Community > Posts By > Enikelin

no photo
Tue 01/14/14 11:30 AM

May this year be the year I will find that right woman I'll spend the rest of my life with in Jesus name I pray...please can somebody say a BIG AMEN to that.
If you read and do not comply,you're enemy of progress o ! happy

no photo
Tue 01/14/14 10:57 AM
May this year be the year I will find that right woman I'll spend the rest of my life with in Jesus name I pray...please can somebody say a BIG AMEN to that.

no photo
Sun 12/29/13 03:44 AM

Black is beautiful, love ya all flowerforyou

Except the trixters laugh

no photo
Sat 12/28/13 10:23 AM

How can I win the heart of a white lady. Somebody that will love me not minding the colour of my skin,the country I am from.

How can someone win YOUR heart... not minding the colour of HER skin, the country she is from?

also, try to be honest.

How can I convince them am genuine? I only want to make friends that's all.

If you only want to make friends, then why are you trying to find ways to 'win the heart of a white lady'?

Its because I adore white ladies. I am not saying it to praise them but expressing my feelings.

no photo
Fri 12/27/13 11:40 PM

I don't understand why she has to be white? Why not concentrate on the finding the right women that treats you with love and respect, no matter what her race is?

well said! flowerforyou

Well said. But please how can I find that right person for me or make friend when some don't reply to messages sent to them?

no photo
Fri 12/27/13 11:30 PM

I don't understand why she has to be white? Why not concentrate on the finding the right women that treats you with love and respect, no matter what her race is?

Since my childhood days I have this strong feelings for white ladies and I don't know why.

no photo
Fri 12/27/13 01:58 PM

If you think most white people are racist, why in the world would you want to date one of them? If I thought a group of people hated me, I'd avoid them, not seek out ways to win their affections.....

I want to date because I know it's not all of them are racist.

no photo
Fri 12/27/13 01:09 PM
How can I win the heart of a white lady. Somebody that will love me not minding the colour of my skin,the country I am from. Because I have realized that most people in this social network are racist,while some are afraid because they think "blacks guys" in this social network are tricksters. How can I convince them am genuine? I only want to make friends that's all. If I ask for money delete me from your friends list.

no photo
Sat 11/30/13 01:28 AM
Why is it that Mingle2 moderators don't add people in their friend's list?

no photo
Fri 11/22/13 05:11 PM
Please from where can I get that type of wallpaper to send to people dear to me?

no photo
Fri 11/22/13 04:54 PM

Actually I have many friends, both men and women, who have found their partner from outside their country.

My wife was French/Jamaican, so we had family in all three countries.

Also I understand the attraction and practical side as well. Some people (I'm one I guess) don't quite fit some of the mentality of the US mainstreet of values and found it easier to meet someone who didn't have certain preset images as to how life or society works.

This may sound weird but if you hang out with couples who have this kind of mixed culture thing it makes more sense. For example my wife and I never fought about the things we would see a lot of couples fight about.

I'm not saying it's better, just works for some. One thing I would say that was different was we made our own rules and our own world that didn't worry about what the Jones' did.

YES! YES! YES!
Don't mind them that's why they keep on divorcing themselves.

no photo
Fri 11/22/13 02:24 PM
I really appreciate. Thanks.

no photo
Fri 11/22/13 08:38 AM
How many bottles of alcohol drink(beer) can make you a drunk driver?. For me its 4 bottles.

no photo
Fri 11/22/13 08:15 AM

Ghosts exist believe it or not... Like humans, animals, and plants they're existing in our world and many other unexplainable things we never seen... Lost souls that needs our help through prayers :)

and the proof is ?

Documented evidence of people actually seeing them, especially children who have nothing to gain from lying about it. I personally have never seen one but I know people who have. Just saying. :wink:

i prefer to say that those people ( imagine ) what they think they are ( seeing ) .. it's all a result to some psychological or physical factors .
science gives plenty of answers to all such incidents ...

Whatever you would like to believe is fine. I personally believe a little child is about the most innocent and truthful witness you can get without any preconceived ideas of how he should interpret what he sees or doesn't see (psychologically or physically). :smile:

I know ghost exists because in my hometown I know of a girl that saw a ghost of one wicked woman whom during her life time was a ritualist. And in her underworld,she used to come out to frighten little kids in the night. And this girl after seeing this ghost of that wicked woman alerted the elders that ritually chained the dead woman in her grave. This one is not a story but happened life in my my hometown.

no photo
Fri 11/22/13 08:03 AM

im the fan of all horor hollywood movies. About zombies and other not ordinary... Do you believe that its true there is a real ghost?
what do you think about friday the 13th?

I have seen ghosts in dreams but not in real life and I wouldn't like to see any in real life.

no photo
Fri 11/22/13 02:43 AM
You are the best here in mingle2.Wonderful. But please Madam sprinkling of salt around all the doors and windows does it really work?

no photo
Tue 11/19/13 05:07 AM
Please is there any application software that can guide me on how to create my own website?

no photo
Mon 11/18/13 03:49 PM
For me its definitely Micheal Learns To Rock. I missed them alot.

no photo
Mon 11/18/13 03:48 PM
For me its definitely Micheal Learns To Rock. I missed them a lot.

no photo
Mon 11/18/13 03:43 PM
Why are they not singing again? Where are they now? Are they separated?
I always enjoy listening to their tracks especially this particular track "ACTOR".

Previous 1 3