Community > Posts By > Alzeimer

no photo
Wed 10/28/09 06:58 AM
To me the only important and worth calculating space is the space I occupied the rest of space is of non importance until I occupied that space to.

no photo
Tue 10/27/09 07:48 PM
Apart from the location (for me) your a lady to know. flowers

Good luck here. flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 10/27/09 07:29 PM
Edited by Alzeimer on Tue 10/27/09 07:33 PM

How long should one have to wait before they get a picture of who they are talking to?

Say this guy has a certain kind of job where he cannot post his picture online or can't call that often. The other person wants to know who is behind all the words they've exchanged. The person who's face is not shown has the advantage. So, they don't talk much but nice emails, emails only on mingle. She gave him her email address and she's guessing because of security reasons that he has not either emailed her nor sent her a picture. They don't live in the same state either.

So again, how long before someone should send a picture to the one they have been emailing on mingle extensively?

Sounds fishy to me,noway grumble

What kind of job does not permit you to put your face on a dating site (job of being in a relationship) security reason (his wife/girlfriend killing him) not wanting to show his face (a scammer).

So watch it, does not sound good.huh huh

no photo
Tue 10/27/09 07:20 PM
Edited by Alzeimer on Tue 10/27/09 07:24 PM
AAC & M4A are the format of the IPod community those format sounds good and are of a great sound quality, there players are reputed easy to use and of very good quality, you have different choices of sizes and utilities you can do with each versions of the IPod. Some of the negative points are the prices even if not that expensive they do cost more in general and also its the format IPod uses when buying from their store or when ripping music with its ITune program it will convert the songs to its format (AAC,M4A) those formats do not play on any of the the regular music player but only on compatible Apple devices (IPods, PC and few others).

MP3 is the the worlds most used and accessible music format and you have the majority of devices (PC IPods, MP3 players, Majority of dvd player and sound systems, car radios & +) and the MP3 players are various in size (GO) and of all prices from cheap to expensive. The MP3 format is worldwide available everywhere so easy to find. The down side to it is maybe the enormity of the choices you have in choosing the brand of the players compare to IPod (only one) you will have the must obscured company names offering you MP3 players to the most reputable so it can be confusing when choosing one to your liking and needs.

MP4 are players that play all formats (musics, videos and images) so are usually more expensive.

If your 12 year old wants only to listen to music I would suggest a MP3 player, first because you can get a good one at 1/3 of the price of an IPod and also because usually 12 years old are not always gentle with their stuff (maybe yours is) and paying 1/3 less won't hurt as much if it is broken after only a couple of months. If you think that it will be well taken care off then a better quality MP3 player or an IPod would be a very good gift.

no photo
Tue 10/27/09 01:49 PM
if only very small remove that part, you won,t die

no photo
Tue 10/27/09 12:36 PM

:heart: Do you fear being unloved forever,or that there might be no one out there for you?:heart:

I hope not but if that is my fate then it shall be, I'm happy alone would be happier in a couple but i won't die if I stay alone.

no photo
Tue 10/27/09 05:07 AM

I think men should stop making statistical generalizations about women

Men don't know what they want either...you boys are walking contradictions.

I can generalize but you can't, that's how it sounds to me.

We all do it intentionally or not.

no photo
Tue 10/27/09 05:02 AM
The younger you are the more you think you know everything, the older you get the more you realize you do not much but also realize how much you don't want the same things so we get more picky in our choices.

no photo
Tue 10/27/09 04:53 AM
God you created humans so you must know we have an inquisitive mind and always ask questions so why do you expect humans to believe in you with blind faith.

God if you created all that exists on this blue planet so why allow those deadly viruses and diseases to kill so many of your children.

God creator of all, why did you create evil.

God why do you tell your followers to hate your other children because they do not follow your teaching, you created us with a free mind so do not spread hatred amongst your children on something you created.

no photo
Mon 10/26/09 02:30 PM

I have ITunes on my computer that I have purchased tunes from. I recorded from the "purchased" icon to burn a disk from the albumns that I have purchased. I also have uploaded my own cds into my computer, and want to make duplicates for my car, and to put as many of those songs as I can on one disk so that I don't have a stack of disks in my car because I don't have the room for them all. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I guess I should call my support on the warrenty I bought with my computer? Thanks :smile:

ITunes songs will only play on ITunes compatible devices if the music you downloaded from your CD's were rip by your ITune program then they were put in its format and that is the reason why you cannot play them on any other devices (car radio ect).

TheITune format (AAC or MP4) only plays on compatible devices you will need to RIP them into MP3 format and burned them like that if your other devices read MP3 or into CDA format (CDAudio) which can only put 79 minutes of music per CD, unless I am wrong if you try to burn a cd from the ITune format to a CDA format ITune leaves a protection on it so that you can only play them in a ITune compatible device (YourPC).

Hope that helps.

no photo
Mon 10/26/09 08:57 AM

All of the fun people in the forums that I love soo much? Maybe it's just me... But the forums seem a little dry lately. Come one! Come all! Let's have some fun!drinker :banana: rofl waving

Fun is what you make of life, if you need others to have fun then the forums is not the problem.

no photo
Mon 10/26/09 08:54 AM
Some do some don't, some only care about looks others care about the person inside, some like only skinny some like only over weight and some do not care about the size.

All that to say be patient and you will find someone that will love you for who you are.

no photo
Mon 10/26/09 06:23 AM

My fist post and I just have a few questions..
I never imagined dating in my 30s would be so much of a game..You go on a date and there is obvious chemistry..you hit it off really well..afterward you go home and its like a competition to see who will call or text first. Everyone is afraid they are going to scare someone off, afraid to say what they feel. If out send a text message longer than 3-5 words it must mean your obsessive. I just like to talk and communicate. .. men seem to flatter themselves too much thinking that if you text them a couple times a day that you are infatuated..lol.. I'm just looking for a really good friendship and not interested in a soulmate at this point.
Also, as far as sex goes..I mean if you want it, you want it..and just because a woman wants it doesn't mean that she is a slut...lol

I believe in being honest and upfront about what you want and hate playing these stupid games..

So answer me this, why is dating such a game?

I agree, you must be who you are form the first meeting and not play games, you want to call you do, you want to do this or that you do, how will someone get to know the real you if you do not do what you feel, like not calling right away because it was written somewhere (supposably experts) that it must be wrong and will scare them away or whatever.

The first time you meet me I should be the same person as when we celebrate our first year together. Know me as I am today or do not know me at all.

no photo
Mon 10/26/09 06:15 AM
I love hockey it as been my game since I can remember but after what happened this week (Richard hitting Boot) and the decision of the NHL on it (Legal hit) I am ashame to love hockey.

The NHL will stay a 3rd class sport as long as they make decision like this. Only strong decision making and strict application of the rules will bring hockey back.

IF you haven't seen the hit it is obvious he wanted to hurt him, the guy didn't have the puck and he bent to hit his head with his shoulder.

One hit like that can change the life of the player receiving it for ever (Head injury) and should not be tolorated and severely punished.

Hockey is a violent sport and will always have the risk of injury but the officials (on ice and off) have to punish the deliberate acts with no regards of the status of the player doing the deed, the player should be punished base on the act not on the extent of the injury.

no photo
Mon 10/26/09 05:59 AM
You wanna play a POKER GAME says it all.

It's a game and nothing more

no photo
Mon 10/26/09 05:55 AM

Omg im totally lost i have no idea how to work this lols ..

You put batteries in and turn it on and then do what pleases you.rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Mon 10/26/09 05:40 AM
Face

no photo
Sun 10/25/09 12:25 PM
Holloween is sponsored these days by the Dental association, they do not sc rew us enough as it is they want the children to start very young needing them.

no photo
Sun 10/25/09 12:22 PM

Has anyone been shocked by finding out that a friend is gay. Did it change your friendship?

So what, a friend is a friend no matter its sexual orientation.

no photo
Sun 10/25/09 06:11 AM

If your house was on fire and youand ur family was safely out; and had just enough time two grabb to items what would they be?

mine would be my bible and my sons favorit item!

My cat and my cat (she's so big she's worth two items) biggrin biggrin

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25