Community > Posts By > Alzeimer

no photo
Sat 08/29/09 03:44 PM

Since everyone wants to be so damn serious tonite!!!

HERE I AM!!!

Now heres a question worth asking!!

I had a masectomy due to cancer recently...

would you totally freak out if you went there with a woman and found she had only 1 boob.offtopic

Hows that for changin the subject?laugh

Size doesn't matter to me so I assume having only one or none would not, I have never been face with the situation so cannot guarantee this reaction but this is how i feel inside.

no photo
Sat 08/29/09 03:38 PM
Edited by Alzeimer on Sat 08/29/09 03:41 PM
Actually my favorites are felines and mostly domestic cats since i can pet them .

no photo
Sat 08/29/09 03:26 PM

The Daubentonia madagascariensis because it is uglier then me

no photo
Sat 08/29/09 07:05 AM
If you have a warm heart no matter the weather you'll always feel warm.

I always wish the best to all in whatever they want and do.

no photo
Sat 08/29/09 06:42 AM
I'm racist against stupidity, violence, ignorance, close minded people, cheaters, crooks (of all sorts) and most of all for those that judge without knowing.

no photo
Sat 08/29/09 06:28 AM
Should follow what Facebook had to do here in Canada where it is illegal to keep any information about them (emails address, nickname ect) after a person deletes or wants to leave a community site.

Still do not understand why it is still not possible to delete all about me here if I wanted to leave. It is possible elsewhere why isn't it here.

no photo
Sat 08/29/09 06:17 AM

:heart:Do you think it is okay to lower your standards if the person you are falling for does not meet them?:heart:

I have no standards as long as she's breathing I'm good smitten smitten

no photo
Sat 08/29/09 06:13 AM
Back to school - Jon Vangelis

no photo
Sat 08/29/09 06:06 AM

I love the four seasons

Yeah, that Frankie Valli had a hell of a voice, didn't he?

"Big girls" "Sherry baby" could play for me in any seasons, in any country and would still sound good to me.

no photo
Sat 08/29/09 06:02 AM
I hope that she is true to her gender and not another of those projects by self centered people that only want the fame and winning at all cost even at the cost of a human life.

How many athletes die young because of what they took for the brief moment of fame. You would think that since they are athletes they would be in shape and live longer then the average joe but to many die young and all of it for the glory of money.

no photo
Sat 08/29/09 05:39 AM
I'm in Canada and I love the diversity, the politeness of most, I also can leave my door unlock without a problem (small town), I love our free health care system (not perfect but for everyone)I love the four seasons our many fresh water lakes, hockey, Canadian rule football and so much more. I'm in a province that is predominantly French surrounded by a sea of English but we welcome everyone with a smile and we speak English to our visitors. Politically it is like everywhere else over tax, bad spending, political favors etc.

offtopic By the way we do not live in igloos :thumbsup:

no photo
Fri 08/28/09 04:16 PM
Racism as so many faces (race, color, religion sexual orientation, gender, age......) as long as human hate their will be racism.

no photo
Fri 08/28/09 04:10 PM
Weird guy, guess the 6 or 7 woman that approach him daily were on vacation between those two messages.

no photo
Fri 08/28/09 03:53 PM

The weirdest thing ever happened to me in the last 24 hours!!

First I had a terrible relationship crisis that caused a lot of heartache-crying- vomiting the whole nine yards

So I called my bestest of friends. A big 6'3. 245lb gorilla man. We've known each other 30+years! We were in diapers together our parents were friends...

Well I called him and he rushed right over. He held me while I vomited he rocked me. He held me. He sang to me

Then he told me he always loved me!!!! I almost died cause I always did kinda crush on him bad. He's in the middle of a seperation I am seperated

Do I go for it. What would you do?

Wait until he is separated officially.

You are already giving the answer to your question you do not need others to tell you what you already know inside you.

no photo
Fri 08/28/09 01:18 PM
Nowhere on my computer is there any personal info about me (real name, address ect) and no site will ever get my info even my bank won't have my info if they require anything I will go to the bank in person and give it. Call me paranoid but that's how I am.

no photo
Fri 08/28/09 01:15 PM

bigsmileWhat is important in your life?bigsmile

:heart: To get love or to give love?:heart:

I prefer to give and if you give with your heart then you receive from the heart.

no photo
Fri 08/28/09 01:13 PM
People kill people but if those people do not have a gun near and accessible its one less chance that they will kill someone with it.

It's like a drunk driver, it's not the alcohol that kills innocent people but the stupid driver that drives drunk but if that driver didn't have alcohol accessible then they might have not kill anyone.

no photo
Fri 08/28/09 06:05 AM
Labels, labels labels, we are who we are whatever that is, worry about yourself and leave the rest of the world alone.

no photo
Thu 08/27/09 04:22 PM
It's your face your choice do as you please, if a woman doesn't like you because of facial hair then forget her.

You love the person for who they are inside and if facial hair is something that would break it up for her even if the rest is good then she's not worth it.

no photo
Thu 08/27/09 04:18 PM
A couple weeks ago I went to spend a weekend at a woman house that i have been talking to for about two months, she was funny, interesting and intelligent.

10 Minutes after she pick me up i was already regretting my choice, she had road rage and was cursing at everybody on the road.

We get to her place and have supper then her son comes over and war almost breaks open the guy is 5 times my size and seemed like a raging bull and she was even worst.

The next morning I made up an excuse (felt sick) and she took me back.

That's one date I would not wish on anyone.

But then I had others that were great and no problem good people (didn't work in the end) all that to say YOU NEVER KNOW SOMEONE UNTIL YOUR FACE TO FACE.

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next