Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Tue 11/12/13 05:26 AM
Edited by Unknow on Tue 11/12/13 05:28 AM
i wish i could meet all of them ( real accounts) but, after this short period mingling with some of them.

i would like to meet missy, kat, navy girl and jm 1959

no photo
Tue 11/12/13 04:31 AM
Edited by Unknow on Tue 11/12/13 04:32 AM
first of , why u delete your account you just joined the site, you will find this site exciting after some time.

if you already decided to delete your account.

from account
select setting
and press De-Activate Profile

i hope this help u

good luck

no photo
Mon 11/11/13 11:14 PM
Did I pass the test? :angel:

yes, you pass the paper exam only.

no photo
Mon 11/11/13 10:36 PM
Edited by Unknow on Mon 11/11/13 10:37 PM

What makes women attracted to man?
it's the ladies chance to share their opinion

I still think of myself as an odd-ball...but I'd like to hold at least an intelligent conversation first with a guy. Even still, that's not a sure-fire guarantee for a relationship but at least I know you can string together more than 3-4 words in a proper sentence. (Now that's without allowing myself to mentally start dissecting and correcting grammar and/or punctuation.) Don't call me babe or sweetie or ask for my number or how far you get to go with me or think it'll be cute to drop me a pick-up line...that kind of approach doesn't make me inclined to talk with you.

Sure physical attraction is part of the equation at some point, but everyone has different perspectives on what's attractive. If you indirectly call me fat saying you like a heavy girl I'm going to just block you and try to control the instant impulse to digitally slap you for calling me fat. That might be someone else's preference, but where's that leave me when I get back into my prime shape? Does that mean I'm ugly? If there's no connection or attraction to the individual on any level but physical then I don't think it'll be a long lasting relationship.

What I look for (which may be a bit of a pipe dream or too idealistic) is a man that's:

honest (maybe even almost to a fault)

sweet with a touch of the romantic (doesn't have to be over dramatic, simplicity is best)

intellectually engaging (not asking for a scientist, politician or activist - just someone that can view and explore the world around them and carry on a conversation about it)

adventurous (not looking for the "bad boy" just someone willing to view and explore the world differently...not looking for the weekend warrior to go sky-diving or such either yet at the same time curious about things like that but not feeling they have something to prove...I hope that rambling made sense)

stable (by this I mean well grounded enough to know better that food and bills need to come first before buying that car they really want when they know they can't afford it - loan or not)

thoughtful (you'd think this goes hand-in-hand with another aspect, but oftentimes it doesn't and really what I mean by this is taking the time to show you care by doing the small almost unnoticed actions to show you're thinking of them or being considerate)

genuine (this one's probably the most difficult, I don't want a mask - I want the individual for who they are and I'm not under the illusion of changing a person to being something or someone they're not)

My list is probably a bit too idealistic, but like I said...I think I'm odd. laugh

“Any man who thinks he knows the mind of a woman is a man who knows nothing.”

i like your post.

no photo
Sun 11/10/13 06:18 AM
Edited by Unknow on Sun 11/10/13 06:20 AM
Online its hard too know,any devil male or female can write something nice.

I agree,you are totally right.

no photo
Sat 11/09/13 08:26 AM
it's the ladies chance to share their opinion

no photo
Sat 11/09/13 07:18 AM
Edited by Unknow on Sat 11/09/13 08:17 AM

What makes women attracted to man?

how do you see it from your perspective. i appreciate your participation .

no photo
Sat 11/09/13 04:09 AM
didn't happen to me yet from any one of mingle2's members.:angry

no photo
Fri 11/08/13 10:54 AM
i think women are like the fruit everyone has different smell and taste.

no photo
Thu 11/07/13 06:03 AM
nice,you mean we can get some benefit out of the subscription!

no photo
Thu 11/07/13 05:52 AM

I have been here almost 6 years?...I got a family..and a BFF...friends..:heart: ...and then there are the others..

I have also got respect,I have earned my place.smokin

how long you wait until you start build the relationship?:tears

no photo
Thu 11/07/13 05:34 AM
some time we can't pay the price of our need since it's worth more than what we have;-)
do you gree leigh2154?

no photo
Thu 11/07/13 05:30 AM
update your profile chrixxie:)

no photo
Thu 11/07/13 05:26 AM
lucky, i got nothing yet.

no photo
Thu 11/07/13 05:12 AM
Edited by Unknow on Thu 11/07/13 05:13 AM
only a question came to my mind and wanna to share it with you!

no photo
Tue 11/05/13 02:51 AM
i respect your opinion.

however, kids are one of god's gifts to the humanity and i love them.

no photo
Tue 11/05/13 01:25 AM
guys don't go far!!

don't think peopel have the same mentality.
i love play with 1-3 years kids i relly mean it.

no photo
Mon 11/04/13 10:07 PM
looking for long relationship in U.A.E with mature lady and her kids

no photo
Sun 11/03/13 07:47 AM
i am been in this site more than one months without any communication of any members.

do you had the same issue and how did you solve it?

BR,
Sami