Community > Posts By > Josei87

Josei87's photo
Thu 11/21/13 08:11 PM
I'm glad there r still ppl out there that understand .. I appreciate all ur replys I'm gonna take a break and see what happens hope she doesn't think I'm lazy lol laugh :wink:

Josei87's photo
Thu 11/21/13 08:05 PM
Edited by Josei87 on Thu 11/21/13 08:12 PM
I just wanted closure was I to nice to affectionate or just a ****??? that's all I was asking for but I didn't even get that.. :( it's true what they say nice guys finish last...

Josei87's photo
Thu 11/21/13 08:01 PM
The world is changing for the worse and I refuse to let it change who I am and how open hearted I am

my grandmother taught me if ur hungry come eat if ur tired rest ur head there r ppl w less so share what u have and in ur time of need god will provide that's my belief yeah I jumped in the sack w her but that was after several attempts at saying no... I was lonely and it seemed like she wanted more than just a roll in the hey

Josei87's photo
Thu 11/21/13 07:54 PM

I'm not ok w it... I mean the thing is I thought we had something

I've heard that said in a lot of movies.

Truth is though, all you both had was an exchange of bodily fluids. Was it sympathy sex? Or just "I want you now and can't wait to rip your clothes off" sex? Either way, she wasn't interested enough to stay. I can only give out so much sympathy. One day you'll get over it. We all do. She's already moved on, so why bother worrying about it?

Yes your mother may have raised you to treat women with respect, but a LOT of people say that. Even one's who treat their next lover like crap, because seeming too nice must win prizes. Not everyone will trust straight away, which makes sense. So try not to sound overly-nice. Just saying, it makes some suspicious if you seem TOO nice. Maybe balance that out a bit.

I think ur wrong I shouldn't have to balance anything if I'm to nice for u im sorry but when I find the rt woman she will love me for me not the jerk im pretend to b

Josei87's photo
Thu 11/21/13 07:50 PM
my intentions were clear I made my point known that I wasn't looking" to have fun" I wasn't out "for a good time ". but all I asked was for closure that's the whole reason I felt I couldn't open up because my last relationship of 6 years she left me and I never got closure is this what my life is gonna b like if it is id rather b alone

Josei87's photo
Thu 11/21/13 07:32 PM
I guess ur rt when it comes down to it I'm a nice guy I can't b mean to women my grandmother taught me to respect them as aperson I love deep and care to much and bottom line is I'm a nice guy looking for my nice girl is that to much to ask?? I just want girls to stop taking advantage of my kind nature

Josei87's photo
Thu 11/21/13 07:32 PM
I guess ur rt when it comes down to it I'm a nice guy I can't b mean to women my grandmother taught me to respect them as aperson I love deep and care to much and bottom line is I'm a nice guy looking for my nice girl is that to much to ask?? I just want girls to stop taking advantage of my kind nature

Josei87's photo
Thu 11/21/13 02:13 PM
as she looks for her happiness the hours move to minutes and I'm seconds away, just ask a question, retrace ur steps, and chose the path that leads away from pain I'll b there waiting...

Josei87's photo
Thu 11/21/13 02:06 PM
I hope she is looking for me as much as I am looking for her

Josei87's photo
Thu 11/21/13 01:52 PM
it's hard to find that special someone when you dont know where to look

Josei87's photo
Thu 11/21/13 01:28 PM
all I know is that it's her loss

Josei87's photo
Wed 11/20/13 10:49 PM
nite ppl
thx for ur thoughts and advice

Josei87's photo
Wed 11/20/13 10:45 PM

No offense to the men here but it is nice to see a man that wants more then just a one night stand. I say shame on you to the lady that didn't say hey lets just have fun and NSA and that is it.
flowerforyou

What if he didn't know it was going to be just a one night stand?? Did he agree to that? Or did he think it was going to be more? The way I read it, I think he thought it was going to be???
:thumbsup:

definitely, I mean even if she is feeling a little uncertain over what happened he deserves to have his calls answered, at the very least...and preferaby some kind of explanation....the truth, for examplespock

Come on what someone deserves out of a one-night stand is pretty basically nothing. He chatted her up, she chatted him up and they had sex. Only someone who is being a dramatic and is way over invested in someone he doesn't know makes that into a relationship where they get to have a follow up interview just because they want it. Having sex with someone does not give you entitlements.

I DON'T THINK HE THOUGHT IT WAS GOING TO BE A ONE NIGHT STAND THOUGH...I THINK HE THOUGHT IT WAS GOING TO BE A RELATIONSHIP?

I agree. This type of non attachment or ability to simply discard another person with whom one has been intimate with is unhealty -a pathology very similar to the detachment seen in a violent criminal. I'd be very wary of such a person - male or female.

no one knows the things I've been through and it's hard for me to open up to well anyone and the first time I actually move on or feel ready to open up I get used for someones selfish needs then she left never to b heard from again that is what I think is wrong

Josei87's photo
Wed 11/20/13 10:25 PM
I guess I'm more mature than some ppl here "having sex" is not just that.
when u r sexualy intimate w another it's supposed to have connection feeling and meaning. . unless u. have both agreed it is just sex which I did not agree on I just think I deserve an explanation as to y I got thrown to the dogs or if I was misled

Josei87's photo
Wed 11/20/13 10:14 PM
its. not like I'm some heartless ******* I'm tired of these games people play I was not looking for just a one night stand I was interested in a girlfriend and I assumed she understood that and from the way the nite went she had no problem w me in bed but if that's all she wanted she could have gotten it from somewhere else im done w ********. ..

Josei87's photo
Wed 11/20/13 07:11 PM
I'm not ok w it... I mean the thing is I thought we had something I told u my life story and u told me urs we went had a great time and it led somewhere now no reply no call wtf?? if it was just a hit and quit I wish I was better prepared for the aftermath