Community > Posts By > yellowpink83

yellowpink83's photo
Sun 01/26/14 05:33 PM
Edited by yellowpink83 on Sun 01/26/14 05:35 PM

I believe it's like the lottery, you have to be in it to win it, and this is why people are on dating sites. If you are looking for love then joining dating sites helps, date more ladies in your search for true love, although you may have to kiss a few frogs you will find the right lady for you in time, just my opinion. Good luck in your search.

just simply not to.expect too much,and talk with sincerity

yellowpink83's photo
Sun 01/26/14 04:19 PM

In my experience, you have to consider there family too.Dating a person for a while can give a false impression a persona,you want that person to like you more often than not. To know what someone is really like you have to meet there family. Keep the sex part out of it completely for the time being. If your looking for that then there are sites specifically to cater.

I agree to your opinion, learning to know each other it cost nothing,you just have to put an effort if you are really true to that person.given that you are on this dating site

yellowpink83's photo
Sun 01/26/14 04:11 PM
i respect what everyone is saying here but in my own opinion, no matter how far the woman or a man given that you are on this dating site,that you can really meet someone from the other part of the world,you may fall inlove for him/her,its not the distance is the the problem but you yourself on how you manage to put a real love,trust and proper communication, ..it's not just all about who is near you works everything still there's no assurance to that but on how you understand the real meaning of love and how you try to work love on a mysterious way.nothing is impossible especially if you put God on a center. :-)