Community > Posts By > Michaelstyles

Michaelstyles's photo
Sun 11/03/13 05:41 PM
Hate to be a copycat but i'm just a Lil curious bout how ladies May perceive me??? I been on this site for a min,I feel im hansom and all in my eyes but do females see that or more orl less...u can throw me some positive advice comments

Michaelstyles's photo
Sun 11/03/13 05:18 PM
Yeah but its something to watch lol..i would like to smoke while watching it for the boring parts

Michaelstyles's photo
Sun 11/03/13 05:06 PM
I'm watching the walking dead...comment back dark ones lol

Michaelstyles's photo
Sun 11/03/13 04:59 PM
Tru reel talk

Michaelstyles's photo
Sun 11/03/13 04:59 PM
Tru reel talk

Michaelstyles's photo
Sun 11/03/13 11:31 AM
Watching football game...my chiefs against the bills.....my team looking effy though

Michaelstyles's photo
Sun 11/03/13 12:22 AM
Alright alot of guys Trying to get koo points for now lol but I would think its best to be noticed then to not be noticed at all...and yes im fit but not conceited tho..think about would u really want a guy to fake da fonk and say hey,ms. I,like such, and such,too......I try to be genuine with words I say to a, lady picking words for that particular for each female.... identity is the key I carefully choose for, each lady I meet...comment back this, is a koo, *** topic lol reel talk

Michaelstyles's photo
Fri 11/01/13 06:05 PM
Interesting comments..okay some of the singles are fake for false advertisements..I understand that there are not Alot of real singles or folks that have been on this site for over a few days to months when looking for a matches profile..maybe cause I been on here for a week or two..I was actually mingling with other females but for some reason only a select few would reply to be humans the others seem to want u to visit other sites with weird txts...maybe I will leave site in the next few days or week???.. Aw yea I liked the forum chats though reel talk nice topics

Michaelstyles's photo
Fri 11/01/13 01:29 AM

Michaelstyles's photo
Thu 10/31/13 06:11 AM

Michaelstyles's photo
Wed 10/30/13 02:31 PM
What is this about...851

Michaelstyles's photo
Wed 10/30/13 02:25 PM
Naw I didnt get laid but I sure would like to have someone to.chill with during this fall/winter though maybe even longer depends on compatibility.

Michaelstyles's photo
Wed 10/30/13 02:15 PM
True bout Manning but honestly I think he might prove er body different...id put money on it on da reel

Michaelstyles's photo
Wed 10/30/13 11:04 AM
Logically Denver but my city (kc chiefs) will have the best season.8-0

Michaelstyles's photo
Wed 10/30/13 10:59 AM
Alright this weekend will there be any free singles any parties/clubs or get togethers? ......post all of Informations here, tuck thekid(s) in lol and yea Im more, likely to show up to kick it wit ya...

Michaelstyles's photo
Tue 10/29/13 11:11 PM
Now atop of da league in all wins no loses are da Kansas City Chiefs with an 8-0 run how far do u think this team will go(predictions) and let me know what team is more likely to win the superbowl of 2013-2014? Comments........…

Michaelstyles's photo
Tue 10/29/13 10:50 PM
Agree...depending on how many individuals fwb either had been with can be the case of s.t.d.........meaning you should always get check UPS, keep protection, and slim down on the many Sex partners dealing with an friends with benefits ordeal...any more other stories comments;-)

Michaelstyles's photo
Tue 10/29/13 08:49 PM
It's a phone(old model phone) lol and do u like the bod... Let me hear ya comments fwb pt.2

Michaelstyles's photo
Tue 10/29/13 08:46 PM
Okay I will start off saying that I have one kid,child ,daughter from these lust filled experiences.. Yes im not proud of how it happened but grateful I got my first and only child from a good friend...let me know bout your events, thoughts, or someones experiences in this department..comments well taken

Michaelstyles's photo
Tue 10/29/13 08:37 PM
Ever had or known anyone that had a kid behind such events lol: send in your thoughts or quick stories.