's kind of a curse being extraordinarily handsome because one look in the mirror is all it takes to reassure you, so you don't feel the need to prepare properly. Here's an example of some of the mistakes I've made: I often turn up not knowing where we're going to go, and this makes me look indecisive. Another thing... uncomfortable silences. It's important to keep them talking. When they start playing on their phone it's not a good sign haha!
same old BS, you never change...

no photo
Tue 01/27/15 01:43 PM

Touch Me...

The shades of night are lifting
Soon it will be light
Before the morning sounds intrude
And whippoorwills take flight.....touch me...

When all about are sleeping
When silence cries in vain
Before the sun finds every corner
Revealing everything.....touch me...

Our time on earth is vapor
Leaves turn before they fall
Seasons end and bring the rain
Years heed the master's call.....touch me...

If fate was not command to arms
If time was just illusion
I'd lay mine down, acquiesce
Welcome love's intrusion.....touch me...

I'll touch you pitchfork :wink:

no photo
Tue 01/27/15 01:32 PM
http://youtu.be/3lgLxC8ofU0

no photo
Wed 09/25/13 03:11 PM

Men who know how to dress look great in everything ...
and women who know how to undress look good in nothing...

no photo
Tue 09/24/13 04:36 PM

I've read your rantings and come to the conclusion that you're as bright as a power cut! Don't like it? Tough! laugh laugh laugh laugh
actually I couldn't care less...

no photo
Tue 09/24/13 03:20 PM
I only read magazines with lots of pictures whoa

no photo
Tue 09/24/13 03:14 PM

Man of few words, but plenty to say when hiding behind a keyboard? Know your facts before you have a go at people, ok? :angry:
huh what
ok I went back and read the whole thread. I did NOT say anything about anybody but myself. now if you have a problem with that then I don't know what to tell you....other than "tough chit"...

no photo
Tue 09/24/13 02:14 PM

I take it that you also have no friends or family and you can't just ask someone to take a picture of you and email it to you? That's what I did.

Sorry but it is impossible to take your absurd posts seriously, although I guess that it's amusing that some people here do. I award you five internets for that. Are you the same guy that was on here a few weeks back boasting about what a stud he is but unfortunately his personality lets him down?

If you do post a photo after this it had better be a good one mate.
yes, he is red6mist...

no photo
Tue 09/24/13 01:36 PM

Man of few words, but plenty to say when hiding behind a keyboard? Know your facts before you have a go at people, ok? :angry:
huh what

no photo
Tue 09/24/13 01:28 PM
they ain't got em all

http://youtu.be/9stOucwV_Gk

no photo
Tue 09/24/13 06:30 AM
my mind wonders off to see my sweetheart, millions of miles away.....well a few hundred anyway ohwell

no photo
Tue 09/24/13 06:29 AM

I love the saying...."if you wonder where your heart is look to where your mind goes when it wanders." my mind is always on my children. Where does your mind wander?

you don't wanna know where my mind wanders to.......
we all know....boobies whoa

no photo
Tue 09/24/13 06:24 AM

Used to do catalogue modelling when I was 14-16 years old. Long time ago but i've not changed too much, can still make some women wetter than an Otters pocket when they see me! Ha ha :tongue:
Oh Lord it's hard to be humble.......................:laughing:
you're telling me slaphead

no photo
Tue 09/24/13 06:23 AM

Oh I highly doubt a super model would be on a dating site and I also believe that security would keep you from asking those questions in person. LOL

Apparently not...I am pretty hawt...but at least I am humble about the hugeness of my greatness.

Secondly...ManO saying "I am pretty easy"...is like me claiming to be humble..

The guy is a total slut.

Go report that to the mods with a smile on your face.....you slut.

:)

:angel:

no photo
Mon 09/23/13 05:32 PM

Whoa Red6Mist is Lawgiver. Son of a gun, no wonder they seemed so much alike!! slaphead slaphead

waving Hi Red6mistoops I mean Lawgiverslaphead
have you noticed he never replies when we call him redmist laugh

no photo
Mon 09/23/13 01:56 PM
laugh

no photo
Mon 09/23/13 01:55 PM

Me too. If only I could find myself a Miss Robinson.
oh come on, red6mist, surely you could find one if you really wanted to..

no photo
Mon 09/23/13 01:54 PM

I just love cougars... who all love cougars??? will prefer cougar than any young and beautiful female
I like all the big cats myself :thumbsup:

no photo
Mon 09/23/13 01:50 PM
wishful thinking laugh

no photo
Sun 09/22/13 03:13 PM

I knew it laugh

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25