Community > Posts By > Alzeimer

no photo
Sun 10/25/09 06:09 AM

Why is dating and meeting someone so tough? Just isn't like it used to be when I was younger....what happened to the innocence of it all?

We have grown and know better, no more innocence.

no photo
Sun 10/25/09 06:02 AM

I have been burning my playlist onto CD's but they don't play in any other devices except my computer!!! What am I doing wrong? The blank CD's say they are for music, and I also used blank DVD-RW but they won't play in my car radio or my portable CD player! Is there a certain way I need to format these blanks?frustrated

I have a stupid question but when you say "I have been burning my playlist" do you burn the M3U or WPL playlist if you did that then this is why it is only playing on your computer because a M3U is a directory of your songs on your computer so maybe that is why you can only listen to it on the computer that you burned it from since the path to each song in the M3U or WPL is only on your PC not on any other devices.

If that is the case then you need to burn only the songs you want not a PLAYLIST of them.

If that is not the case then then try using another burning program (not the integrated Vista one) to see if it will do the same thing. They are lots of free burning program that will do a great job for burning music on a CD.

no photo
Sat 10/24/09 06:22 PM
The name speaks for itself, if it is a secret crush if you say it out loud it's not a secret anymore.

no photo
Sat 10/24/09 07:35 AM
Cheating is on my top of the list as a no no and people who do are (scu m bags) but sadly so many do and it takes two to tango so everybody is at fault the cheater and the one he/she will cheat with.

no photo
Sat 10/24/09 05:51 AM
What kind of killing is worth the death penalty.

The killing because:

You robbed a corner store and killed someone in the process even if it wasn't your intention.

You kill someone out of hatred.

You killed someone out of jealousy.

You killed them because you were drunk driving.

You killed someone out of cold blood.

You get paid to kill people.

You get paid to kill people but by your Country (army).

You killed someone because God told you to.

You kill because you were sick or insane for that brief moment (you say).

Any killing is wrong but we as human always find ways to justify killing so that is why I think that I would not want the job (even if I have my ideas who should get the DP) to decide who gets the death penalty.

no photo
Fri 10/23/09 01:04 PM
Check where the majority of the advices come from, "single people who either went through many relations or never had one" (I include myself in there) and you will see that this is a useless thread.

Unless you have been with the same partner for ever and really make them happy all the comments and advice here should be forgotten.

no photo
Fri 10/23/09 12:43 PM
While you remember the past and dream of tomorrow make sure you do not forget today because that is the only one that counts.

no photo
Fri 10/23/09 05:17 AM

theres 3 moths in the room right now,kinda big, and one just slammed itself in the back of my head,another a while ago hit my hand,think theyre kamekaze moths!

Those are Lady Moths and the first one was asking if you wanted head, the second was asking if you wanted a handjob, now I'm curious what the third will be asking by hitting it.rofl rofl

no photo
Fri 10/23/09 05:13 AM

Why did the Old Lady live in a shoe? I say the rent had to be damn good.laugh

She had to live in a Shoe since she decided to upgrade her mingle account, was free before and she couldn't find a man now was hoping the upgrade would help but she's still alone and living in a shoe.laugh laugh

no photo
Fri 10/23/09 05:08 AM
Means that for those people long term relation = getting married.

I want a woman to share my life and always hope she will be with me for the rest of my life but i do not want marriage, it is not an institution i believe in so if a lady writes she is looking for man for marriage then even if we are both looking for a lifetime partner and we both want the same end result but in a different avenue I would respect that and not bother her for a relationship.

no photo
Fri 10/23/09 05:00 AM
Sometimes the problem lies in who you are trying to meet, if you do not want to be treated like the way you are with the women you approach then change the type and location of the women you are trying to meet.

Also could be your approach if you say all the woman reject you it might be you the problem not all of them.

Finally plastic surgery is never the answer, unless of a big physical default plastic surgery is a waste of time, it is only there to serve people own self judgment it won't change who you are inside and that is who you want a woman to be interested in.

no photo
Thu 10/22/09 02:57 PM

:heart: Who is more faithful in love?:heart:

bigsmile Men or Women?bigsmile

That's the problem with people, who is better men or women, who's more intelligent, more loving, makes more money, who is more more funny, who's more faithful

Competition will kill relationships.

Don't really care about who as the best score as long as who loves me is truthful in her love.

no photo
Thu 10/22/09 11:53 AM
If it comes back again after you have put it in quarantine or deleted it through your AntiVirus then you probably have a file somewhere that will reinstall the virus/trojan/malware once you reboot, sometime the .exe programs that installs the virus/trojans/malware is not recognize by the AntiVirus but only the virus/trojan/malware itself.

Those are hard to get rid of (not impossible) if you can find the .exe programs then try to delete it if the system does not let you then try starting in safe mode and delete it if system still does not let you there are programs that will delete any file no matter what the system says, try those.

Hope yours is not one of them.

no photo
Thu 10/22/09 11:39 AM
I can understand your attraction to woman, if i was one I would be a lesbian.

As for finding normal girls (whatever normal means), you are like the rest of us we look we hope but we rarely find.

Good luck.

no photo
Thu 10/22/09 07:06 AM
Shoes in a house (apartment), i was raised to take your shoes off inside and I can't stand the noise it makes when people walk with their shoes inside.

no photo
Wed 10/21/09 02:42 PM
what WHY? what

Why so many deaths in your name? sad

Why tell men to treat the mothers of your children as 2nd class human beings? sad2

Why let humans kill all your other creations? explode

Why, frustrated why, frustrated why,frustrated why,frustrated why?

no photo
Wed 10/21/09 02:13 PM
One day Mr. Smith, the president of a large corporation,
called his vice-president, Dave, into his office and said,
"We're making some cutbacks, so either Jack or Barbara will have
to be laid off." Dave looked at Mr. Smith and said, "Barbara is my best worker,
but Jack has a wife and three kids. I don't know whom to fire."

The next morning Dave waited for his employees to arrive. Barbara was
the first to come in, so Dave said, "Barbara, I've got a problem.
You see, I've got to lay you or Jack off and I don't know what to do?"
Barbara replied, "You'd better jack off. I've got a headache."

As an airplane is about to crash, a female passenger jumps up frantically
and announces, "If I'm going to die, I want to die feeling like a woman."

She removes all her clothing and asks, "Is there someone on this plane
who is man enough to make me feel like a woman?"

A man stands up, removes his shirt and says, "Here, iron this!".

A woman construction worker on the 5th floor of a building needed a handsaw.
So she spots another worker on the ground floor and yells down to him,
but he can't hear her. So she tries sign language.

She pointed to her eye meaning "I", pointed to her knee meaning "need",
then moved her hand back and forth in a hand saw motion. The man on the
ground floor nods his head, pulls down his pants, whips out his chop
and starts masturbating.

The woman worker on 5th floor gets so pissed off she runs down to the ground
floor and says, "What the **** is your problem!!! I said I needed a
hand saw!".

The other guy says, "I knew that! I was just trying to tell you - I'm coming!"

One day at home a wife is alone and the doorbell rings.

She opens it to a guy, "Hi, is Tony home?"

The wife replies, "No, he went to the store, but you can wait here if you want."

So they sit down and after a while of silence the friend says "You know Sara,
you have the greatest breasts I have ever seen. I'd give you a hundred buck just to see one."

Sara thinks about it for a second and figures, what the hell - a hundred bucks!
She opens her robe and shows one to him for a few seconds. He promptly thanks her
and throws a hundred bucks on the table. They sit there a while longer and the guy then says
"That was so amazing I've got to see both of them. I'll give you another 100 dollars
if I could just see the both of them together."

Sara amazed by the offer sits and thinks a bit about it and thinks, heck, why not?
So she opens her robe and gives Chris a nice long chance to cop a look.

A while later Tony arrives back home from the store. The wife goes up to him,
"You know, your friend Chris came over."

Tony thinks about it for a second and says,
"Well did he drop off the 200 bucks he owes me?"

Dirty Little Matt is sitting in the back of math class, obviously not paying
any attention, when the teacher calls his name.

"Yeah teach?" he replies.

"If there are three ducks on a fence and you shoot one of them with a shotgun,
how many are left?" asks the teacher.

Matt answers "Well, teach, if I shoot one of them with a shotgun, the loud
noise is gonna make them all fly off."

"No, Matt, there will be two left if you shoot one with a shotgun, but
I like the way you're thinking." the teacher responds.

"Well, teach, I've got a question for you... There are 3 women that come out
of an ice-cream parlor, one is biting her ice-cream cone, one is licking it,
and one is sucking on it. Which one is married?"

The teacher, a little taken back by the question answers, "Well, uh,
gee Matt, I guess the one that's sucking on the ice cream."

Matt replies "No teach, the one that has the wedding ring on her finger,
but I like the way you're thinking!"

no photo
Wed 10/21/09 02:04 PM
Winning a war does not mean you are right but only that you are the last one standing.

The best way to end a war is to lose it.

In war one death is a tragedy a million is a statistic.

In wars the good of one is the evil of another no matter on which side your are.

In wars you need blind soldiers or none would agree to be witness of its atrocities.

no photo
Tue 10/20/09 09:51 AM
It's not money i want from a woman.

no photo
Tue 10/20/09 09:28 AM
It's a dogs lifedrool drool drool

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25