Community > Posts By > ManofFaith

no photo
Mon 09/20/10 10:51 PM
It has been a very long time but I decided to give it one more try. I look forward to some of the discussion that use to come up in here.

T.D.glasses

no photo
Mon 09/20/10 10:39 PM
I have been away quite a while, but it is good to see some of the old familiar names in this group. Be Blessed one and all and I am looking forward to getting back into those interesting topics from before.

T.d.glasses

no photo
Mon 09/20/10 09:10 PM
At this moment I am in the midst of a road trip but I live in Richland.
So check out da profile and if ya think ya wanna know more let me know.

T.D.

no photo
Mon 09/20/10 09:08 PM
Just a quick note to introduce myself. I am an old member just coming back. I am a Christian author (not self published I think that is just plain cheesy) who has a few different kind of views (see profile for details) anyway it is good to be back and be blessed.

T.d.

no photo
Sat 09/18/10 08:05 PM
Hey everyone. I hope everyone has been doing well. I finally figured out how to get back here. I am looking forward to making new friends and sharing in the forums.:banana:

no photo
Mon 11/17/08 08:42 AM

In religion you are taught that God is this all-powerful being that watches over all and gives to his children (the people). The one thing that bothers me about this is the number of deaths among children to natural causes beit cancer, or famine. Why does the almighty God allow this? Wouldn't this be considered an injustice to his children?

One of the many questions about religion I have, not trying to spark an argument...just trying to understand.flowerforyou

It is a common belief (romance) of the church that God is the creator of this world. Reality says that if God creates in perfection there are many aspects of the creation that are far from perfect. There are writings by the early church fathers that could clear this matter up for you. You might want to view the Nag Hammidi Library. There you will find a book written by the Apostle John that gives the account of Jesus describing the creation. The physical has but one true purpose to keep you tied to the physical so you are blind to the reality of the spiritual.

no photo
Fri 10/31/08 11:17 PM
Is everyone have a great night?glasses

no photo
Fri 10/31/08 09:13 PM

Howdy, names Ben
Ben Had

laugh Hey Ben

no photo
Fri 10/31/08 09:11 PM
Hey there good luck in your searchwaving

no photo
Fri 10/31/08 09:09 PM
How had everyone been?glasses

no photo
Wed 10/29/08 10:06 AM
well it's been fun and glad to see some of my old friends on here....ya'll are very special...but time ta go fer a while...so ya'll have a great daybigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

no photo
Wed 10/29/08 10:00 AM
It is also possible that the mainstream "church" has a misguided view of the issueglasses

no photo
Wed 10/29/08 09:54 AM
I promise I will when she gets backbigsmile

no photo
Wed 10/29/08 09:44 AM
HEY FRIEND!!!!! The motor home was overheating and it's gonna be a few weeks before it'll be fixed....how ya been?:banana: How yer friend....how is da weather?????

no photo
Wed 10/29/08 09:28 AM
Just taking a minute to say hi. Some of you already know me...when I was "atrueone". I've had some trouble on the trip so I guess I got some time....soooooo how ya'll doing today?:banana: