Community > Posts By > Tommy8865

Tommy8865's photo
Fri 10/25/13 01:47 AM
Obama is a first class idiot.. He's spending billions on fema camps and coffins building underground bunkers buying bullets for DHS and armored cars because he is scared of his own people...his new supposedly secret building in the ozarks, is no longer a secret.. And it's all on the American tax payers money... They think when planet nibiru comes into orbit they The elite...illuminati, are going to be safe while we all die from the pole shift, and extreme weather conditions and whatever else they throw at us...but the reality is.... They just built themselves one big expensive coffin for themselves!!!! Lmmfao.... May they all rot in hell. Comet Ison is here in November in the skies. And will flip around the sun in December, fema region 3 is in high alert for a major catastrophic event on a biblical scale... Obama will kill the US dollar...and Americans will take their guns to the streets...when they do, I will buy my ticket to America and fight along side my western friends to rid this world of the so called elites.. God bless America..... God bless fema region 3 I will be waiting!!!! explode

Tommy8865's photo
Wed 10/23/13 04:10 PM
I will tell you this though, when I do finally get laid, she'd better watch out! I'm gonna bounce her all over the bedroom!!! Lmao..laugh :banana: :banana:

Tommy8865's photo
Wed 10/23/13 04:06 PM
Nope, but I'd rather wait.... Not too long though eh? ;)