Community > Posts By > Alzeimer

no photo
Tue 10/20/09 09:22 AM

...a woman unapproachable to you?

Her attitude, way she talks and think.

no photo
Mon 10/19/09 02:02 PM

that most older men rather date younger women then a woman their own age?noway

Not true (in my case) I always liked older over my own age or younger ever since i was young. I won't base my relation on age but for a few exception older woman have always attracted me more.

no photo
Sun 10/18/09 05:29 PM
Who can tell since words are only words and we all know lots say them out of habit more then out of feeling them. You judge on their actions and for me her eyes they usually say more then any words.

no photo
Sun 10/18/09 02:19 PM
I only play with one banana, here I post them.

no photo
Sat 10/17/09 09:20 PM
They only thing pure you need is the love she has for you the rest means nothing when you have that.

no photo
Sat 10/17/09 09:17 PM

So I am not sure I belive dinosaurs really exsited any feeling me on this one or am just going crazy?

I do not know about the rest of the worlds but here in Canada we have a bunch of Dinosaurs in our political system, the actors change but results stay the same.

no photo
Sat 10/17/09 08:58 PM
flowers Ladies my new name is Goggle, come and google me until your satisfied pitchfork

no photo
Sat 10/17/09 08:48 PM
Would relive February 25 because three big event on different years happened to me on that day, 2 were bad events in my life and one a good one, would want to relive it for that one good day"

Would like that the two bad ones end up with a different result but would relive those bad events just to live again that good one.

Every year now I look at this day with an eye that asks "What will it be this year"

no photo
Sat 10/17/09 03:05 PM

:heart: How do you tell the difference between love-struck, in love, obsession and just liking?:heart:

I look and like, then as I know her I get love struck then fall in love and after she leaves me I become obsess with her.

no photo
Sat 10/17/09 03:00 PM

Are we done yet about hearing about the stupid balloon family from Ft. Collins, CO? OMG what a stupid story! My father says, it was picked up because it was a slow news week, and that's the best they could come up with. Now this trash is a media sensation, when this quite possibly is the weakest news story of 2009. What do you all think? Was it a hoax? Media hype? Who the hell was in charge of those tethers anyway? Come on guys, bash and trash!:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Usually when your tired of hearing about something you do not talk about it.

no photo
Sat 10/17/09 11:07 AM
Just have to look in the mirror of our souls and he sees all the questions we ask ourselves.

no photo
Sat 10/17/09 11:05 AM

:heart: Which would be worse:if you loved to hate,or if you hated to love?:heart:

Worse would be to have no emotion to love or hate.

no photo
Sat 10/17/09 04:29 AM
Ask her when she is sober, forget the discussion when you both drink that will never get you anywhere, ask her and judge on what she says sober.

no photo
Fri 10/16/09 01:25 PM

half empty or half full?

When the glass is half empty my belly is half full and when my belly is half empty my glass is half full, all as to do with my belly

no photo
Fri 10/16/09 01:18 PM

So what do you do, when someone comes along, brighter, prettier, funnier, smarter than you?

What if you were in a quasi work/social setting....and had a position of management, and some new upstart appears.....cheeky, funny, playful....and instantly your previous 'fan base' disappears?

How do you manage that?

What about those people who just grate on your nerves? Whose opinions, and ways just irritate you?

Do you get them sacked?

Complain to the big boss about every minor misdemeanour?

Or do you rise above it.... and try harder to be funnier, smarter, brighter and win back your fan base?

I am who I am I won't change to impress, accept me as I am or move on, if coworkers run to every new person that arrives i rather they do not come back if they are my friends it won't matter who new comes in they will stay my coworker friends and they can even go check the new ones if they so desire, won't change who i am either way.

no photo
Fri 10/16/09 09:29 AM
Edited by Alzeimer on Fri 10/16/09 09:30 AM
why do humans lie and play games would be a better question.

no photo
Fri 10/16/09 09:28 AM
Millions of years ago they where only millions of human souls now there are billions if our souls comes back until we get it right where did all the new ones come from.

It's a nice thought but just doesn't add up.

What would happen if we all got it right at the same time, no new birth?

If I follow your thinking and you look at the overall world today not many get it right because so many are still so wrong.

no photo
Fri 10/16/09 06:00 AM
If after millions of years of being together men and women still do not understand each other, I don't think any guide will help.

no photo
Fri 10/16/09 05:54 AM
Passion comes from within for someone you feel passionate for, it's not something you can learn you either have it or not.

Maybe if you keep at it passion will come to you at one point (by itself) but if you try to learn passion it will always stay a lesson not a feeling.

no photo
Fri 10/16/09 05:47 AM
Time never changes it's always the same pace only our perception of it changes.

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25