Community > Posts By > musthav1

musthav1's photo
Wed 11/06/13 08:45 AM
Hey junior98,
Thats awful. You have to be wise in who give your heart to. Newbiechick is right. Pick better women. Also get wise council. Sometimes the people we are close to will misguide us....intentionally or unintentionally.

musthav1's photo
Sat 11/02/13 02:36 PM
Thank you everyone for the encouragement. After talking to some married and long-termed couples, I know what i want. My list has been cut to whats most important. N Yes..I do date outside my race.
I gave it to God, but some days I do wonder. Especially when I see so many of us walking around. But I will wait. I know it will happen.
Thanks again everyone.
Hugs n Kisses

musthav1's photo
Fri 10/25/13 01:31 PM
I am sooooo tired of coming across men who main goal is a dead end sexual relationship. I refuse to believe its to late for me to find love and marriage. Am I the only one going thru this?

musthav1's photo
Fri 10/25/13 01:24 PM
Read the first book. It was awful writing. I read better erotic books. Not looking forward to the movie either. Found no one interested. Sorry

musthav1's photo
Fri 10/25/13 01:22 PM
Yes, there is. Some times we meet the right person at the wrong time....unresolved baggage. OR! We move to quickly.

musthav1's photo
Fri 10/25/13 01:16 PM
I like animes. Both kiddie n mature ones. Not to many females like cartoons. But I'm a big kid at heart.

musthav1's photo
Fri 10/25/13 01:12 PM
I'm new here. So far I'm not sure this is right for me. Dating sites seems to be for booty calls. Or friends with benefits. Is anyone looking for a REAL relationship?