Community > Posts By > Alzeimer

no photo
Tue 11/17/09 12:03 PM
Woman, music, Insulin

no photo
Tue 11/17/09 07:50 AM

I just need to make a point here! Based on the christian bashing thread i just wanted to see how long this thread will last before banned. But we need a question as well. Is it okay to openly make bigoted statemnets against a group of people? Generalize about what they think? It's a free country yes but are people really that ignorant?

I despise all religions and their teachings but not their worshipers when it comes to individuals then i judge them for who they are not on what their faith is.

It's not because you think differently from me that it makes you a bad person if you respect my way of thinking I will respect yours, I may not agree but I will respect.

no photo
Tue 11/17/09 07:50 AM

I just need to make a point here! Based on the christian bashing thread i just wanted to see how long this thread will last before banned. But we need a question as well. Is it okay to openly make bigoted statemnets against a group of people? Generalize about what they think? It's a free country yes but are people really that ignorant?

I despise all religions and their teachings but not their worshipers when it comes to individuals then i judge them for who they are not on what their faith is.

It's not because you think differently from me that it makes you a bad person if you respect my way of thinking I will respect yours, I may not agree but I will respect.

no photo
Tue 11/17/09 07:42 AM
My problem is that I get marriage proposals from all over the world except any woman close by (not in Mingle2 since here i only use the forum), anyway since I do not believe in marriage it's all a waste of time.

no photo
Sun 11/15/09 05:59 AM
Think positive, smile, laugh and make the best out of the smallest things.

no photo
Sun 11/15/09 05:39 AM
I despise all religions so to me do it in your home (private thing) and leave it there when you go out.

no photo
Sat 11/14/09 06:09 AM

Why people make fun when you get married with a women older then you,does age and distance matters.

If you love her it's not a question you even think about, if you have to ask it's because you have doubts.

no photo
Sat 11/14/09 06:06 AM
Suzanne Vega, good song

no photo
Sat 11/14/09 05:59 AM

:heart: What does it means when my ex girlfriend tries to be friends with the girl I am currently dating?:heart:

All depends on the relationship with your ex, if you are friends then I see no problem but if your not then I would start to remember what i did and said with your ex in case a quiz comes one day from your new love.

no photo
Sat 11/14/09 05:46 AM

Who believes this is the end as we know it?

Like I said in a thread about the same subject.

If it is the end we can't do nothing about it so why worry, if it's not then we will see each other on the 13th.

no photo
Fri 11/13/09 02:23 PM
The moon was once believed to be made of Cheese laugh laugh

no photo
Fri 11/13/09 08:54 AM
The British were there from 1829 to 1919 and they were not there to free the Afghan people.

The Russians were there from 1979 to 1992 and they were not there to free the Afghan people.

The Us even if they are telling you otherwise are not there for the benefit of the Afghan people.

The territory is an essential one to the middle east, that is the only reason they all wanted to occupy that area and as we can see are still trying.

no photo
Fri 11/13/09 04:30 AM

:heart: What's keeping you from finding love?:heart:

Myself, I only blame myself it's nobody else fault.

no photo
Thu 11/12/09 01:41 PM
Wango tango - Ted Nugent

no photo
Thu 11/12/09 01:39 PM

when nothing seems to go right...and only vodka will fix it...

Pour two glasses and since I don't drink you can have mine.

Hope your day lights up flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 11/12/09 01:37 PM
Apart from two short relation I have been alone for a longggg time, I'm ok alone even if I do need the closeness of a warm heart from time to time.

no photo
Thu 11/12/09 05:52 AM

ok people give me your opinion about this situation... man says he loves you sleeps with you but won't commit. yet he meets women on a few sites and "hangs" out at their houses and gets calls like every day or at least every other day..and says they are just friends. would this be acceptable to you women out there?? or would it make you a little crazy???

What your describing looks strange but that's only one side of the story but you know more then us.

no photo
Wed 11/11/09 02:36 PM
Casual sex as existed for always, before they kept it quiet and did not advertise doing it like we do today but it has always existed

no photo
Tue 11/10/09 04:21 PM
Would hate to be a defense lawyer, could never defend someone who is guilty.

Would love to be a milkman, who knows that way might have many little alzeimers everywhere:banana: :banana: :banana:

no photo
Tue 11/10/09 04:16 PM

I thought this was about art...

My thoughts get very creative when i see a bohemian skirtdrool drool

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25